The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXVI

Hello Volvonerd :welcome:

i am posotive this site will help you achieve lucid dreams once again :content:

Hi, I’m pretty new to the idea of Lucid Dreams, but because of having a couple in the past year, I’ve decided to read into and found this forum :content: I’m just starting out, so I’m not really sure how frequent my LDs are for another month or so, but I’ll be hanging around here to share my experiences and learn from others :smile: Oh and this forum community is really friendly and close, very impressed :grin:

hi~

found this site a few years ago but never quite started… found it again so why not now eh? =P

Hi, my name is Jake, I’m 16 and I’ve had 2 LDs :smile:

:welcome: salgat, oddish and Jakebraker :happy:

:wave: Salgat, Oddish and Jake!

Welcome to the forum :woot:

not going to be super active but now and then i’ll need pointers and stuff to see if im on the right track…

on another note you guys are real friendly…fun!

Hi everyone! I’m new here to Lucid Dreams. I haven’t had any LDs yet, but I think I’m getting close. I’m 17 and I’m from Florida…

Hello oddish, WolvesRule07 :smile: Glad you found ld4all

/me waves to all of the newest members. :wave:

It’s so interesting to see how some people’s introductory posts are much different than my own. :tongue: I was a real mess back then, but I’ve cleaned up since. :crazy:

Welcome Wolves!!! :cool_laugh:

Wow wee Ld4all is getting a lot of new members!

:wave: hello Volvonerd, salgat, oddish, Jakebraker and WolvesRule07

:yay: volvonerd is a big improvement on your original choice of name … I like it :smile: (I edited the new name into Contage’s post to avoid confusion :content: )

It’s great to see such a variety of new members. There’s a place for everyone at LD4all :happy: I hope to get to know you all better through your future posts and through your LD4all dream journals if you start one :grin:

Meanwhile time for a LD4all welcome :grouphug:

thanks for the warm welcome. :content:

Cheerio! I’ve been lurking on and off for about a month now, while trying to get into an LD. I’d had a couple before I knew what they were and since finding out have tried to have another, and managed my first true LD (where I didn’t wake up immediately after becoming lucid) last night.

Hi Wolves, Jakebreaker and RLC Davidson, welcome to LD4all! :welcome:

Also, congrats on the LD RLC! :yay: You can start a dream journal to tell us all about your dreams if you like. In fact, anyone can! :happy:

I hope you enjoy your stay! :content:

Lol… it’s funny… and unique

:thumbs: congratulations RLC Davidson :yay:
:welcome: welcome to LD4all and it would be great if you started a dream journal or even just posted your first LD in the sticky “The big My First LD Collection” in the dream diary forum :smile:

Welcome jakebraker and rlc davidson!

:welcome:

Hi everybody! :smile:
I finally register here after almost a week of visiting the forum. I start reading the home site just for curiosity, but finally I decided that LDing is something I must do my life, so I started to practice a few days ago.

Hey LordAlexG, welcome to LD4all!

I hope you’ll enjoy yourself here and I hope you achieve LDing. But if it doesn’t work, don’t give up! :wink:

And don’t hesitate to ask questions, people here are friendly :content: