The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic - part XVIII

Hey gentlemens and beautifull womens. :cool_laugh:

I’m Eric, 14 years old - 15 in September.
My first day of training LD began yesterday, was rather succesfull.
I’m living in Sweden.

I don’t know what else to say. :smile:

I guess I’ll see some of you in the chat and the forum.

See ya!

:wave: hello Kixfox
it’s always great to see the new members paying a visit to this topic :happy:
:thumbs: /me hopes you experience your first lucid dream soon :wiske:
I look forward to getting to know you better through your future posts :content:

:peek:
öö

:wave: [color=indigo]/me waves to Öö[/color] :wiske:

Hello friends,

I am new here. I am from Bratislava, Slovakia, age 36. Not very many experience with LD, maybe 5 LD at all. I am beginner so I am really happy I found this forum. My English is poor, sorry. I will exercise it in my dreams. :smile:

:welcome: welcome to LD4all Gaka, I hope you enjoy your time here :content:
your english seems very good to me :grin:

Hello, I’m new too. I’m 17 and a girl from Slovenia.
I’ve found out about LD a year ago. I tried and succeded, using mostly reality checks. But eventually I kinda lost interest and was too busy with school and now (begining of vacation and all) I decided to refresh my knowlege and get more experiences.

:wave: welcome to LD4all waterfall, there is enough interaction here and ideas to keep your interest in LDing up :happy:
I hope you enjoy your time at the forum :wiske:

Hi I’m new here, nice to meet you all :peek:

I know very little about lucid dreaming but I think I’ve have had two lucid dreams so far. I am not sure if they are really lucid dreams becos if I remember correctly it didn’t “feel like” real world… and in the second LD I couldn’t control the world. Anyway… I’ll write about them on the “First LD”- topic.

I guess that was a bit offtopic, sorry :eek:
Oh yeah I heard about this site and lucid dreaming from the user “hebe”.

WELCOME TO LD4ALL GAKA! I hope you learn a lot from the forum!

And your English seems very good so far! :happy:

Good luck with your lucid dreaming experiences!

Hello to the patrons of this forum. The handle I decided to use today is Vénöm, because of my current IRC nick.

I am interested in Lucid Dreaming, but haven’t taken any steps towards achieving lucidity yet. I learned about the IRC and then the website from a personal real-life friend, xplosive58. Him and another of my real-life friends have taken steps towards achieving lucidity.

I am not sure of what else there is to say. I have introduced myself though!

hallo everyone :smile:

I cherish my dreams, but I am not into lucid dreaming, just lucid dreamers - some of them are my dearest friends…

I met them at Sealife so if thats ok with you, I would love to hang around and get to know you..cause I love beautiful people !

love and hugs

Twinky

p.s. I understand if you think I am really weird that I dont want to have lucid dreams…but I`m not really weird…{ well maybe just a little :tryfly: }

Hi and welcome, Venöm and twinky!

Venöm, please say hi to X58 from me! :cool: I hope you will find what you are looking for, and learn a lot here!

Twinky, it is so nice to see you in here! I hope you will make a lot of new friends! :cool:

Hey, I’m new to the forum, but not new to LDing at all. I started a bit under a year and a half ago, and have gotten to the level where I can basically DILD on will with absolute control and a level of vividity up to par with reality. It probably helps that I had been meditating and doing self-hypnosis for a year before that as well. I was on Dream Views alot, and was a dream guide for some time, but got really busy with school and had to sacrifice that position. However, I still love to help people and hope I can do that here as well as DV, even if it isn’t my job.

For those who wonder, my nickname came from an LD I had a long time ago, when I first met my DG. He pointed to a sign that read, in rainbow colours, “!!!You are Dreaming!!! Brought to you by the social lubricator of the dream world. In association with Gothlark Inc.” I soon found out that Gothlark Inc. was a supposed source of all DGs, and it’s a fun place to visit for me. I have to go to bed now, but I hope to tell some more about myself tomorrow. :smile: Sweet LDs to everyone.

EDIT: Terribly sorry to make a new topic, I didn’t realize there was a big thread for everyone to post their introductions in. I suppose it’s just too late for me to trust my better judgement without a few look-overs. Please fix my error, any mod who sees this. :smile:

Hi, I’m new here, well, not entirely since I have registered @ the Dutch forum 2. I’m 15 years old, which makes me like, the youngest (still active) member or something, right? My English isn’t very good, so please ignore typo’s, wrong words and others. I live in the Netherlands. Besides Lucid Dreaming, during the day I usually kill time by watching anime. (Yes, overphr34ked animation, and no, not only from Japan, since Korean anime can be good 2.)
Enough about anime. :peek: Just came to say Hi… Think I got carried away a little.

:welcome: welcome to LD4all Gothlark and Fadem
I love the way your user name came from a dream Gothlark :happy:
Fadem I believe we have quite a few members who are younger than 15 :content: , you may like to read our “how old are you” topic
I hope you both enjoy your time at LD4all.

Hi everyone, I’m new. I’m 15 and live in the USA.

I stumbled onto lucid dreaming through researching an idea of mine for a way to control dreams (I had no previous knowledge of lucid dreams, though I had one when I was younger). I’ve been working on my dream recall for a few days now; however, my recall has always been pretty well. I look forward to lucid dreaming and maybe making a few friends.

Oh, and for anyone interested, my username’s based on one of my favorite Led Zeppelin songs, Kashmir. I’m a huge Zep fan.

:welcome: welcome to LD4all Kashmir1342
can you remember what your first lucid dream was about? we have a big “my first LD” topic in our dream diaries forum, you may like to post the dream there :grin: … there is also one for the very first dream that you can remember, that is an interesting topic too and it can be found in the same forum :content:

I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all and start experiencing lots of great lucid dreams in the near future :happy:

edit
:wave: welcome to Da_Grunt, Vénöm and twinky :smile:

/me thanks hebe for telling Da_Grunt about LD4all :boogie:
it’s great how members enjoy LD4all so much they get their friends to join too
don’t worry about going slightly off topic here, this topic is to allow you to tell us what you wish to reveal about yourself :wink:

oo xplosive58 brought you here too, Vénöm :thumbs:

/me hugs twinky

I hope you all enjoy being members of LD4all :cheer:

I’ve always loved the occasional times I’ve accidentally dreamt lucidly, but never even thought about the abiliy to induce it until recently.

About four years ago I realized I had a sleeping disorder called “Sleep Paralysis”, where I was paralyzed when I tried to wake up (about 3 times per month). At first it was terrfying, because I didn’t know what was going on, but after I looked it up, I thought of it as no more than a rare annoyance. But a two months ago, I was with my father when he had to go to the hospital for something. He told me it was going to take a while and gave me the option of staying in the car. I did, and since I was tired, I slept.

I woke up about ten minutes later, but was in the paralyzed state. As I had learned to do, I ignored the alarming thoughts and tried to calmly fall asleep again, but it was different this time. I fell asleep consciously, if that makes sense. I was aware while my thoughts were amplified and created a 3d world around me. This was the most amazing thing I had experienced till that point, but it had been beaten several times over in the next 2 1/2 hours as I dreamt 10 induced lucid dreams.

I haven’t been able to it since though :sad:, so that’s why I here.

Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

Very cool! Dunno how much I’d like the sleep paralysis, but at least you’re making the best of it! :smile:

Good luck in the future! :cool: