The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic - Part XXIII

Hey Wolf,

Once I reach your level I may have to claim that title back! lol

Hey Moogle,

I assure you when I achieve my first lucid dream, I’ll be annoucing it from the roof tops! It will probably make it in the papers too! But obviously not before I share the experience on the appropriate forums on! :user:

Hey, KAZMI786, welcome to the forum. I hope you join me, a three-day-old member of this forum, in the quest for LDing!

Hopefully, our generation of members will rule this forum one day! [incidentally: how do I make that evil laughing smile? it’s not on the smiley listing] [edit: hah! now I know! :ebil:]

Yeah, I liked that too, but I still don’t feel like I could consider myself one. So I changed my to Amateur Dreamer, to remind me of a new goal of mine: become a Pro. :grin:

welcome to ld4me KAZMI786 :tongue: you should spend a lot of time here… it helped me to make it to lucidity

welcome to you too Bruno :smile:
and the evil laughing smily is :ebil : with no spaces like :ebil:

:welcome: !

Why “ebil” ? Not “evil” ?

Hello everyone,
My name is James. Ive been looking around the web site and forums for about 2 weeks now. I actually had my first lucid dream the first day i found this site and read about it. I havent had one since. Ive mostly been practicing to remember my dreams before i try more lucid techniques.
Sounds like lots of fun though :smile:

Welcom xNeox! As you just practised Dream Recall so far, I highly recommend that you read this article concerning which Lucid Dreaming technique best fits you; and having decided that, plan a roadmap, like “I’ll put post-its all over my place asking me are you dreaming, so that they should start showing up in my dreams too”.

Good luck!

:welcome: hello James
:cheer: congratulations on your lucid dream! :boogie:
We have a “My First LD Collection” in the dream diary forum. you may like to post your first LD there. :smile:
:thumbs: good luck on your lucid quest :boogie:

I have been reading this site for a long time and it has greatly improved my dream recall and has helped me have about 3 decent lucid dreams. I just now registered though to talk about experiences with other people.

:wave: hello mon ten
another advantage to registering is that some forums (eg dream diary) which were member only are now accessable for you. You may even wish to start your own DJ in there or to post your first LD in the “My First LD Collection” topic.
I would love to read what you did in your first LDs :boogie:

Hi everybody,

i just had a lucid dream a few months ago, i found it so real and weird that i made my searches on the net to see if i was alone with this. I guess not, what an amazing site!!! I think i’m already addicted!! They are so much people here!!! I just want to LD again, and i think i just found the best way to do it: becoming a member here, and discuss with all lucid dreamers. Thank you for this site, and see you soon everybody!!

:welcome: too all new members…
(If I continue with this I will have 4 stars in no time :ebil: )

Hi everyone.

I used to have lucids years ago. Now I’ve again begun to be interested in all that’s related to mind and it’s possibilities.
So I decided to become a dreamer again and found this
nice looking community I’m now ready to share all the stuff with :smile:.

Mau

Welcome, Mauman! Hope you enjoy yourself here!

:welcome: hello benzilla and Mauman
I hope you both enjoy your time at LD4all.
/me wonders which LD4all forum sections will be your favourite ones :eh:

hi

My LD history:

I first read about lucid dreaming few years ago from books by Carlos Castaneda. I was really exited about those books! I started to practise LD, but felt that the techiniques were far too minimally explained and confusing. Still I maneged to have weird imagery at point where I was entering the dreamworld. It alone was amazing! and once when I was taking a nap I had a prief LD until someone woke me up.

I was exited but at that time (maybe 1 & 1/2 years ago) my life chaged and I didn’t have the time to practise or even think about it.

But now I’m back in bisness. Now I’ve been working on it for a week. I found these sites that have really helped. I haven’t got to LD’s yet but I’m trying. I had to start from the beginning so it may take awhile getting used to this variety of different techiniques.

anyway, I’m 25 years old artstudent from finland. I’ve done lots of things but i’ve come to realize that exploring the possibilities of the mind has always been my deepest motivator. So I feel exited and ready as I continue with my practises.

So. I’ll be hangin in the chats and here at the forums so feel free to comment.

ornim

25 years old art student from Finland? Niiiice!

Welcome to the forum, ornim! :welcome:
Glad to have you with us!

[edit: Bruno wonders why only men join this forum. =/]

Hey everyone,

As is obvious, I’m new here, or else I wouldn’t be posting in this forum. Anywho, I’m a 19 year old university student from Canada who has had at least 5 fully lucid dreams in the past (that I can remember) and countless other experiences where I’ve realized that I was dreaming and have woken up immediately.

I’ve never tried any of these techniques that you guys seem to use, such as WILD or leaving yourself notes all around to see if you’re dreaming. For me, I always just realize that something is wrong with the reality and that’s when it hits me that I’m dreaming.

Anyway, I recently came across that Lucid Crossroads thingy (hope that wasn’t considered spamming) and have made it a sort of quest of mine to see if I can get there. Of course, I’ll have to get better at actually achieving lucidity without waking up (unlike last night, where I did it about 4 times, leading to a very unsatisfying sleep).

So, uh, yeah. A big HI, and…I’m here. Hopefully I can learn something from you guys. Like what that white thing in my signature is.

:welcome: hello ornim and defalim
( /me wonders if Bruno has frightened all the female members-to-be away :tongue: )

:bored: that was bad luck. It’s bad enough when you wake up too early from lucid dreams due to excitement but for someone to wake you up :thud:
But since you have already had one LD, it shouldn’t take too long before you start getting them more frequently :grin:

you sound like you are a natural LDer :boogie: but it is always useful to know about some techniques … since it can increase the frequency of your LDs or make them more stable :smile:
Pantalimon (the owner of the lucid crossroads site) is a member of this forum too. So you aren’t spamming :wink:
:lol: the white thing in your sig is your galactic signature … you are a White Overtone Wind. You can find out more about your galactic signature by clicking this url ld4all.com/more_dreamspell.shtml

/me hopes you both get as much out of being a member of LD4all as I did :happy:

:eh:

Why thank you, moogle. :grin:

Hi!

I just joined.
I have had lucid dreams since early childhood. It is a spontaneous thing - I haven’t learned to choose to have them, but when I try it happens more often. I started writing a book on dreaming years ago, but haven’t gotten very far with it yet. I have used dream interpretation (interview) for problem solving, and have incorporated brief lucid dreaming to improve real life situations in the past. I hope to expand greatly on these skills, and learn allot here!