The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXV

[color=red][b]This is Part XXV of the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic. The previous part can be found here. All links to previous parts including the “shake hands” topics can be found in this post.

Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content:

Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: . [/b][/color]

My freind Anarchy-Dude will sign up for this sight. This is not an alt, just wanted to let you know.

im new here

:welcome: Allo anarchy-dude!

:wave: hi Anarchy-Dude! Nice to meet you!

Hi everybody. I’m new here. (really? lol)A few days ago, after posting a few strange dreams on a forum, I was told that one of 'em sounded close to a lucid dream. Wondering what it was I came here. Seems cool :razz:

Alright, welcome. Nice to have you here.

:welcome: hello anarchy-dude and Shadowkid
It’s always great to see new members posting in this topic to introduce themselves :boogie:
I hope you both get as much out of being a LD4all member as I have done. :cheer:

Hello from me too. I’ve been lurking here… like… forever. But I finally decided to post something. :cheesy: I have been hooked to LD’ing for about a year now although I haven’t had so many lucid dreams. Maybe because I had a long break when I didn’t think about them so much.

Anyways, nice to be here!

:cheer: it’s great when a member finally decides to “come out of hiding”
:wave: hello Uzumaki, I hope now you have broken the ice, you will make some more posts :grin: and good luck with your LDing :thumbs:

Hi i’m new here too. Came to know about lucidity a few weeks ago from a site hoyhensaaret.info and it seemed really cool. Made my way here from there and still trying to get my first lucid. And i’m finnish.

EDIT:Just had my first one last night(on the following night I posted this message above). :grin:. It was really cool. I used the WILD technigue and the dream was really clear and everything.

It just bothers me that I couldn’t get total control of everything but I guess that comes with practice. For example, when I entered the dream I flew, but when I landed and tried to get flying again I couldn’t.

But i’m still happy I got my first, even if it wasn’t perfect

:wave: hello Bungalo :grin:
welcome to LD4all, I hope you enjoy your time here. and remember to let us know when you have your first lucid dream :boogie:

/me sends Bungalo some lucid luck :thumbs:

Hello all—

This is probably pretty rendundant and/or obvious, but I’m new here too. I read about LDing in Reader’s Digest and was immediately hooked on the thought of being able to use a lightsaber every night… :happy:. Anyway, I just have a question… how long should I keep a Dream Diary before trying to LD?

:wave: hello TealSabre, welcome to LD4all
:wow: lucid dreaming actually got into the reader’s digest :eh:

It was good to talk to you live in chat :happy:

so I will just paste the answer you got in #dreamtime :smile:

Thanks. And actually it wasn’t really about lucid dreaming. More about interpreting dreams, but it had a tiny little section on controlling your dreams. Sounds amazingly cool. I downloaded an MP3 and burned it onto a CD that’s supposed to help you LD. The first 10 minutes are to help you get mostly asleep and then weird cosmic sound things play and a multi-layer (recorded different pitches at the same time) freaky voice reminds you helpfully that you’re dreaming and that you are aware that you are dreaming for about 20 more minutes. Tried it out but got interrupted… don’t know if I should try again yet.

Just wanted to say Hi! I am new here and really enjoying reading through the threads. I pray God’s blessing on you all! Thanks for all the work that so many of you have done here. Honestly, it’s very amazing.

Jake

:welcome: Allo Jake!

Glad you joined, you seem pretty friendly. :grin: Feel free to ask any questions, and if you have any messengers you can add me or anyone that has their screen names showing.

Looking forward to some good posts. :wave:

-:wolf:

Hey Jake. I don’t really have much justification in “welcoming” you here because you’re only a couple hours “younger” than me, but welcome anyway.

Thanks to both of you!

Hi everyone, i’m Tara…:happy: nice to meet you :smile:

Allo Tara! :welcome: