The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXI

* warmy and welcoming voice*

Hello Wissan ! :wave: :content:

Good luck on your next LD, hope you’l get plenty of them. :smile:

Welcome Wissam!:handshake:

Don’t worry everyone here is pretty cool, feel free to post any questions you have. Just try to make sure they are in the appropriate sections, but if they aren’t no biggie, the mods will replace them. But Good luck in all future Lucid endeavors… :content:

:welcome: hello wissam

:yay: we are never anything but warm and welcoming :grouphug:
Just browse the forum and use the search feature (yellow rectangle on top of the forum pages) and if you can’t find what you are looking for, just start a topic :boogie: or ask in one of the sticky topics :content:

:happy: Wassup wissam!

:lol: That was fun to say!

:wave:

:welcome:

:handshake:

:yay:

Hey, wissam!!! :hurray:

hugs you :hugs:

shows you around the forum :cool:

dances :boogie:

How’s that for a warm welcome? :grin:

HI WISSAM! and thats quite a meaningful sig… i abide by it quite often in my life…

/me waves to wissam. :wave:

By the way, just make sure you don’t confuse me with Huey, all right? :tongue:

:wave: Hey person way up at the top that I didn’t notice! :grin:

Welcome Wissam and syu001! :yay:

I’m new and i’m haveing problems…i’m confused… :sad:

Hello sweet dreamer :wave:, welcome

Do you have probleme regarding the forum or your dreams ? Either way, don’t be affraid to ask any questions, everyone will be happy to help you… :content:

:welcome:
I saw your first post … it looks like you either have trouble controling your LDs or becoming lucid. (I moved your other post to the first steps forum, you can now find it here ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 161#262161 )
If you explain your problem more in your other topic, we will be able to give you advice. :boogie:

Welcome to everyone I’ve missed in the last few days :welcome:

Is there a place to find the threds i make? Like a flaged thred or somthing? also…i don’t know how to youse privet threds. :help:

And hi! :bounce:

also…i’m kinda shy :hide:

:welcome: Promeneur, syu001 and SweatDreamer :content:

I hope you have a great time over here,

Sending private messages is very simple to do (that’s what you meant right)

This is the button you can see under every messages from a person. If you click on it you can send that person a mesage. Give it a title, and write your thing, click on submit and your PM is send.

You can also go the top of the page. On the left of “log out (your name)” there stands “you have … new messages” If you click on that you come into your inbox. You’ll find this button there If you click on that you can send a private message. You can fill after the username the username in from the person you want to send a pm too. If you don’t remember the whole username, or you don’t know the spelling for sure. You can click on “find a username”

I hope you understand it now, you can try to send a PM to me if you want :content:

I like the mog… :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moon:

Hey Sweaty! :lol: Just joking with ya :hugs:

Hey SweatDreamer :wave: You’re gonna have a great time here–just grab a piece of Huey and let’s go check out the forum :hurray:

you can either click your name and then click
Find all posts by SweatDreamer

or you can click
View your posts
on the top right just above the News & Announcements forum

:colgate: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

this topic is now locked Part XXXII :thud: continues here