The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXV

Thanks for the welcome, I hope I’m going to LD this evening, I’m very motivated. When I saw this site and read about it, it was like a dream come true!! (<== ow the humor). :grin:

Great! Hey Gloaming :handshake:, archdreamer :handshake:! You’re just the two new members I needed (actually any two would do, but you guys came first)–C’mon, I’ll show you around the forum–join me and soccersloy and lispozord…

takes both by shoulders and leads them away

Now I’ve created my own clique :grouphug:–ssh…let’s formulate a plan…

:plotting: Muhaha! Perfect…yes–Yes–YES!!! :yay:

Hah, I actually laughed at the joke! :content:

Welcome Gloaming! I hope you enjoy the forum! :cool:

Thanks moogle. I would ask you to delete the other one, but i changed its username a few times, and not even I am sure what it is at the moment. Do inactive accounts get auto deleted after a while?

no :no:
if you remember one of your previous nicks … pm me since I may be able to find your posts from it esp if you can let me know where you used to post the most (I have a good memory)

ok ill see what can do… ill look through my old real life DJ

:anx: Aw, no more new members to greet…

Well, me and my clique :grouphug: (currently consisting of soccersloy, archdreamer, lispozord, and Gloaming) are going to be here partying until Ramadan–or until there are new members to greet…

:beer:–We don’t drink, we just like knocking the glasses together

:partying_face:–OH YEAH!

:music: :boogie:–Woohoo! Turn the music up, lispo!

well, too bad I didn’t have a LD last night. I kept drifting of in the hypnagogic state. I’m very sure I saw the swaying colours tho…
I guess I’ll have to practice staying awake. I remember my dream almost perfectly, I always do, I still remember some dreams very vividly from when I was just a child.

Hi everyone… Im here :content: I hope ill stay here for a long time and dont get bored by LD like most other things!!!

Hooray for all my fellow DREAMERS. :smile:

:handshake: Hello there, Maresko. Just 4 more people and I’ll have another group :good:!

Here I’ll show you around M…shows Maresko around

Drinks on me :beer:

:wave: hello Marekso
welcome to LD4all :grouphug:

even when members leave … they have a tendency to return :wink:
there’s no escape now :tongue: you are trapped :ebil:

Hope you enjoy your time at LD4all :smile: and good luck with your lucid dreaming :grin:

Hi Peoples! I am new here, but not at LD…ing :uh: This is the best Site for LD’s tho, Yay! :twirl:

Whassup cue5c :handshake:! C’mon, no time to waste–gotta introduce you to my group and show you the tour…

introduces cue5c to group :grouphug:, starts tour :arrow_right:

Welcome, cue5c!

You say you’re already experienced with LDs, right? So it would be nice if you set up an online dream journal to share your dreams (lucid or not) with the whole community!

We also always appreciate help from experienced LDers in the First Steps and you can always discuss with fellow Lucid Dreamers on the Quest for LDs, the Stuff dreams are made of and the Beyond dreaming forums.

I hope you enjoy the LD4All Forum, because it’s the best forum ever! :boogie:

—Bruno

Hello and :welcome: all new memebers. Hope you enjoy the forum :content:

Youre so right bruno !! :thumbs:

:welcome: cue5c !

:welcome: all too LD4all.
Huray for cue5c’s avatar!!!

Hello everybody!

I am new here, is this the right forum to introduce myself? lol!!

I am from Quebec, Canada and usually speak french, i’m saying this so that you dont have too much reactions from my spelling or my grammar or even worse my use of verbs. It is more a label warning (this may contains peanuts or traces of…) for allergic peoples!

That said…

I had some lucids dreams before knowing what it was. They were short and i always got too excited to stay in the dream and not wake up! Now a days, i either drift back in ND or forget that i had a lucid dream. :sadyes:

I still need to discipline myself to keep a dream diary to help me remember. At least when i remember a dream a got lots of details. I’ll eventually post some (maybe! :wink: ).

I read many books about LD and i like to fly, use TK and levitation in my dreams not at the expert level but training!

well that will be enough intro for me for now… we’ll get to know each other in our posts…

Take care andLD a lot!
Lucidbob

:wave: hello cue5c and lucidBob
as you can see, we have a great community feeling at LD4all :happy:
I hope you both enjoy being members as much as I do :grin:

You may both like to create a personal dream journal topic in our Dream Diary forum. There is also the Lucid Adventures forum in which we usually have a new lucid quest every month. :content:

:happy: lucidBob! Quebec, Canada, huh? French, too? Good stuff, man–good stuff!

So, I’m Huey :handshake: (also known as Blackman, Black Dude, or “The Black Guy”), and I’m…not really new anymore…so I’ll be your tour guide through the Wonderful World of LD4All :cloud9:! Just follow meeee :wizard:!

Meet cue5c, lispozord, archdreamer, Maresko, Gloaming, and soccersloy…:grouphug: :music:–okay, let’s go :arrow_right:!

See moogle over there :moogle:

There’s wolf :wolf:

:neutral: Hm, I should make a Huey smiley…

Oh nothing, Bob–just thinking out loud :roll: