The BIG "Hi I'm new here!" Topic XIII

Hi! Matt! I am DreamAddict. :wave: welcome to LD4all.
Have you found the BIG shake hands thread? It’s for introductions, and people are there waiting to greet every new member that cares to reply there. :smile:

Hi MATT!

Hi Matt, I’m Nowell.

Bienvenido

No, I don’t want to say that.

I can offer you a “hello” though. :content:

Hey Everyone :smile:
I’ve been reading around here for quite a while, I just never signed up or anything. I love this place.
I was first introduced lucid dreaming about late 2003, but I never got really into it until this past summer, when I was able to actually have a good amount of LDs, but they were all short and I didn’t have much control. Now that school’s started I haven’t had any and I barely even remember my dreams. :sad:
I’ve actually told a lot of my friends about LDing…and they all think I’m even weirder than they did before. :tongue:
I don’t usually post a lot on any message boards I’m a member of, but hopefully I will here.

What a great original name :wink:

Welcome aboard!
Great to hear u know already what lucid dreams are, even when they where short ones.
You got a to do list of waht you all want to do or explore in a lucid dream?

Happy dreams,
Jeff

train of thought

Welcome :smile:

Have no fear your lucid dreams will improve with experience. Like anything new it just takes time to get used to being lucid.

Good luck and Happy Dreaming :cool:

whats up T.O.T.
happy to have you on board LD4ALL , its good to see that we are growing,its always great to have another persons insight on the forum.
happy dreaming and posting…

Konnart…(poster of the many dots)…

Hello all! :content:

Since I saw the great film Waking Life, I’ve begun reading into LD (I hadn’t heard of it before, though I have ‘denied’ dreams in late childhood I’ve never heard of it before. It’ll probably be lovely when I learn it. Wish me GL! :cool_laugh:

:wave: Welcome to the ld4all community train of thought and eMb
You should be able to increase the length of your LDs train of thought by reading the different topics in the forum and putting what you learn into action :content:
:ok: Good Luck eMb I hope you experience your first lucid dream very soon. :wiske:

'Ello,

Like Train of Thought, I tried to have a Lucid Dream in 2003, and failed repeatedly before I eventually gave up and lost interest. But I am coming back to Lucid Dreaming now and I am determined to have a Lucid Dream soon. Actually, just last night I think I had one, but I really can’t be very sure. Perhaps I’ll explain in another portion of these fine forums.

So yeah, hi.

:wave: Welcome to ld4all TheBranMuffin :happy:
I’m off to read your other posts now…so I’ll find out about last night’s dream. :wiske:

Huzzah! :content:

Hello everyone!

I’m Sylvain as you can see and i’m new here at the english forum.
I’m 15 years old and live in The Netherlands.
I allready have an account at the dutch forum which is really great, we just had a big meeting and stuff…so i’m enjoying myself there :smile:
I came here just to get some more information about things and to read other people their experience with lucid dreaming. I’m very curious so watch out! :grin:
I doubt if i can keep up with the english so i shall be armed with a big dictionary :content: and if i make any big mistakes just tell me.
i hope to have a great time here and i’ll see you on the boards!

Greetings,

Sylvain

Hey all,

I’m not really new here, I browse the forum but never regged, well finally I made the step :tongue: and here I am :smile:

Want to know something about me? just ask I won’t shoot you (yet :wink: )

You can find me on the chatroom (or rather on the chatserver, I’m a coder for chat4all)

Grtz and till later :smile:

Hello jay … I was wondering if you were the same jay as the one in #lounge :grin: Now you have actually joined a lot more forum sections are available to read. :happy:

:peek: BTW there is an official sticky “hi I’m new here” topic here [The BIG "Hi I'm new here!" Topic XIII)

:happy: Welcome to the larger ld4all community Sylvain. I remember you well from the dutch ld4all as you posted on the learning dutch topic. :wink:

thnx Moogle :smile:
i remember you too :cool_laugh:
i really hope i can keep up with reading and answering the topics here, my english isn’t that good, and with all those difficult words…geeee :eek:

I’ve introduced myself in another thread, but since it’s the big I’m new here topic, I’ll just say hi here too :smile:

great forum you have here! and I hope I can help it grow :wink:
C ya around

grtz

Hello I’m the new guy.