The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXIV

This is Part XXXIV of the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic. The previous part can be found here. All links to previous parts including the “shake hands” topics can be found in this post.
Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content: Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: .

Hey everyone! Im new, ok thats it…

Welcome to the forum, SC Rug :smile:

:wave: subconscious_rug, welcome to LD4all :yay:

/me hopes that being teleported to the big Hi I’m New topic wasn’t too frightening :scared:

Hi, I’m a newbie. Just figured I’d stop by here before venturing out into the rest of the forum. See you all out there :happy:

:welcome: Oziad

:handshake:

I hope you have a wonderful time in here :content:

/me waves to Oziad. :wave:

Hmm, that’s a cool name, in my opinion. How did you manage to come up with that?

:welcome: hello Oziad

That makes it sound like a dangerous adventure :scared:
:lol:

I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all :yay:

Hi everyone!

I’m Charl and registered yesterday after reading a good couple of topics here. I have read about this before and decided to give it a try. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Cheers.

Welcome Charl!

/me wonders what you thought of the forum so far :content:

VERY, VERY interesting. I never thought ordinary people were researching this so intensively! Great to know other people think about this stuff as well and even better: some are experts, willing to give advice and share views and experiences!

Thanks!

:welcome: hello charldutoit

[size=9] :lol: Bruno is very brave … it would be tempting to say rubbish as a joke :tongue: [/size]
I’m glad you have had such a good impression of LD4all :cheer:

Hi, I have Just joined.
I am a strong Lucid Dreamer, always have been since about 9 or 10 when I was 1st `Sucked´ into the otherside wilst awake beleive it or not. I feel that even when Im awake the programme is still running. Im now in full controll of my visions although there are occasions when Im visited by unchangable & uncontrolable beings, some of which undiscribable.
When I make my place & my activity It can be broke down by these as they display & show me things they want me to see.
Sometimes I have Challenges to overcome.
Sometimes I am chased by things that cant fly.
Sometimes I lose controll & spin around on the spot, Fast.
Sometimes I scare myself with whats inside of me.
I thought I was alone untill very recently, 2month ago infact.
I will enjoy sharing my experiences with you all.

:fly:

Welcome charldutoit. Enjoy yourself and ask plenty of questions :smile: Thats how this is learnt. I hope you find what you’re looking for in regards to LDing.

Good luck :content:

:welcome: Heya, Adam!

Don’t you worry 'bout a thing. We’re all extremely friendly here and will listen to whatever you have to say, and offer our input. :grin: Feel free to post about anything you’d like, that’s no problem.

Hope to see you around. :wave:

:wolb:

The last one I had was intense. I love to fly but roof hopping is also one of my things. I sometimes need to be alone so I will push hard and leave what seems like existance behind. I will just be in the void of my mind and recharge, it helps.

I also just love waking up, using the toilet taking a drink & returning to my bed and continuing were I left off. I know I was awake because I can now tell the difference plus I have had conversations before returning and they can confirm I was awake, I never tell them what Im upto in my super-sleep though. Its unnecessary.

I also like (in lucid sleep) to make a bed & fall asleep again, then make another & fall asleep again etc. But I wake up a little disconnected to the real(?) world we are awake in.

Sometimes I escape into sound, nothing else. And dream only with sight, nothing else.

Sometimes I feel I have visited my cellular memory, after all we are just the Earths scensors. I feel like i was present at the time of the big bang & This is how far weve come, after all we are all One & nothing is solid (quantum mechanics).

Its like the brightest rainbow youve ever seen… but at night!

:wave: Hi Adam and welcome! Nice to have you with us!

:welcome: hello Adam, welcome to LD4all :smile:

:wave: Welcome Adam!

Hi. Uhh… I’m Wrinkledlion. I’m working on achieving lucidity. Ummm… I don’t have too much to say.

Squid and mantises are cool,
-WRINKLEDLION

:welcome: Heya, bud!

Feel free to ask any questions, we’re friendly and will help greatly. ^^

:wolb: