The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic - Part XXIII

Hey, i just joined!

My name is Anton and I’m 16 years and come from Sweden. I first made contact with lucid dreams last year and i had a period when i tried to become lucid. I only managed it once and for a very short period of time. So i forgot about it and stumbled on it recently while surfing the internet and remembered this site which helped me the last time.

This time I’m going to take it more seriously and write a dreamdiary etc.

I’ve even compiled an MP3 which will play a sound every 30 minutes so when i hear it, ill know im dreaming. Im gonna try it tonight!, wish me luck!

Hi and welcome, Anton :cool:

The mp3 idea sounds interesting, i am looking forward to hearing how it goes!

Sweet dreams, and good luck :cool:

Welcome Anton!

Don’t forget to start a Dream Journal and let us know how the mp3 thing goes!

hey hey :wink:
I’m Mat, I’ve been hanging around the char room for a while now, and I thouht the time was right to drop by the forum.

See, I was waiting until I actually have a lucid dream before I started posting here, but I guess thats gonna take some time.

I must say though, my dreaming has improved amaingly since I started this lucid dreaming stuff. I’m actually remember dreams every night now, which to me is brilliant, as I haven’t dreamed properly in years. The last few nights I’ve had reasonably long, and detailed dreams. I think I’m getting somewhere :happy:

Anyway, I look forward to sharing all my experiences with you all. And if you want to talk to me, Im in the chat room most nights about 10:30 ish UK time.

• Mat

Hey, Mat!

You know the place.

Nevertheless, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

:welcome: hello Anton and mat, welcome to the LD4all forum (or rather welcome back in Anton’s case :wink: )

/me wishes Anton good luck with the mp3 :thumbs: and when you do get your next LD it should last longer the second time :yes:

It is much better to join first, then you can post and ask for help or even just read some dream diaries for inspiration.

I hope you get your first LD in the near future :thumbs:

:partying_face: Hello and welcome to everyone who has joined after me :welcome:!

:thumbs: Have a great time here in LD4All :bounce:!

~mt~

Hello everyone, I’m glad to see such a large community of dreamers. I’ve been dreaming lucidly for some time now, but still need some good practice. so again, hello :wave:

Hi Guys,

I came across Lucid Dreaming while browsing the Web yesterday and was amazed that it is possible to do this stuff. I remember a couple of times when I was little that I actually remember going into a dream and watching as the Dreamscape materialised around me. Now I am trying to train myself to do it at will. Its only been one day since I found out about LD and I can’t stop thinking about it.

Welcome avious and The Young Son! Hope you enjoy being here^^

Believe me, I know exactly how you feel. :rofl:

:wave: hello avious and The Young Son :grin:

:yes: yes it is a large community, but we still manage to keep our warm friendly feel. Members are never “anonymous” unless they wish to be so :peek:

So you actually managed to experience a natural WILD? :smile:

greetings :content:

Welcome to the only forum on Earth where mods aren’t selfish egomaniacs! :happy:

/me makes sure her horns aren’t showing :devil: :tongue:

:welcome: hello Mr Mojo Risin
I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all.
/me wonders why you chose that name since the gender icon says female :eh:

… but the ebil smiley in your sig gave you away! :tongue:

:peek: Welcome everybody! :happy:

:welcome: too all new members and avious you should take a look at the miyazaki topic in the lagoon (or what it is named)

Hello, everyone!

I first learned of lucid dreaming about three years ago after having a peculiar dream experience in which I had waking-styled consciousness during a dream. The day after, the experience inspired me to search the internet for the cause/knowledge of this event and find out if it was possible replicate the experience AT WILL.

Over the next several months, about 6-7, attempting various WILD, MILD, WBTB techniques, my short-lived quest resulted in 2.5 lucid dreams. Although my enthusiasm/motivation faded due to school and lack of sleep through other interests, I was now strongly convinced of the (no adjective does it justice) power of LD’s.

Now, in college, remaining at my student housing complex for all of winter break, I am ready to master lucid dreaming.

Welcome everybody ! :welcome:

This is the best internet forum .
It is a community !! :thumbs:

yes wel omme indeedey… because this palace is like the second home I never had…I hope that it brings all your wants and wishies…to fruition…

oh just ignnore me cause i uysisalyy neve psost much anyways…vbut I lovre you guys

amean

godbless

Ritual Greetings

Me name is … well my name is what i me account is called. Im 16 and from Singapore. Ha! i 25 cents says Im the first Sporean here. I found this site a couple of weeks back, and am currently trying to achieve lucidity. Ill try to start a dream journal, but my dreams are really weird so i dont really think anyone will understand them. But then, im pretty weird and no one understands me.