The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXIII

:welcome: all new :grouphugs: that I didn’t :welcome: while I was :peek:

:wave: hello sumone4life
Hopefully we will learn some things from you too as you get better at LDing :yay:
Welcome to our LD4all community :grouphug:

Greetings all. I had been peeking :peek: for a couple of days here, before joining and you have all helped bring back the fire for lucid dreaming. So here I am. I look forward to participate in discussion or dream sharing with all of you. Good Day all :smile:

:welcome: hello Phoenix, welcome to LD4all :happy:
Now you have joined, you will also be able to read the dream diary forum, some of the djs there are very inspiring. :boogie:

Hey, Phoenix. :wave:
Nice username, by the way. 'Nix and 'Lix, who knew it would happen?

Welcome Phoenix! NIIICE USERNAME! :happy:

/me hopes that Pheonix participates more. :smile:

It’s no fun when a good username is take by someone who has been a member for a year and never posted - that’s what happened with Helix. I had to settle for The Helix. :eek:

:wave: Phoenix :handshake:

Hi everyone. :smile: I’m Neko, and I’m interested in learning about how to have lucid dreams. This is a great community and I’ll enjoy my time here! :content:

:wave: Welcome Neko!

Thanks Bruno! Nice to meet you. :grin:

:welcome: hello Neko :smile:

:rofl: you have already come across that
/me offers Neko some special Quuipo cookies :cookiemon:

/me waves to Neko. :wave:

Thanks Moogle and Helix! Mmm, cookies… munch

Thank you Bruno, Huey, Helix, and Moogle for the nice welcomes. And I do plan to participate, just need to get a feel for it. And btw, Hello Neko. :smile:

Hi Phoenix! :mrgreen:

Hello Neko and Phoenix! :wave: Welcome to the board, you’ll find it to be a very nice place! :content:

Hello OlesiaTheDreamer, and that’s for sure. So much good vibes already so to speak. :content:

HELLO PEOPLE… my name is jack. as i posted in my other topic… if anyone needs computer help. i would be glad to do it… im a techie, geek, photoshopper, gimp user, ETC ETC.

Hey, I’m Mike! I’ve been intentionally LDing since 1993, but doing it naturally my entire life.

I can’t believe I only stumbled into this community now. I’ve read all the major books and this is one of my favourite hobbies!

I’m off to start reading all the great conversations going on. Years of discussions to catch up on!