The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic - Part XXI

:wave: welcome to the forum psychicsue :smile:

it’s cool that you can do that. i’ve been lding for more than a year but i still can’t do that :smile:

Heartly welcome to the forum, psychicsue. :smile:

Hope you’ll enjoy your stay here on the forum, and experience more LD-s as you continue on with it.

Hello there to all the forum members, i am Xazlael…

I have been vageuly interested in LDs for a while now, but i heard someone talking about them recently and it fired up my commitment.

I have had about 4 LD in my life, but i am not great at DR yet, so i may have had more :content:

erm…

Happy dreaming! :grin:

:wave: hello robcataus, psychicsue and Xazlael :boogie:
you’ll get your first lucid dream eventually robcataus, just don’t give up. the first time you experience one is awesome :dream: :cloud9:
Xazlael, I’ve got your journal open behind this page :grin: . Improving dream recall is a sensible goal, since it’s a waste of time having a lucid dream if you can’t remember it afterwards :wallhit:
psychicsue, if you remember your first lucid dream you may like to post it in our “my first LD topic” this is a sticky topic in the dream diary forum [community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-my-first-ld-collection-part-ii/14089/1) you seem to be at the same level as me regarding lucid abilities during LDs. :content:

I hope you all have a great time on the forum … and in your dreams ofcourse :tongue:

Hl0 to all… :smile::):D:D i am a new one to this forum.I’ve entered a couple days ago but couldn’t write cause had some things to do…I decided to register cause i like remembrering my dreams and LD has a major advantage that at least there i can’t do anything and throw outside of my world the ones i don’t like…Or even kill them(i’m not really a bad guy but i piss off very easily) :tempted:

P.s:How can someone remember dreams from when was a child nad not the ones that dreams the previous night??I can remember two oh them,the one i think i controlled it but i’m not sure.(a really good one)

P.S.2:Sorry if i have mistakes in my writing but i’m not from England :razz: and also sorry for the big phrases. :grin:

SSeeeeeeee YYaaa

:wave: hello Dawn’sDeath :happy:
we have a “what is the 1st dream you remember?” topic in the stuff of dreams forum https://community.ld4all.com/t/what-is-the-1st-dream-you-remember/7127
you may like to post the earliest dream that you remember there. Most of them seem to be recurring dreams, nightmares or a lucid dream; it’s a really good read. :grin:

have you had any lucid dreams yet?

I hope you get as much enjoyment / information from LD4all as I have done :grin:

Hello, I am new here, as you can see. I have had 3 LDs in my life (that I remember), and one of those was just last week. I am getting back into this and would just like to say hello to everyone becuase I am sure I will get to know you all.

:smile:

:welcome: Heya Marc! I’m sure you’ll love it here as everyone else does. Feel free to ask any questions. You can start a DJ too, which lots of people would love to read.

Happy Lucids! :fly:

These smileys are really getting some personality about them nowdays. I love it.

Hi all,
I used to come on this website quite a lot, but gave up on getting lucid dreams a long time ago. I’ve had a few vague experiences where I realised I was dreaming and started to control it but then fell back into dreaming normally. Also I have had times where I’ve been dreaming realised it and knew what was coming next, sometimes I go with it, other times I can change the events by acting differently to how I see that I will. But the other night, completely out of the blue I had my first actual lucid dream. I got to manipulate it for a few minutes, but slowly it slipped away back to normal dream and I then woke up. So now, I’m back and wanting to get going again.

Alright dudes, nice to meet y’all. Adios

:wave: hello LucidMarc and Megalith

well visiting LD4all will help to keep the idea of lucid dreaming at the forefront of your mind.
/me wishes you many LDs :dream: in the near future :grin:

did you register under a different name last time you were here Megalith? if you didn’t I’m glad you took the plunge this time and took the leap from lurker to member :boogie:

/me waves to Sonic again :wave:
:yes: the smilies are great :hide: :truit: :wolfbite: :scared:

Hi everyone, im new in lucid dreaming, but i had 3 lucid dreams in my life. First 2 accured spontanuesly, but 3. accured yesterday, right after i ran into this page :happy:

I dreamed about something really silly, lol… I was just about choping a coca cola bottle with an axe in my friends garden(it looked like really good idea for me at that time :grin:, and i stoped, and suddenly grabbed my nose and started breathing trough my fingers :happy: :happy: :happy: . Then i realized i am in a dream. I tried to calm myself, so i dont get woken up, and i did it. But the problem was i didnt really know what to do, so i wanted some company. I tried to “create” one girl from my school, but what i did was creating a bunch of other girls lol. So i got a garden filled with girls, and none of them were that girl. Really frustrating, acctually. Then i woke up, went back to sleep trying to continue that dream, but i didnt make it. This really got my confidence up 'n running. :happy: I cant wait to go to sleep today. :smile:

sry for my bad english, im not from english - speaking parts of the world :happy:

:wave: hello crash, welcome to the LD4all forum :happy:

:lol: well we can only learn from experimenting and trying to do stuff… and at least you created girls just not the right one :tongue:

you will be a rival for sureal with his “girls, girls, girls” dreams :wink:

Hi Megalith, Crash and everyone else who’s joined recently. :smile:

:welcome: crash cool dream you had about those girls I am the same I use to Lucid Dream before I knew what it was, mostly about water I had no Idea that there were more people out there that could do that until I found this forum, pull up a chair and have fun, and don’t worry about your english you speak better then some Americans that I know :wink:

Magic

Hi people! I’m new here. I’ve never actually had a lucid dream before, but I’ve had plenty of dreams where I came close. I actually had this one dream that was so totally awesome that throughout the entire thing, I was thinking “Wow, I really hope this isn’t a dream.”

Obviously, it was… It was such a let down when I woke up…

Welcome aboard, Celestria. :smile:

:welcome: Celestria :content:
Aw… We all have that some time Celestria. Dreams are sometimes more fun than real life…

I hope you will experiences your first LD soon and when you have you could post it in here if you want to :content:

:welcome: hello Celestria
you can create a dream journal in our dream diary forum to post your near misses in and any other dreams too … on your way to your lucid dream :dream: dream Diary Link
there is also a topic in there for “my first LD collection” https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-my-first-ld-collection-part-ii/14089 :boogie: I look forward to reading any of the dreams that you choose to post in the future :grin:

Hey, all i am new here :ok:
I have been reading these forums some weeks now. And i have manage to get a few LD :hyper: thanks to the great guides on the website. i am soon 17, male, live in norway. :happy:

and i hope to get more great LD in the future