The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXV

Welcome Maxwelledison

It sounds like your going to have fun with LD’s. You were already able recognize you were dreaming. Doing RC’s would be a good idea. Hope you have fun at the forum!

hi!

i’m from baldwin park, just outside of los angeles

i was born in hollywood

i have been lucid dreaming naturally since i was a little kid about once a month

i’m here to try to do it voluntarily!

www.myspace.com/anilber

:wave: hello blindchicken11 and Maxwelledison :yay:

I hope you both enjoy being a part of the great LD4all community :grouphug: :smile:

Maxwelledison - I had my first lucid dream moments before I had heard of lucid dreaming too. :content:

Hi everyone!

My name is Manuel, I’m 29 and I live in Switzerland. When I’m not dreaming :smile: I am a computer engineer.

I’ve just found out about this great website today, while I was looking for - guess what - a site talking about lucid dreams. I’ve had them every once in a while (maybe 2-3 times a year) since I was a small kid, but only recently I’ve found out that there’s more about this.

I hope to be able to achieve LDs “voluntarily” with some practice. I’ll keep you updated… wish me good luck!

-Manuel

Hi, I’m new here. I’m not new to LD, because of www.dreamviews.com I’m on those forums as well.
I joined because I would love another LD community, and BenDrummin’s Seahouse party sounds soo cool!

So yeah. I wouldn’t say I’m a great LDer, I’ve only had a few in the past year, but that is because of school and its constant interference in my life. Lol. But thats all behind me, I graduated high school and college doesn’t start untill september!

PM me if you wanna talk.

Hey all, I just had my first lucid dream (since I was a kid anyways) two nights ago and have been meaning to get around to posting. I just finished my first year in college. I’m really into music, especially jazz. Anyways, I’ll keep this short. You can PM with questions. My intent is to spend a bit of time in the forums every night before sleeping. I’m looking forward to joining in and getting to know you.

Sweet dreams,
NightNine

BTW, NightNine comes from the fact that I had my first LD on the ninth night after working towards the goal (after watching Waking Life I should add). In case you were wondering, now you know :smile:

:wave: hello ManuCH, Indianinks and NightNine :grin:

:yes: you will probably come along in leaps and bounds, once you read about the different techniques you can use to attain lucidity. Have you read the choosing your technique thread yet? ( https://community.ld4all.com/t/how-to-choose-your-technique/21714 ) it will help you to decide which tech would probably work best for you.

I hope you manage to meet up in the big shared LD :content: … and it’s a good idea to have a second forum where members from your first forum also sometimes visit. It creates somewhere to meet up :grouphug: for those occasional server problems.

:yay: does that mean you will be starting a LD4all dream diary? :smile:
/me points the way to the dream diary forum :content:

I hope you all have a good time at LD4all :boogie:

hi everybody, im 14 and had 1 and a half lucid dreams, ye weird

anyway im looking forwar to being part of this forum and learning to have a full lucid dream and actually mean iy

:wave: hello evil scotsman :smile:

/me presumes you are from Scotland and gives you an evil smilie :ebil: for future use :tongue:

Are you going to post your previous lucid dream into our sticky “My First LD collection” in the dream diary forum? You can find the topic here :yay:

This is a split topic … the introductions continue in Part XXXVI :moogle: