The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXX

:welcome: hello H. Portaali :yay:
An interest in philosophy :happy: you should join the phil cloud user group :boogie:
There are quite a few music topics in the lounge forum :wiske: … also a few topics in garden of creation and fruits of lucidity about music created in dreams.

You will discover that lucid dreams are hundreds of times better than normal vivid dreams :yay:
We actually have a topic about Waking Life

Anyway there is much to read at LD4all and a really good community of members too :grouphug:
So welcome aboard :cheer:

Hey, i’m new to lucid dreaming sort of i’ve never had a lucid dream and if i have i can’t remember it :slight_smile: so i hope to be able to have lots of lucid dreams from now on and what not :wink: so all in all HEY!!!

:welcome: hello Spark71191 and welcome to LD4all
I hope you get lots of lucid dreams too :smile:

HEY SPARK!!! :content:

You seem like quite the 'YAY’ing personality! Looking forward to reading your posts. :grin:

welll this is my first…so here it goes…i have trouble remebering my dream so i thought this would be a good start to help me with this little problem.
as i was younger i did not have this problem and i am still able to recall those past dreams to a T.

hi to all

:wave: hello cyphing_laughter
We have a brilliant sticky topic called Sticky: The BIG Remembering Dreams topic - Part III

The main aids are

1. keep a dream journal
  2. set the intention to remember your dreams before dreaming
  3. don’t move when you first wake up, allow yourself some quiet time to recapture your dream memories :smile:

Hi! to all the new members :wave:

Hi everybody. I don’t feel up to greetings right now, but I just can’t help myself. Sorry for the half hearted greeting.

/me waves to all the new members.

:wave: cyphing_laughter
:wave: spark
:wave: H. Portaali!

Same here :wave:

Hi there!
I’m new here, too. I’ve read some stuff here for a while and one day decided to join. Like H. Portaali, I’m also from Finland and a member of Höyhensaaret. I’ve been into lucid dreaming for almost a year now (I’m 14), and I’ve actually even had a few lucid dreams. Now when I’ve finally started my DJ my dream recall has improved (and I’ve noticed my dreams are really extraordinary)and I hope my number of lucid dreams will increase eventually.
I don’t usually post very much to the forum’s I’m a member of, but we’ll see if this one is a exception. So, beware, a girl who asks a lot of (stupid) questions is now among you! :smiling_imp:

Welcome Hidoi! :welcome:

Hello Hidoi :wave:

:wave: hello hidoi
you may find out that you post here quite a lot, since we have our dream diary forum and stuff of dreams forum where you can share your dream-time experiences :yay:.
There is also the highly addictive Wolfgame :wolf: :seer: … join at your peril :tongue:

Well, hi… I’m JP, I’m new here (yeah, big shock huh ?), haven’t had any LD’s yet, anctious to get them though. I am beginning to remember my dreams almost every night, when I woke up this afternoon I remembered like three dreams ! :cool:

At the moment I’m considering how I’m gonna record my dreams, ‘cause writing is a b*tch. Specially when I’ve just awoken and I really, REALLY don’t want to write four pages of text. It’s like primary school all over again. I’m thinking of a nice little digital dictaphone, so I can dictate every dream and upload it to my pc… Pricy things though ! Maybe if anyone has some experience with recording dreams in ways other than writing they could give me some advice or somethin’ ? :tongue:. Or there’ll probably be a topic on this forum about it… Fine, I’ll search for it !

Anyway, glad to be here and more of that mushy stuff.

Hey :wave: new people :grouphug:

/me waves to hidoi and JP
:wave:
These are some great forums! I’m sure you’ll feel right at home almost immedietly. :content:

After the hazing, that is. And trust me, there is a lot of hazing. I hope you’re not allergic to grass, chocolate, latex, paper products, peanuts, penicillin…or asbestos.

Hello everybody
I’m new here. I’m 19 years old. I like low-salt cucumbers and lucid dreams.

…low-salt cucumbers? Like, pickles? But not pickled? Or…wait. Just…Welcome Carlos!