The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXVIII

:welcome:
gives hug
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
and a big one from all of us…
:grouphug:

I also have really weird dreams, but never nightmares :tongue:

Nightmares happen a lot, I can agree on that… I also had alot of scary ones, both chase ones and Old Hag ones. shrugs

:wave: hello Keiiji and llama man :grin:

/me hopes Keiiji has a LD tonight :thumbs:

llama man, we have a nightmare topic in the stuff of dreams forum. You may like to add some more nightmares there or even create your own dream journal in our dream diary forum :yay:

/me gives llama man and Keiiji an hug :grouphug:

Hi, I’m new here.

I don’t really know much about lucid dreaming, but I have a general intrest in weird occurences and altered states. A few years back, I had a spontaneous lucid dream which I remeber as being absolutely wonderful. I would like very much to experience that again, and so I have come here to learn.

I’ve recently tried doing reality tests, but they have thus far come to not. But I won’t give up…

My username is Dmmdmmd. My usernames on other places might be darkmew1234, theButcher, theButcher2, darkmew2, theButcher1234. I’ve gotten lucid in about two dreams so far.

:wave: hello Strawberry and Dmmdmmd :grin:

:content: if you can still remember it, it would be great if you could post it in the sticky “My First LD Collection” topic which is near the top of the dream diary forum. :yay:
I really recommend the choosing your technique topic which is in the first steps forum :happy:

in another topic …

they are the galactic signatures … information can be found here ld4all.com/more_dreamspell.shtml and in the dreamspell forum :smile: (it is like an horiscope symbol … except there are 260 possibilities instead of just 12 )

Hello everyone! this site looks so good! dreaming is my first hobby i sleep at least 12 hours and on a good night 20 hours! lol so you can say i love dreaming. I havenn’t had many lucid dreams but i have come here to learn how.
I have also been having a reacurring nightmare about my ex boss who sacked me, he’s been sacking me every night, so i will askfor help at some point in this forum.

:cookiemon: this seems like a very friendly place so i am happy to join.

Smack that monkey next time for me

@noogle I had 3 dreams yesterday and a crappy LD when I woke up too fast I’m not gonan even try to write what It was about not a nice one…

:wave: moonsphinx :hugs:
It’s awful when we get stuck with one dream theme for ages :cry: I’ve just had a period where I had lots of dreams about shopwork :sad:
On the bright side, having this boss as a dream sign could be a great way to become lucid :yay:

nooo! she ate an ebil :ebil: cookie :tongue:

:sad: I hope your next one is more enjoyable :thumbs:

Hello everyone, im new here. I still dont know how to lucid dream but i REALLY want to.

Cool avatar Dmmdmmd :wink:

:welcome: welcome to LD4all yougamer :grin:

/me guesses you may like playing video/computer games :tongue:

[color=darkblue] Hmm… yeah, which one of you got that first!!? [/color] :cool_laugh:

:welcome: to everyone!

you will all find that this site is one of the most friendly and welcoming sites on the net. sniffsoh… i think i’m going to cry just thinking about it… :touched:

no i’m just kidding about crying…welcome to the site and good luck on the quest for LDs!

Hi! I found this web today and I really like it. I didn’t have LD yet. In fact I didn’t even try. I’ve just been reading about it and I’m going to try from this day on. Good luck to you all! :smile:

Greetings from Czech Republic :wave:

[color=darkblue]Hi SilentBanshee. How is the Czech Republic today?

On the LD front- good luck. LD can be hard but rewarding. I wish I had time to try some of the techs out but I’m too busy most of the time… [/color]

:wave: hello SilentBanshee :grin:

how did you find LD4all? We have a topic in which members say how they found the website :smile: Sticky: [ Poll ] How did you get here? Part II

Recently the wiki has been taking over search engines such as google :eh:

Errr… I did, why?! :tongue:
I want a new one but I don’t know how, can some1 help me? :confused: I’ve fount one I like, but it’s from another site…

Hey everyone, I’m Alwayswatching. Call me Always though, (how imaginative) as it’s shorter. I have been interested in LDs for a while now and was pushed to join when I had my first LD a little while ago.

Hello. Found this site through Wikipedia and the Wikibook Lucid Dreaming. I am very interested in this website and the forums. Being an occasional lucid dreamer I’d like to increase them.

That’s about it.