The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXI

:welcome: Promeneur, syu001 and SweatDreamer :content:

I hope you have a great time over here,

Sending private messages is very simple to do (that’s what you meant right)

This is the button you can see under every messages from a person. If you click on it you can send that person a mesage. Give it a title, and write your thing, click on submit and your PM is send.

You can also go the top of the page. On the left of “log out (your name)” there stands “you have … new messages” If you click on that you come into your inbox. You’ll find this button there If you click on that you can send a private message. You can fill after the username the username in from the person you want to send a pm too. If you don’t remember the whole username, or you don’t know the spelling for sure. You can click on “find a username”

I hope you understand it now, you can try to send a PM to me if you want :content:

I like the mog… :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moon:

Hey Sweaty! :lol: Just joking with ya :hugs:

Hey SweatDreamer :wave: You’re gonna have a great time here–just grab a piece of Huey and let’s go check out the forum :hurray:

:handshake:

you can either click your name and then click
Find all posts by SweatDreamer

or you can click
View your posts
on the top right just above the News & Announcements forum

:colgate: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

this topic is now locked Part XXXII :thud: continues here