The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXIV

HI :content:

im gonna keep this short and simple. Im Liam, I had a mad dream, it made me think some mad stuff. I looked it up and here I am. The mad stuff i was thinking is real!

Anyhow the reason im keeping this short and simple, is the same reason this is my second post and not the first :tongue:

If you want to know anything about me either read the gigantic first post https://community.ld4all.com/t/a-diary-to-be-used-by-all-the-nightmare-diary/14324/45 or feel free to ask me :smile:

Ps. dreaming has revolutionised my world :grin: That would be good for a sig!

I guess I forgot to intruduce myself here.

Hi, I’m awesomer. I pretty much understand all the rules already and I am currently keeping a DJ. So… there’s nothing else to say, I guess.

:welcome: Heya awesomer and alphageezer! Welcome to the forum, you’ll be staying for a while. I mean… I hope you’ll be staying for a while. Yeah… that’s what I meant. Want a cookie? :grin:

:ebil:

lol @ moogle ^^ I thought it looked like Wolb a bit. :razz:

Sure man, but is it a special cookie?

You can say that. :grin:

I remember those days when I was a noob… about 5 days ago.

whoops… I meant 4 days ago.

Whitemorror, use the little edit button in the corner of your posts. A LOT easier. :wink:

Welcome to all the new peeps…

YUP Heya Whobleyh, I see that you found and registered ok…

:welcome: hello to alphageezer, awesomer and whitemirror :grin:

I hope you all enjoy your time spent at LD4all. :boogie:

Hi ! :wave:

welcome to
awesomer and alphageezer :smile:
:partying_face:

hi all, me funkybluemonkey

not good at lucid dreming, would like to be tho. had half a lucid dream once, i think. I can sometimes induce dreams by leaving the tv on. Usually only works with CNN tho.

:cool_laugh:

:welcome: hello funkybluemonkey
welcome to LD4all. what would you call a half lucid dream? a low level one or one without control?
my first LDs only lasted for less than a minute but over time they got longer :boogie:

Welcome funkybluemonkey!

I loved your nickname, and what a nice technique! I must try that one day!

I have the TV on all night usually, it’s no wonder I get such odd dreams. :content: Nothing with talking cats or caves though… :eh:

Welcome FBM! :welcome: Hope you become a well-known uncle/brother/something equally loved by the forum. (which I’m sure you will) :grin:

I’m trying to get a bunch of posts. I know I’m cheating.

You really shouldn’t have said that. Now your posts will probably be merged instead of left the way they were. :razz:

/me whispers, “I may be a spammer, but I don’t cheat!”

Hi, I used to “LD” quite well as I taught myself the techniques I had read in books but I eventually stopped and haven’t had one for years. My interest has rekindled and I thought it would be a good idea checking online seeing as I am able to find everything else online. I am hoping to try out the new techniques here I haven’t heard of before and hope to gain a lot from everyone’s experiences!

I am away to scan the dream diarys!

Glad to be here.

/me resists the urge to edit all of whitemirror’s hi posts together :help: … for now :tongue:

:wave: hello hahkla :grin: with your past experience and some new techniques you will be lucid dreaming again in no time :boogie:
if you can remember your very first LD … we would love to read about it in our “My First LD Collection” in the dream diary forum - you will find it near the top with the sticky topics :wiske:

This topic is now locked, Part XXV of The Big “Hi, I’m New Here” topic can be found here.