The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic - Part XX

:welcome: Heya Brandon!

I’m sure you’ll love it, everyone’s really nice. :smile: (And the layout’s great too! :razz:)

Later! :wave:

/me is surprised that Moogle didn’t catch this one early on. :content:

:wave: hello Subliminal Thoughts and kappakaeru.
It’s great when someone discovers LD4all then can’t resist telling their friends :boogie:
I hope you both enjoy your time here. It’s a very informative and friendly forum :smile:
So if you don’t find the answer to any of your questions just ask and a member will come along and help :grin:

anyone would think it was a race to the topic :tongue:

It isn’t? :grin:

/me flies away to the PG. :razz:

Welcome Subliminal Thoughts and kappakaeru :smile:
Good luck with improving your LD skills.

Hi all , my name is elizabeth , i have been having lucid dreams for as long as i can remember. i also actually had 1 obe, but i got scared. the things i cant control yet are when i have sp’s they are always very violent …sooooo im hopin that i can figure some things out on this forum with your help. thanks for listening, cant wait to get to know everyone…

Welcome Jupiter

There is a big sleep paralysis and old hag topic here
I hope that will help you :smile:
And the people here are very friendly and they will always help you :content:

:wave: Hello jupiter
welcome to the forum. From what I have read, it appears the SP old hag experience is directly linked to what you expect and your level of fear. If you can stay calm and realise it isn’t real, it will get better. But this is easier said than done :sad:
When reading about the Lucid Crossroads, I came across a passage that said you could use “the visitor” as your guide to the Lucid Crossroads by just expecting them to be your guide and they will take you there. I think it was on the Lucid Crossroads site.
Anyway I hope you find your help/answers in the topic that Black Angel gave you.

thanks moogle and blackangel. i went to the site and my sp differs in one way , everyone seems to only see one “old hag” i had 4 of them around my bed just watchin me, i wasnt aware at the time it was an sp so i didnt know what to do. got alot of tips on how to make them not so scary thanks… :smile:

/me shakes hands with Jupiter. :confused:hake:

I used to live in NJ! How’s the weather? :razz:

thanks for the ww wolf…you know jersey the weather sucks…lol…im up north close to new york and the summers here are very hot…

Hello everyone! :smile:

So, I’m new here. My name is Selene, I’m 14. I live in Canada and frolic with beavers in my igloo. :grin:

I found out about lucid dreaming a while ago, but I haven’t been really trying it until recently… I’ve had two lucid dreams so far. Both times I have woke up the second after I realized I was lucid, but it’s a start. :content: Anyhow, I can’t wait to start reading some of the posts here and hopefully have a real lucid dream soon!

:welcome: hello FruityTapewormKiller
since you have had a couple of tiny LDs (waking up right away), at least you know you are capable of recognising that you are dreaming :grin: You just have to work on stabilising your LDs.
I look forward to reading about your future lucid dreams :happy:

I WAS going to post something like that, but The Moogster beat me to it! :razz:

:welcome:

Hello! :wave:

My name’s Lita and I’m just over 15 and a half. I live in the United States in a tiny little dust speck on a map.

I’ve known about lucid dreams for about a year, though I’ve never had one. Then again, I never knew how. I always remember my dreams and write them down. It’s easy for me to remember them.

Well, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Hope to see you in the forums! :smile:

~Lita

Welcome all new members :content: :wave:

Internal_revolt, here on this forum you will get to know who you can have a LD. Good luck!

:wave: hello internal_revolt
welcome to LD4all. It would be a good idea to look at the “choosing your technique” topic in the lucid library, it will help you to decide which method may work the best for you.
/me wishes internal_revolt luck with her dreaming :thumbs:

Meow
Hey, everybody. I just found out about lucid dreams a couple of days ago and decided to give it a try last night, unsuccessfully. I was trying the WILD technique which is probably too advanced for a newbie like me.
So I signed up on the forums today and voila, here I be. checks reality Yep, I be here. :content:

:wave: Allo Schmut! (like your name and ‘hello’ :content:)

You might not get one RIGHT away, it takes time. Not an automatic thing either, but your accuracy will go up in time. Everyone’s nice here and will help, so don’t be afraid to ask questions.

Happy LDs! :fly:

:wave: hello Schmut

well it depends on the person… some dreamers find WILD easier and some find MILD easier. You should read the choose your technique topic in the lucid library, it will give you a better idea of which method to try first.
I hope you post your resulting LD in our “My First LD” topic in the dream diary forum.

Don’t get frustrated if you don’t LD right away, some people just take longer than others. But when you first experience a LD it is awesome :boogie:

Thanks moogle and Wolf.
I already looked at the choose your technique topic and I think I aught to be trying the MILD technique. I will try again tonight. I’ve not been frustrated. I know it takes time for some people.
Thanks for the positive encouragement.