The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic - part XVIII

:wave: welcome to LD4all Aquatico :smile:
A lot of lucid dreamers find that experiencing sleep paralysis is a great aid to getting LDs. Have you read the sticky “Sleep Paralysis and old hag” topic ?The BIG sleep paralysis and old hag topic
You will gather a lot of new information in the various topics at LD4all and will soon be experiencing LDs regularly :thumbs:

If you can remember the contents of your previous LDs you may like to start a dream journal in our dream diary forum so you can keep an online record of them. :content:

good luck with your dreaming :boogie:

Hello everyone! :happy:
I’m so excited that I found this website. Ever since I checked out an ebook of Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming and mastered my techniques I have been searching high and low for other people into lucid dreaming. And it appears as though I found the right place! I hope to make some new friends.

WILD~Child welcome here :slight_smile:

GL on ur quest to LD’s

:welcome: welcome to LD4all WILD~Child
:yes: it’s a great forum with a wide range of members. You are bound to make some great friends here :happy:
:thumbs: good luck with your lucid dreaming :wiske:

Hello. I am new. Not much else to say. :tongue:

:eh: /me notices Ambient.02’s sig and absorbs them into the forum :grin:

:wave: hello Ambient.02 welcome to LD4all :peek:

Guess what?
im new to this shit, and it sounds dope dudes! so where is all the fun stuff?

In your dreams Lagge, in your dreams. :razz:

:lol: that’s a brilliant answer Deperc :content:

:wave: hello Lagge, welcome to LD4all. I hope you enjoy your time spent with us. :content:

Hello there, I’m new. :peek:

I’m 15 and a once-in-a-while lucid dreamer- not too often, but often enough. Don’t have much control yet, but I’m getting better.

Sooo… hey.

Hey…jk! Welcome chambered_nautilus!

:welcome: hello chambered_nautilus, welcome to LD4all
/me wonders why you chose that name and hopes you post in our Why your user name - part II topic
[community.ld4all.com/t/why-your-user-name-part-ii/13178/1)

My name is U.b., am 23 years old and reside in Ft. Lauderdale Florida. Thinking I was having some psychological issues and/or suffering from some illness due to my twitches, shakes, extremely loud “sounds” that would originate from nowhere and feel disconnected from my physical body around bed time :bored: , a friend of mine said the two words that would totally change me. Lucid Dreaming. :cool_laugh: While he described this to me, I literally laughed out loud cause what he said was what I always thought I’d have problems telling others. I also laughed out of relief knowing that this intimidating process which I thought I’d go through before falling asleep for the rest of my life was merely a sign of my potential of inducing LD’s. :cool: I quickly picked up LaBerge’s book on LD and found myself still laughing, yet amazed at what I could possibly do in my dreams. Now I find myself almost obsessed, spending many day time minutes performing RL’s, thinking of what goals to create, and recalling previous dreams, counting down the hours for bed time. :eh:
I am glad to say that my first sucessful WILD was Tuesday morning - July 5th. Although short and not as vivid as I wished it was, I was absolutely delighted to feel and witness such a world. :grin: I have achieved MILD’s before and I’ve even began to try to conquer my fear of heights, by challenging myself (or the dreamworld I guess) by flying and falling, but finding myself in a WILD was such a goal that came with such familiarity to my previous “scary” encounters before knowing of LD’s and sleep paralysis. Hahaha :content:
Anyways, before I make this an essay, thank you to those that have welcomed me already and I hope to continue reading your stories, your suggestions, and soon be able to welcome another newcomer to the site. :smile:

:welcome:

Glad to have ya! Sounds like you’re going to be a good active member! :cool:

You mean RC’s? :smile:

Happy LD’s! :hyper:

Welcome scorpioub :smile:

I have a feeling your going to be very successful at Lucid Dreaming.

Hello to All!
I’m new to this Forum and so happy I found it! :happy:

My real name’s Piero, I’m 30 and I come and live in Florence - Italy.
I’ve approached LD reading Aleandro Jodorowsky’s “Psicomagia”, this was more than a month ago. Jodorowsky is a famous artist \ poet \ storyteller \ movie director and screenwriter from Cile, Latin-America. He has directed movies such as: “El topo”, “Voyage to the holy montain” or “Santa Sangre” thant in my view are masterpieces. All his productions have a very strong occult and dreamlike taste to them.
In the book “Psicomagia” I don’t know the english title for it, he describes his experience with LD (he is a natural LDreamer) and how LD was important to him in his artwork and his personal developement.
I approached LD because of “Psicomagia” and so I’ve read S.LaBerge’s “Exlporing the worl of Lucid Dreaming” just to have an idea of the subject and it’s possibilities, from then on it was nearly a month ago and I actively started to pursue LD.

And here I am. :grin:
I’ve got other interests too: I’m interested in RPGs, Mythology, Narratology, Screenwriting and Psychology.
I mostly love to speak about these topics but I’m open to everything else.

I’m happy to meet you all! :wink:

welcome Gorgoneion :happy:
You might want to drop by in the ‘30 years or older topic’ in the gathering too :smile:

You will find everything you like here. And since you like RPG I can’t resist pointing the wolfgame out to you :wink: - we also have a RPG topic in the playground.

Thanks!
I’ll pass by :cool_laugh:

what’s happening all?
I sometimes have lucid dream too, but sometime I dreamt about the future, did you dream about the future also?
well, that’s all I have to say for now, hope I could contribute :smile:

:wave: welcome to LD4all scorpioub, Gorgoneion and spankyou
:boogie: it’s great seeing so many new members arriving and introducing themselves here :cheer:
I love LD4all, there are so many subforums, that every new member can easily feel at home in no time :smile: