The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic - part XVIII

Well, Im kinda new here, I had only one LD in my life (couse I could breath under water) and I didnt know I could do that things like make appear something, so it wasn’t a very good dream…
I already have my DJ and I’m improving ar dream recall, I’m waiting for a decent LD yet…

Welcome, Pancra! :cool: I am sure you will have another LD soon! See you in chat :cool:

Im BAAACK after being gone for a few years.

Okay im 26… im getting old… actually I look like im 18 still.
Not much has changed except now I know there are people 80 years old in China who look my age and are faster and can kick my freaky ass.

I work in a warehouse now living heavy boxes…
Interesting I know. How are you guys?

:wave: hello Pancra85
I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all, have you posted your first short lucid dream in our sticky “my first lucid dream” topic in the dream diary section?

Welcome back PhanthomSpectre
you must have left before I joined. I hope I get to know you this time around :grin:

Thanks all for the warm welcome!
I hadn’t posted my first LD in the sticky, I’ll do that now.
I think the LD story will be 10 words long…hehe

Thanks for the welcome also.
I first heard about lucid dreaming from the movie “waking life” (I don’t remember having any lucid dreams as a child, or even hearing about them before watching the movie).
I only started trying to have lucid dreams after I read about Stephen LaBerge and lucid dreaming in my psych book, and got EWLD (around the time I found this forum).

hello I am new here and would like some more advice on how to Lucid Dream. I have tried but hav failed many many times. thank You

:wave: hello DreamJojo welcome to LD4all
what have you tried so far? if you use WakeBackToBed you have a bigger chance of achieving a lucid dream.
You should read the “choosing your technique” topic in the library and then read the relevant sticky topics of the method that is recommended for you. If you have any questions about the different methods after reading about them… then post your questions in the topics :smile: or visit the chatroom where someone may be able to give you some help :cool:

Hey guys… my name is Tom, i’m 19 and i’m a student at the University of IL…

I went out to breakfast with a buddy from work… and I told him about this crazy dream that I had (as a little background, i’ve always been able to remember dreams) and he told me about a buddy of his that was in to this thing called lucid dreaming

I was like wow… i’ve heard of that, but I didn’t know that it was so popular…

I’m completely intrigued by the idea of it, and i’m so amazed that there is a whole community of people that have this forum… its really beautiful…

I heard once very quickly from a friend that he was able to realize that he was dreaming and take charge… And I ofcourse found that interesting so… ever since then i’ve always tried to realize the fact that i was dreaming and kinda take control… but I never thought that it could grow to the level that they talk about on this site… I’m so happy that I found this, and i’m really ready to find out what it is all about, cause I think this would really be a way for one to learn more about life and perspective.

the friend that I went to breakfast said that his friend had been able to control his lucid dreaming… and he quoted his friend saying about his lucid dreams “once you’re able to have everything, your perspective on life completely changes”

I’m ready to start on my journey

Hi ManifestEcstacy, welcome :smile:. May your stay at the forums be fruitful and your LD’s plentyful and awesome! :happy:

Greebings ManifestEcstacy.

:welcome: welcome to LD4all ManifestEcstacy :grin:
I hope we see you post about your first experience of lucid dreaming really soon :happy:
while waiting to experience one it would be a good idea to have a plan of how you will stabilise the dream and have a list of things to do…
I wasted one of my first LDs by talking too long trying to make my mind up what to do in it! :cry:

Well hello everyone!!! Gosh, I haven’t posted here in what 2 days and the forum just keeps growing.

You know what they say: “the more, the merrier”

Welcome Pancra85, DreamJojo and ManifestEcstacy
and Welcome Back PhanthomSpectre

:welcome: :partying_face:

Hi i am new here. My name is Dejan and i am 23 now, engaged and soon hopefully happy married. I work as Computer Technical support and audio producer / audio mastering in studio. I live in Macedonia, small country in south of Europe right above Greece and belov Serbia.
Joined here in hope to find peacefull and friendly people to share LD experiences and hopefully some day AP.
Of course the most sad thing in my life is that i have to get up for work at 5:45 am every Mon-Fri couse i have live news in 7:00am and of course i must be there :cry:

Anyway nice to meet you all.

Greebings SoulCalibur. Feel free to post in the Gathering forum to get to know other users. :welcome:

:wave: hello SoulCalibur, welcome to LD4all
congratulations on your engagement, when are you thinking of getting married? I wish you both well for your future life together. :content:

If you just start posting in the topics that you are interested in, you will soon get to know the LD4all members with similar interests to yourself. :grin:

I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all. :wiske:

Hi I’m Anthony and I’m 14, I found out about Lucid Dreaming when I got bored doing an IT assignment and read the article on dreams in howstuffworks and i got exited but i sort of lost interest, I’ve got back into it and I’ve found some really cool stuff. Last night i tried WILD and although I didn’t get a Lucid Dream I fell asleep within about 5 minutes which is quite amazing for me as I’m a mild insomniac and it normally takes at the very least half an hour to get to sleep.
I look forward to meeting some of you and sharing your to get one experiences. I havn’t had a Lucid Dream yet but I am hoping to get one soon. :smile:

Greebings Cairn. Does the username have anything to do with Cairns?

Hi Cairne
Try the famouse middle night snack WILD it worked for me a long time ago allthough not fully aware of it.

moogle:

Plans are 20th November :smile:

Welcome SoulCalibur!!!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding.
your introduction sounded like an ad in the classified section, too funny :rofl:

Nice to meet you too, Cairn. Sometimes we find our way in the oddest ways.

Can’t wait to see you two around :content: