The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXVI

Done. This forum is something, I’m gonna be coming regularly here :smile: Thanks everyone again :smile:

Hello!

Yup feels good to finally be motivated again :content:

Well, i wasn’t that successful before, but trust me, i’m on the path to change that :tongue:

Glad to be here.

:welcome: hello Eveira and Usagi :grin:
I hope you both enjoy yourselves while visiting LD4all and that you also both experience your first LDs soon :thumbs:

I’ve read it :cheer: and I’m glad you really like the forum :smile:

Hey guys. I’m Lord Moe, or Moe. Whatever you prefer. I’m 17 and I’ve read up on lucid dreaming before, but starting to get into it. I’m never experienced lucidity before, but I would like to try it. :smile:

:wave: hello Moe, welcome to LD4all

or do you prefer :wink:
:bow: Lord Moe

I hope you enjoy being a member of LD4all :grin:

lol, actually I prefer His Highness, Lord Moe XIII, but I only make my parents call me that. Moe is fine.

Hiya Moe! :wave:

Welcome to LD4all! :yay: I’m Bruno, but I make my parents call me… Bruno :tongue:

Hey everyone. As you can plainly see, my username here is WishMaster (or WM for short if you want), but I also go by many names in my other circles, including my RPG2knet name Possessed, my Furry Mascot character name of Vergil, or, just plain ol’ Kevin, if anyone wants.

Anyway, I actually just found out about Lucid Dreaming yesterday, from someone at FurAffinity, and read up a bit on the subject through the wikipedia entry, which directed me to here.

I must say, I’m extremely interested in, as well as excited by, the prospect of Lucid Dreaming. I was skeptical at first, but after reading about the research, and how many people here have accomplished it, I’m quite confident in it, and only hope that it would work for me.
I’m a writer, and for the LONGEST time I’ve agonized over the fact that I was able to use my imagination to create beautiful, adventure filled worlds of wonder, all the while knowing that I would never be able to visit them.

Lucid dreaming sounds like a way I can experience things I could have only experienced through words on a paper, and it excites me, especially since I originally thought that the only way to do it was to wait for the uber advanced VR holograms you saw on Star Trek.
Now, knowing that It’ll eventually be no farther than my own bed…well, it’s a dream come true (no pun intended). And for the information on this, I thank you all from the bottomof my heart.

So, thanks for having me; I look forward to talking with all of you, and eventually, sharing my dreams with you. :shy:

-Kevin

Hello everyone. I am Roningamer, and I just found out about Lucid Dreaming a few days ago. A member on a forum I am on metiontioned it in a thread, and I read about it on Wikipedia. I followed a few links and ended up here. I hope I learn some techniques from all of you and hopefully have my first Lucid Dream soon.

Hello everyone, I´m Moonwolf, 24 and I found this forum a few days ago. It seemed a nice place so I joined. :content:

I´ve been a lucid dreamer for most of my life. When I was a child I could will myself to wake up when I dídn´t like a dream, but whenever I told someone they looked at me like, huh, how can you know you´re dreaming when you´re dreaming? :eh:
I found out this was called lucid dreaming about 2 years or so ago and have kept a rather random dream journal ever since… which is quite messy and well… I should definitely do more about that. I´d love to increase my lucidity because although I use to have LDs rather often, not every night but I guess at least once a week, I have hardly any control. Quite frustrating :neutral:
So… yeah, that´s me. :smile:

Hi!

I am Steve, and i really like these forums. Everyone here seems pretty nice. I am in Burlington Vermont, and so is my GF (Valerian), who happened to introduce me to this site. I’ve been hooked ever since!

welcome WM, Roningamer, moonwolf and anastasio! :woot:

WM: yes, lucid dreaming is even better than a holodeck :grin: What’s more, you can also use your lucid dreams for inspiration on writing :smile: I lookforward to reading your dreams :dream:

Roningamer: Good luck on your lucid Quest! You can already start a dream journal if you want, to track your progress and get support from members. :yay:

Moonwolf: welcome, you join the rather illustrious wolf members. (we have more members with wolf in their username :wolf: :peek: maybe you’d like to play the wolfgame? :grin:
Feel welcome to start your dream journal here on LD4all. Good luck in perfecting your LD abilities :mirror:

Steve: Welcome! It’s always great when new members are introduced by existing members :grin:

I hope you all enjoy the forum :happy:

:wave: Hiya Kevin, Roningamer, Moonwolf (Sunwolf will so love you if he spots your nickname) and Steve!

Welcome to the forum! :yay:

Hi, I’m new here. My name is Cheshire Cat because I played the Cheshire Cat in a production of Alice In Wonderland a couple of weeks ago. These past weeks, I’ve had a dream about my play almost every night so I thought that Cheshire Cat would be a good name for me.

Hey, welcome aboard, Cheshire Cat! That’s a bit of an interesting inspiration for your username you have there; I simply made mine up just as I was registering for the forum. :roll:

Hello everyone,

Well, I just joined this lucid dreaming forum in the hopes to connect with others and help myself attain further lucidity. I"m an American that has been living in Europe for a year, I’ve been working and travelling in Spain and Scotland mostly. While I"m returning home quite soon, I’m hoping to start a new spiritual path that can further invigorate my life.
I’m hoping that focusing on lucid dreaming could be a great step in a positive direction. I am fascinated by my dreams, I feel like my imagination and exploration is just immense, I just wish I could be more of an active part of it. Here’s to a fresh start…

~Fravely

:welcome: fravely! :happy:

Good luck on your Quest for lucidity. It can definately aid you on your spiritual path :smile:

:peek: funny you are an american living in europe, i’m an european who wants to live in the USA :grin:

/me puts her feet up and has a drink of coffee while Q welcomes new members :grin:

/me waves :wave: to WishMaster, Roningamer, Moonwolf, anastasio, Cheshire Cat and Fravely

I hope you all enjoy yourselves as members of LD4all :happy:

Welcome Fravely, and good luck on your VILD attempt tonight :wink:

Hello all, I am Voldrek. Excuse me for not telling you much about my personal life, but truth be told, I’m shy that way. At any rate, I’m new to this lucid dreaming thing and it blows me away. So I decided to join this forum and here I am… :peek: