The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXIV

Welcome funkybluemonkey!

I loved your nickname, and what a nice technique! I must try that one day!

I have the TV on all night usually, it’s no wonder I get such odd dreams. :content: Nothing with talking cats or caves though… :eh:

Welcome FBM! :welcome: Hope you become a well-known uncle/brother/something equally loved by the forum. (which I’m sure you will) :grin:

I’m trying to get a bunch of posts. I know I’m cheating.

You really shouldn’t have said that. Now your posts will probably be merged instead of left the way they were. :razz:

/me whispers, “I may be a spammer, but I don’t cheat!”

Hi, I used to “LD” quite well as I taught myself the techniques I had read in books but I eventually stopped and haven’t had one for years. My interest has rekindled and I thought it would be a good idea checking online seeing as I am able to find everything else online. I am hoping to try out the new techniques here I haven’t heard of before and hope to gain a lot from everyone’s experiences!

I am away to scan the dream diarys!

Glad to be here.

/me resists the urge to edit all of whitemirror’s hi posts together :help: … for now :tongue:

:wave: hello hahkla :grin: with your past experience and some new techniques you will be lucid dreaming again in no time :boogie:
if you can remember your very first LD … we would love to read about it in our “My First LD Collection” in the dream diary forum - you will find it near the top with the sticky topics :wiske:

This topic is now locked, Part XXV of The Big “Hi, I’m New Here” topic can be found here.