The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXIII

This is Part XXXIII of the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic. The previous part can be found here. All links to previous parts including the “shake hands” topics can be found in this post.
Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content: Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: .

Hey Guys,

Lark and I have been trying to Lucid dream, and we decided that this web site would be rad, bad @a$, and and and…and such a trip. :smile: ANy way, we have had a lot of symbolic dreams, about death, life and passion. I can see the future unfolding in small ways, but yet I have many roadblocks. I am a lost soul searching for the pedal of enlightenment. Why can’t I fly above the clouds?? Why do I always look for bob marley? But most of all, if all water is good, why do the waves come crashing? Tell me! NOW! ( hehe)
Lark says to watch out for me, she warns you to keep your thoughts clean. I can read them :wink: But on a lighter note, I’m just chillin in santa cruz. IT’s sunny, beautiful and fun! It’s bed time, bye
tida…woot woot!

I’m Wyrmfell, but my freinds just call me… Wyrmfell.
I do freelance jobs Flash animating and graphic designing. It really suprises people when they find out they’ve hired a 14-year old kid to make an image for them. But I can out-Flash anyone anyday.

As far as lucid dreaming goes, I do it too well. I get a LD about once every two weeks without even trying, but the thing is, the tinyest thought I have in these dreams becomes reality. It gets really annoying. I never get to look around at my dreamworld, because it is always fluxuating between things. Is there any known method to stop this?

Well, that’s me.

welcome: Tida and Wyrmfell :content:

I hope you’ll begin a DJ in the Dream Diary It’s not for interpretations, but I hope to read your dreams anyway. You’re the one who can find out the best what your dreams mean to you. Writing them down might give you more insight to it :content: (telling them to lark probably helps too.) In that way you’re more busy with your dreams, and you might find the interpretation sooner ^^

:scared: :razz:

Can we see anything too?

I can understand what you mean :grin:

I don’t really get what you mean. If you think something in your Lucid Dream it will happen in your dream or in reality?

The current quest for Lucid Dreams is to fly :fly:
Maybe you can both join that :boogie:

When I say reality,I mean the dream (which appears to be reality). And like I just said, the smallest thought in my LD takes shape. I need only imagine myself going up to fly.

i’m sorta new here. made my account today, but have lurked in the mb a few times as a guest.

glad to be here. peace.

-satty

:wave: hello Tida, Wyrmfell and satty :yay:

/me washes all her thoughts whiter than white
there :boogie: I am safe now :whew:

I would think it would be a case of setting the intent for the dream to remain stable and then just improving this ability. You have enough LDs to practice on :wink:

:cheer: /me cheers because another ex-lurker has decided to be brave enough to register :smile:

:wave: Wyrmfell :welcome: Tida :handshake: satty

:content:

Hi, I’m new here also.

I am Dean Mercer and live in Australia. I also visit www.dreamviews.com except I think the admin knows I’m under 15 so… heh.

Also, welcome to all the other newbies! :content:

Hey dude! :happy:

You’re gonna love it here! :woot:

:handshake:

Now follow me! :grin:

Now where’s Huey off to? :confused:

Eh, that doesn’t matter, does it? All that matters is that I’m behind on all the welcoming! :ack:

:welcome:

Until I found LD4all, I didn’t even know there were ways of inducing LDs, or that they could appear realistic. Whenever I have an LD I can always see the inside of my eyelid in the background. :colgate:

:huh:

Aww, forget it.
/me waves to Wyrmfell before anyone else can. :wave:

*Sandra sticks toung out to Sonia, because Sandra was the first to welcome Wyrmfell. And Moogle waves already at Wyrmfell
[size=84](this wasn’t his first post in this tread :grin:)[/size]

:welcome: satty and Lucid Jerky :grouphug:
I hope you’ll enjoy your time here ^^

Welcome new, welcome old, the trees are green so that must meen, that I must go out, to get the tan, I never seem to get, under the sun you could say that I “glow”, just to show that I’m not tan. It kinda sucked, but hey. Welcome anyway.

Hi all,
I’m following this forum for quite some time now, but I only today decided to register. So, here I am :wave:

:happy: Hey whassup! Welcome to the forum peoples :handshake: :handshake:

:wave: hello Lucid Jerky and sonkal :happy:

welcome :welcome: to LD4all
:peek: Lucid jerky … :peek: pasQuale also knows you are under 13

sonkal, you will find more forum sections are accessable to you now … including the … drumroll … WolfGame :wolf:

/me waves to everyone. :wave:

Ooh, and now you can see avatars, sonkal. :content:

Aren’t they great?

Just coming here to tell you guys that started my dream diary here on ld4all… I’ve posted the (non-lucid) dream I had this night… It was very wierd, the more “hardcore” beatles fans can get angry… :cool_laugh:

If you guys want to see it, just go to the “LadyBa’s travels in the realm of (un)consciosness” topic! :shy:

Then, if you want, tell me what you think… lol :grin:

journal can be found here https://community.ld4all.com/t/ladybas-travels-in-the-realm-of-un-consciosness/17162 :thumbs: :moogle:

Welcome everyone! :hugs: