The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXIV

Welcome to the forum, HenryHottie!

So you’re already an experienced dreamer, huh? :cool: It would be nice to read your dreams, if you’re ok with it, you should consider setting up a dream journal.

Well, I guess you know how to take care of youself here, don’t you? If you need a tour through the forum, just add me to MSN, k? :wink:

Also, I see you are a friend of Magnus, right? Then be sure to pay a visit to the Playground! :grin:

Sweet dreams,

—Bruno

:wave: hello KillaDawg, JamesBrown, Fei, Xtatic
and HenryHottie :grin:

:eh: It seems like I missed a new comers party :beer: :partying_face: while i was asleep :sleep:

I hope you all enjoy your time spent at LD4all :happy:

I think it’s good to see both sexes on a forum, all male or female seems to lack something.

You think so? Hmmm, must be my name giggles

Hi i’m whobleyh. I kinda find out of the lucid dreaming myself:) But because of the bad dreams I had I stopped with it. Till some weeks ago when a friend showed me this site. The information on this site makes it even more fun:)

:welcome: Heya Whobleyh! Do you remember/know what your friend’s username is? (or is he/she a member?)

/me is wondering the same :eh:

:wave: hello Whobleyh :grin: welcome to LD4all.

[size=9]/me notices that her name is an anagram of [color=red]Hhey Wolb [/color][/size] :eh: :tongue:

Hi and Hi L:) yeah she’s a member, DreamWitch

HI :content:

im gonna keep this short and simple. Im Liam, I had a mad dream, it made me think some mad stuff. I looked it up and here I am. The mad stuff i was thinking is real!

Anyhow the reason im keeping this short and simple, is the same reason this is my second post and not the first :tongue:

If you want to know anything about me either read the gigantic first post https://community.ld4all.com/t/a-diary-to-be-used-by-all-the-nightmare-diary/14324/45 or feel free to ask me :smile:

Ps. dreaming has revolutionised my world :grin: That would be good for a sig!

I guess I forgot to intruduce myself here.

Hi, I’m awesomer. I pretty much understand all the rules already and I am currently keeping a DJ. So… there’s nothing else to say, I guess.

:welcome: Heya awesomer and alphageezer! Welcome to the forum, you’ll be staying for a while. I mean… I hope you’ll be staying for a while. Yeah… that’s what I meant. Want a cookie? :grin:

:ebil:

lol @ moogle ^^ I thought it looked like Wolb a bit. :razz:

Sure man, but is it a special cookie?

You can say that. :grin:

I remember those days when I was a noob… about 5 days ago.

whoops… I meant 4 days ago.

Whitemorror, use the little edit button in the corner of your posts. A LOT easier. :wink:

Welcome to all the new peeps…

YUP Heya Whobleyh, I see that you found and registered ok…

:welcome: hello to alphageezer, awesomer and whitemirror :grin:

I hope you all enjoy your time spent at LD4all. :boogie:

Hi ! :wave:

welcome to
awesomer and alphageezer :smile:
:partying_face:

hi all, me funkybluemonkey

not good at lucid dreming, would like to be tho. had half a lucid dream once, i think. I can sometimes induce dreams by leaving the tv on. Usually only works with CNN tho.

:cool_laugh:

:welcome: hello funkybluemonkey
welcome to LD4all. what would you call a half lucid dream? a low level one or one without control?
my first LDs only lasted for less than a minute but over time they got longer :boogie: