The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXVIII

Hi new people I hope you all find great success in Lucid Dreming and we (I speak for everyone) are always here to help.

Hi infinitycascade,
Czech Republic is fine, as always :wink: Nice weather, leaves turning red…:smile: it seems even more beautiful to me because I was away for three weeks.
Yes, I know it won’t be easy and it’ll take a while till I have my first lucid dream. Right now I’m not even recall my dreams hehe.
Btw you have interesting job :smile:

:wave: hello always and mars :yay: welcome to LD4all

Hey, Im Joanthan Elliott.

I was reffered by a friend who suggest I should join this forum.

I can achive “Lucidity” in every one of my dreams in varying strengths, so im here to look things and snoop around.

:eek: That’s cool, you are soooo lucky!!

Anyway :welcome: and I hope you can give us some tips on how to LD! :tongue:

Hi everyone! I’m totokan, I’ve been on the Lucid Dreaming scene for a few years, just found this site. It’s really nice, and I’d like to know what mods you’ve got here on this nice phpBB board :smile:
EDIT: Oh, dear. The layout’s a wee bit oversaturated, where’s the search button?

:welcome: to the LD4all forums! :yay: Enjoy your stay.

Search button is at the top, in yellow :smile:

hey everyone
i’m 16 years old nd i heard bout lucid dreaming
ummmmmm maybe 2 or 3 months ago
so anyway
HI! :smile:

:wave: hello JPE, totokan and suma :grin:
you sound like a natural LDer JPE :smile: … you should enjoy our lucid quests and may also find our lucidity lab interesting :content:

Do we need a search button to find the search button? :rofl:
suma, have you been trying to LD since finding out about lucid dreaming or have you only just thought to look into it now? :eh:

:grouphug: to all our new members

:hugs: And one from me too!!

Right then… probably should have done this a couple days ago (or 9 months ago) but whatever. XD

Hi. My name is Jessica… most of my online friends call me Lyii though, so I’m fine with whatever. ^^;
I’m 14… I like to draw… and music… and I like to sing.
I found this site last december… and stayed for maybe 3 days? :bored: And then lost track of it somehow… after we came back from christmas vacataion I completely forgot about it.
And … hm… not completely sure how I remembered about the site again… I was talking to a friend on MSN and he randomly started asking me questions about and the exorcism of Emily Rose. o_o;
And then I told him I had a week straight where I woke up at 3:03am every morning (wich I did… weird eh?)… and somehow it made me remember about this site… well that was about a month ago and I sorta forgot about it again, and this time I really don’t know how I came across it again. ^^;
But I’m glad I did… I remembered about it 2-3 days ago, and I’m hoping this time I won’t randomly forget about the site. XD

Dreams have always fascinated me. I didn’t even know that lucid dreaming could be done until I found this site… I didn’t even know that astral projection and out of body experiences even existed… let alone possible by anyone. :eek:
I’ve been trying to trigger an OBE for the past few days… with nothing even remotely close to successful. :sad:
I downloaded the SunEye Method, and printed it out and read it in class today, so I’m going to try that out… I hope I get some sort of result. :slight_smile:

So not exactly a complete newbie…but I thought I’d say hello anyways. :smile:

:wave: Lyii :hugs:
it’s probably better that you introduced yourself now instead of 9 months ago and disappear :eh:
/me chains Lyii to LD4all so she doesn’t disappear again :grin:

I won’t leave again… I put this site on my bookmarks so I don’t forget about it. =]

Triggering an OBE has become a new obsession to me… and I keep coming back to this site for reference and stuffs anyways. =]

Seems like you guys on this site are the only people who won’t mock me for trying to LD or AP… everyone else does.
My IM friends, my school friends, my brother, even my own parents think I’m retarted, stupid, naieve and insane.

Hi folks!

I’m an astronomy student from the UK, and my first introduction to lucid dreaming was from Richard Linklater’s film Waking Life. To be quite honest, I had doubted in my ability to have a lucid dream until last night, where I had an exceedingly fun, and vivid dream–if only I had remembered to do a reality check or two!

I’ve decided to become a bit more involved… and hopefully end up dreaming about flying to Mars or something silly like that. :razz:

Hi Lyii and Nirgal! :wave:

Welcome to the forum! :yay: I hope both of you will have a great time in here! :content:

Hi everyone !

Well, I’m Darkan (in case you haven’t seen it already) and… I’m a frenchie :content: I’ve been lucid dreaming for now… how long… a bit more than one year already, and I’m doing… quite good, let’s say (2 LDs last night… even if it was odd, but this is not the topic). I’ve fallen on this site in my search for lucidity a long time ago… but it took a long time to decide to finally join in :smile:

Anyway, my current goal in LDs is meeting my subconscious, so that I can get some answers about myself. I’ve tried for quite a long time, but kept failing.

I’m sure that this forum will help me to achieve my goal ^^

:wave: hello Nirgal and Darkan :grin: welcome to LD4all :yay:

we have a topic about Waking Life in the lucidity centrestage forum :content: (I still have to admit I have yet to watch it! :clown: )

I hope you decide to start a DJ in our dream diary forum so we can follow your quest to do this :smile:

Hello Nirgal,
I like Astronomy, just a hobby for me though as i’m too lazy to learn the maths side.
I’ve had a couple of lucid experiences with space (one where i touched the sun), not logical :tongue: but still very interesting. I’m sure you will have some more logical ones :smile:
Hope you find ld4all useful.

The maths is what makes it fun! :wink:
I think my first goal if I have a lucid dream is to fly to Mars, or something silly like that.

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi, I’m New Here!

… Right. Now that that’s said, bits about me. I:

am 31, male, and married;
work in the software industry at a pretty Well-Known Company;
enjoy hiking, biking, reading (sci fi / fantasy), SOME television (same genres), racquetball, and computer gaming.

I’ve been semi-interested in LD’s off and on for a while. I occasionally remember bits of dreams that seem like they had some pretty nifty stories to 'em. I’ve tried WILD on occasion, but haven’t been able to get past the sleep paralysis / body reacting as if I’m “scared” stage. I’ve become lucid in the past, but can only do it (as if “automatically”) during a nightmare - I guess this would qualify as DILD, but it’s not something I control per se, and I fall out of it pretty quickly after the scary bits are over.

That’s about it really. Hi all, and looking forward to poking around here for a while. :smile:

Kam