The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXV

[size=100]Will do. That should give me a chance to blow the gathering dust off of my old writing habit.[/size]

[size=100]Why thank you. =] I’m pleased I managed to grab it at this forum; Penguin’s usually already taken whenever I register somewhere new.

Well, given the fact that I’ve been here less than 12 hours, and already have two people telling me to start an online journal… I’ll take that as a sign.

Pleased to meet both of you. Thanks for the welcome. ^^

returns Blues’ high five [/size] :cool_laugh:

Dude Miester, Werme, Justing, Penguin :wave:

Welcome, everyone! :content:

thanks for welcomeing me :smile:

HI…I’M NEW… :moogle: by the way…what is a moogle ( :moogle: )

also…does anyone play Age of Mythology online??? (if you do then PM me)

Hi Rattler, Penguin, DudeMeister, Werme, Justing and redfiredragon000
Welcome to Ld4all, the only place on the web to be to learn about lucid dreams and all manner of other things, hope you have fun, the people here are great :content:

hello!

yeah, i’m new here also - i’m from the cold north, also called Denmark, and i have just discovered this lucid dreaming like 2 days ago! well, if anybody have any questions, feel free to email me, or anyway contact me, 'couse i don’t quite know what to write here :smile:

My name is Terra-jin, which is latin/Japanese for Earthling. I’m 21 years old and live in the Netherlands.

I’ve been interested in lucid dreaming for some time. It has come under my attention through friends who did it. I hope to find that lucid dreaming is really as awesome as it sounds, because it just seems too good to be true. I also hope it will help me overcome a certain irrational anxiety which has been a main problem for me.

As of now, I occasionally remember my dreams vaguely, and I’ve had some low lucidity a few times. I’m currently training my dream recall with auto-suggestion, a little extra time in the morning and a dream-journal. I’ll move on to reality checks as soon as I can remember at least one dream per night as clearly as waking life.

Well, that’s me and lucid dreaming in a nutshell; I hope to have a pleasant and interesting stay with you experienced oneironauts! :smile:

:wave: hello redfiredragon000, Knucles and Terra-jin :grin:

it’s a creature that appears in the final fantasy series of games

knucles, I hate doing introduction posts too, it is always hard to know what to write. Perhaps you could do some posts in some of the gathering topics, so we can get to know you that way :yes: :thumbs:

Terra-jin, you may wish to start a dream diary in our dream diary forum. We would love to read your dreams and see your progress with lucid dreaming :smile:

I hope you all enjoy being members of LD4all :yay:

Hi, i’m new here. Uhmm I’m from Maryland and I just came across this site when I was reading some stuff on dreaming on this one message board and it really interests me so I hope to learn some new things on here and ya I don’t know what else to say.

Hello everyone! Im glad to be here and look forward to many new friends and lucid dreams! This is my first night on the site and as I have been reading I recall a few nights ago a vivd dream I had where in one part I was in a car with a couple of friends when we
ran off of the road and into a creek off to the side. I woke up in the car and got out. When I looked down and the car had shrunk and I could only think of helping out my friends when I bent down and picked the car up out of the creek and set it back down on the road. My friends had disappeared from the inside. This is when I realized what was happening couldnt be possible and I must be dreaming! The dream lasted for a good bit longer and I was aware that it was a dream the whole time. This was before I knew what Lucid Dreaming was and when I woke the next morning I was amazed and excited to no end. Finally Ive found a place to help me experience more of these!!!

Welcome Maxwelledison

It sounds like your going to have fun with LD’s. You were already able recognize you were dreaming. Doing RC’s would be a good idea. Hope you have fun at the forum!

hi!

i’m from baldwin park, just outside of los angeles

i was born in hollywood

i have been lucid dreaming naturally since i was a little kid about once a month

i’m here to try to do it voluntarily!

www.myspace.com/anilber

:wave: hello blindchicken11 and Maxwelledison :yay:

I hope you both enjoy being a part of the great LD4all community :grouphug: :smile:

Maxwelledison - I had my first lucid dream moments before I had heard of lucid dreaming too. :content:

Hi everyone!

My name is Manuel, I’m 29 and I live in Switzerland. When I’m not dreaming :smile: I am a computer engineer.

I’ve just found out about this great website today, while I was looking for - guess what - a site talking about lucid dreams. I’ve had them every once in a while (maybe 2-3 times a year) since I was a small kid, but only recently I’ve found out that there’s more about this.

I hope to be able to achieve LDs “voluntarily” with some practice. I’ll keep you updated… wish me good luck!

-Manuel

Hi, I’m new here. I’m not new to LD, because of www.dreamviews.com I’m on those forums as well.
I joined because I would love another LD community, and BenDrummin’s Seahouse party sounds soo cool!

So yeah. I wouldn’t say I’m a great LDer, I’ve only had a few in the past year, but that is because of school and its constant interference in my life. Lol. But thats all behind me, I graduated high school and college doesn’t start untill september!

PM me if you wanna talk.

Hey all, I just had my first lucid dream (since I was a kid anyways) two nights ago and have been meaning to get around to posting. I just finished my first year in college. I’m really into music, especially jazz. Anyways, I’ll keep this short. You can PM with questions. My intent is to spend a bit of time in the forums every night before sleeping. I’m looking forward to joining in and getting to know you.

Sweet dreams,
NightNine

BTW, NightNine comes from the fact that I had my first LD on the ninth night after working towards the goal (after watching Waking Life I should add). In case you were wondering, now you know :smile:

:wave: hello ManuCH, Indianinks and NightNine :grin:

:yes: you will probably come along in leaps and bounds, once you read about the different techniques you can use to attain lucidity. Have you read the choosing your technique thread yet? ( https://community.ld4all.com/t/how-to-choose-your-technique/21714 ) it will help you to decide which tech would probably work best for you.

I hope you manage to meet up in the big shared LD :content: … and it’s a good idea to have a second forum where members from your first forum also sometimes visit. It creates somewhere to meet up :grouphug: for those occasional server problems.

:yay: does that mean you will be starting a LD4all dream diary? :smile:
/me points the way to the dream diary forum :content:

I hope you all have a good time at LD4all :boogie:

hi everybody, im 14 and had 1 and a half lucid dreams, ye weird

anyway im looking forwar to being part of this forum and learning to have a full lucid dream and actually mean iy

:wave: hello evil scotsman :smile:

/me presumes you are from Scotland and gives you an evil smilie :ebil: for future use :tongue:

Are you going to post your previous lucid dream into our sticky “My First LD collection” in the dream diary forum? You can find the topic here :yay:

This is a split topic … the introductions continue in Part XXXVI :moogle: