The BIG "Hi I'm new here!" Topic XIII

Hello, I’ve always been facinated by dreams and used to get some really vivid ones. I don’t get them as often now but I hope with the help of u guys and this website etc I’ll be able to get them back! :smile:

I do remember several dreams from a few years ago and after reading up on this website have decided that at least one of them was a LD :happy:. I remember being in a large garden with a hedgerow maze, there were many ppl scattered around and I remember running from person to person proclaiming to them that this was just a dream, ‘It’s just a dream! Don’t u kno?!’ lol :happy: That was fun.

Its funny how some dreams stick in ur head for years :smile: Im going to try the techniques that I have been reading up on tonight, to try and improve my DR, I hope to have some pretty interesting discussions with u guys too! Cya soon :smile:

Welcome, Sylvain and Jay! :cool:

Its a little hard to think of you as new Sylvain, because I have seen you post so much at the dutch side. :wink:

This explains how you know so much about dreaming, Jay. :cool:

wishes for a welcome LD for both

Hi! :wave:
welcome and have fun! :happy:

We have an “official” welcome thread here with people waiting to say “hello” :
[The BIG "Hi I'm new here!" Topic XIII)

good luck on your dream recall … “DR” hmmmm, possible new acronym! :wink:

thank you Siiw :smile:
and hi to the guy above me :wink:

(Thought I’d post it in the correct place, u can remove the topic I created if you want to DreamAddict :smile: )

Hello, I’ve always been facinated by dreams and used to get some really vivid ones. I don’t get them as often now but I hope with the help of u guys and this website etc I’ll be able to get them back! :smile:

I do remember several dreams from a few years ago and after reading up on this website have decided that at least one of them was a LD :happy: . I remember being in a large garden with a hedgerow maze, there were many ppl scattered around and I remember running from person to person proclaiming to them that this was just a dream, ‘It’s just a dream! Don’t u kno?!’ lol :happy: That was fun.

Its funny how some dreams stick in ur head for years :smile: Im going to try the techniques that I have been reading up on tonight, to try and improve my DR, I hope to have some pretty interesting discussions with u guys too! Cya soon :smile:

:wave: Welcome to ld4all ZionI, have you had any LDs yet or are you just starting on your lucid quest? :eh:

There is an official big sticky “Hi I’m new here” topic which can be found here [The BIG "Hi I'm new here!" Topic XIII) you may like to post there and tell us a little more about yourself :grin:

:wave: Hello Dreams r us and hello again Jay :grin:
I hope you both enjoy your time at the english ld4all forum :cool:

thnx Siiw :smile:

Hey Sylvain, welcome here :cool:

hey Johan :grin: you here as well? :tongue:
you got some advice for following this forum cause there is always something new and it’s sooo damn big :meh:

Concentrate on you favourite subforums, and don’t be afraid to “mark all topics as read” when you need it :tongue:

lol :tongue: in the Dutch forum i am afraid of that hehe and i can’t concentrate on my favorite subforum/topic if they don’t asnwer me :meh:

Wait, DR isn’t the acronym for Dream Recall? I’ve been living a lie (who told me it was then?) :eek:.

(P.S. Hi :grin:)

DR isn’t used for anything as far as I can remember, so it might as well be DR.

Edit: for the second “DR”, I meant Dream Recall. Heh.

Hey Sylvain, Dream r us and Jay!! I hope you’ll enjoy your stay :wink:

Happy LDing! :grin:

PS. Sylvain, I really like your avatar! It has something… mysterious. What does it mean? :smile:

Hi,

I recently found this forum by way of another, it has nothing to do with lucid dreaming we just happened to be talking about it one day and it sparked an interest.

I can’t wait to learn more about LD’ing. I’ve recently (yesterday) started a dream journal that I am going to keep track of things in. I’m pretty good at remembering the dreams I have had, but there’s room for improvment. Hopefully I’ll soon be on my way to my first LD.

:peek: Hello harry_hood, I would suggest reading the links in the colourful top banner… intro, what, strating, how and take off. :content:
And then start reading the topics around the forum.
Good luck, I hope you get your first lucid dream very soon. :grin:

Thanks moogle, I’ve checked out some of the info up top already. I’m going to read it again before I head in tonight.

Hi Mystic :smile:
thnx!! :grin: i made it yesterday and it wasn’t that much work :happy:
it says “Syl!” in elvish, just downloaded an elven font and photoshopped a bit :smile:

Tnx :smile:

c ya around