The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXII

This is Part XXXII of the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic. The previous part can be found here. All links to previous parts including the “shake hands” topics can be found in this post.
Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content: Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: .

Hello there, Im also new so i guess a drop a message here.
Im really excited about learning the ways of LD’ing, and Im eager (do you spell it like that?) to learn from the best (thats you guys! :wink:)

Please have patience with my spelling, im not that good at english, so if i spell something wrong PM me and i maybe get better! :smile:

Anyway, i’ll see you all around!

:welcome: Baheglobob!

:wave: hello Baheglobob

:eh: you called us the best :shy:

I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all :yay: (btw your english was perfect in your post :wink: )

:welcome: Baheglobob! I’m very new to. I speak english and i don’t spel perfect. :moogle: Peaple make fun of me becouse i spell bad for a 12 year old… But i don’t make fun of peaple, you spell beter then me! :smile:

Hello everybody…
I’m nachician from argentina and i’d like to thank everyone who made this board possible because it has taught me a lot…
I’ve been in the board for a long time but i never usually posted here…this is my first time…
I have one question…how often can a person usually have an LD dream???

PS:I’m sorry about my english…as I said I’m argentinian and I don’t master this language…so if i make a mistake and you want to correct it, feel free to do it…it’ll help me with the language :content:

EDIT: I forgot to say welcome to Baheglobob…how stupid of me xD…soo WELCOME BAHEGLOBOB!

:wave: Hey Bob and ARG :handshake: :handshake: :welcome:

:welcome: to evryone that needs to have that sed to them :tongue: :handshake:

/me jumps on Nachician & Bob.

HEY, GUYS!!! :welcome:

Feel free to ask any questions you might have. We’re friendly here, and if you find anyone that isn’t, let me know… PERSONALLY. beats fist into hand :ebil:

I mean…

Let me know and I’ll talk to them in a calm and peaceful manner. :yes:

:colgate:

:wave:

:wolb:

Hello everyone who has joined so far this month :wave:

SweatDreamer (is that supposed to be sweet?) is only 12, wow has to be one of the youngest members :happy:

I wonder who the youngest and eldest are? hmmm… I know Moogle is 29. And has been for a decade or so… innocent smile

/me flees

/me → :truit: ← Dahk-ness

:handshake: Baheglobob
I don’t know why, but for some reason I looooove that name! And you spelled eager right! :happy:
/me high fives Bob.

:handshake: [ARG]Nachician[ARG]
Arg? Is that supposed to imply that you’re a pirate? :tongue:

Oh! :ack: And :handshake: Sweet Dreams!
:wave:

Hmmm. As I told Basilus…

And Blissful… I accept smoochies :cool_laugh:

how come peaple have smilies i don’t have…

Hi all,

I’m afraid I’m doing this a bit topsy turvy, I’m a new memberr who only joined a few days ago, when my friend asked if i’d join to take part in wolfgame :grin:
I’ve actually had more than one or two lucid dreams in my life, though until i stumbled onto the topic just last week, I had no idea thats what they were, I’m looking forward to sticking around and learning more :content:

:welcome: hello [ARG]Nachician[ARG] ([size=9]I must be going senile, I was sure I posted in here last night :eh: [/size]) and karisuma, welcome to LD4all :cheer:

There is no limit, technically it could be possible to LD everytime you dream. But the average seems to be a couple of times a week.

/me wonders if karisuma will become a wolfgame :wolf: :seer: addict :eh:

SweatDreamer … we get other smilies from other sites
eg
bestsmileys.com/
clicksmilies.com/

you can also use smilies you find by hosting them at a free hosting site :yay:
(ps don’t go overboard with smilies [this coming from me is a little ironic :tongue:])
/me truits :truit: Dark Matter … I am not the oldest member here :moogle:

ok.

:welcome: TO ALL :tongue:

i think i’m the yongest meber here…i’m 12 :hide: (sorry about my bad speling :crying: )

:yes: /me thinks you are too :smile:

:thud: :hide:

i’m shy

I’m not new to lucid dreaming, but I am new to this forum! Nice to meet you all :smile: