The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXI

I should say hi! I’m new :smile: joined a few days ago after finding this website when I searched for lucid dreaming forums. I’m from Scotland and kind of between college… studying computing so not much to say there. I had an almost lucid dream a few years ago, I knew that I was dreaming but I couldn’t really do anything. But after reading Exploring The World of Lucid Dreaming it got me REALLY interested in it… for about 3 weeks I’ve been trying the techniques to become lucid. So far I’ve had one real LD but it was over so fast! I’m hoping reading about everyone elses experiences will help me have more and make them last longer too

So hi :smile:

:wave:

Hello, syu001!

It’s fine if your first lucid dream is short, most firsts are. With plenty of practice, you’ll master it in no time. :good:

:content:

Hey there! Feel free to post and ask questions, we’re all friendly and open here. PM and message if you’d like too. :grin:

:wolb:

:wave: hello syu001 :happy:
Even though the LD didn’t last long, we would love to read about it in the sticky “My First LD Collection” in the dream diary forum. Also feel free to start your own dream journal topic in the diary forum if you wish to share your dreams with us. :content:

Hey syu001! :handshake:

Hi my name is Wissam :smile: and i have been interested in Lucid dreaming since about September 2005. I am 15 years old and i have had a couple of lucid dreams when i was younger and i have had a few nowadays. I am hoping everyone will be warm and welcoming and will help me get more Lucid dreams!

* warmy and welcoming voice*

Hello Wissan ! :wave: :content:

Good luck on your next LD, hope you’l get plenty of them. :smile:

Welcome Wissam!:handshake:

Don’t worry everyone here is pretty cool, feel free to post any questions you have. Just try to make sure they are in the appropriate sections, but if they aren’t no biggie, the mods will replace them. But Good luck in all future Lucid endeavors… :content:

:welcome: hello wissam

:yay: we are never anything but warm and welcoming :grouphug:
Just browse the forum and use the search feature (yellow rectangle on top of the forum pages) and if you can’t find what you are looking for, just start a topic :boogie: or ask in one of the sticky topics :content:

:happy: Wassup wissam!

:lol: That was fun to say!

:welcome:

:handshake:

:yay:

Hey, wissam!!! :hurray:

hugs you :hugs:

shows you around the forum :cool:

dances :boogie:

How’s that for a warm welcome? :grin:

HI WISSAM! and thats quite a meaningful sig… i abide by it quite often in my life…

/me waves to wissam. :wave:

By the way, just make sure you don’t confuse me with Huey, all right? :tongue:

:wave: Hey person way up at the top that I didn’t notice! :grin:

:handshake:

Welcome Wissam and syu001! :yay:

I’m new and i’m haveing problems…i’m confused… :sad:

Hello sweet dreamer :wave:, welcome

Do you have probleme regarding the forum or your dreams ? Either way, don’t be affraid to ask any questions, everyone will be happy to help you… :content:

:welcome:
I saw your first post … it looks like you either have trouble controling your LDs or becoming lucid. (I moved your other post to the first steps forum, you can now find it here ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 161#262161 )
If you explain your problem more in your other topic, we will be able to give you advice. :boogie:

Welcome to everyone I’ve missed in the last few days :welcome:

Is there a place to find the threds i make? Like a flaged thred or somthing? also…i don’t know how to youse privet threds. :help:

And hi! :bounce:

also…i’m kinda shy :hide: