The BIG "Hi I'm new here!" Topic XIII

:wave: hi, and welcome to the forum :smile:
If any of you need help feel free to contact me using the buttons below this message. :thumbs:

Hi all :smile:

Came around the corner from Sea Life lost a good few hours just to browsing these forums. :peek: So many helpful people and some great info!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Nesh

actually that one was lucid but i didn’t say. i conjered a dog before my little bad luck black cat woke me up. :tongue:

Hello there. Please enjoy this site and keep your arms and legs in the chair at all times. :tongue:

Hello.

My name is David. I am 17 (I turn 18 Dec. 8th) and live in Dallas. I am infatuated with the craft of writing and wish to make a living out of creating or teaching it.

I have “discovered” that the mind creates all, and that waking reality is generated and cherished because of how evolution has designed our brains. I hope to calm my ego to further explore the mind and find greater fulfillment.

I have had two lucid dreams, but they were in a one-week period, so I believe I have potential as an oneironaut. I have previously experienced cannibus, salvia, and mushrooms, yet dreaming and meditation are my current mental explorations of choice. I have mushrooms to thank for opening my mind into these hidden possibilites in human experience; one such mushroom-eating propelled me into a mystical experience in which I experienced an elation greater than I thought could be possibly felt. Another experience put me into a trance-state so great, that I literally went “ape”, reverting back into an ape state, completely trashing my room in assuring dominance over the territory! I was aghast as I lied naked on the floor, my room destroyed, and thinking my body had permanently and physically devolved back into a “cave man”.

Therefore, to conclude this introduction thats way-to-long :tongue: , I am eager and ready to explore my mind and appreciate a place in which others share this feeling.

Hey Neshamah :wave: it’s good to see that you found your way here. You will find that many SeaLife members are also members of ld4all. :content:

lone wolf … that could explain why the dream was mainly greys and browns - you were creating it yourself. :grin:

Wecome to ld4all davinox :grin: How long were your two lucid dreams? It’s good that you had them so close together … the more you have LDs, the more you can improve your LD techniques of prolonging them and making them higher level LDs.

Hello, I’m new here.

I read in another forum about this place and I found lucid dreams to be very interesting.

I’ve been here for three weeks but I didn’t post until today.

Well hi there Ekray. You should try and make a dream journal. :boogie:

Hello Ekray :wave: I’m glad you finally decided to register and start posting. You will find that all the members of ld4all are helpful and friendly :grin: if you have any questions.

Hello!
I am new.
I’ve been reading your forum for a while and decided to join.
I have a lot of question about fears, extreme fears, irrational fears, spiritual fears, fears associated with ld-s,fears from fears,deep fears, and all things like that. I have very much problem with fears and it is affecting my ld trying a lot.
But of course I try to be positive and constructive.

Hello mindfield :wave: there isn’t anything to be afraid about concerning lucid dreams. They are just dreams where you are aware and have some control.
On a light note we have a ld4all member called fear :tongue:

hey everyone :happy: guess what im new
have browsed this and other sites in the past but now i really want to focus my energy on dreaming, both recalling and lucid

Hello redset :wave: welcome to the ld4all community. Is your avatar referring to the red and blue pill in The Matrix?

There is a sticky topic about improving dream recall in “Lucidity Intro” so your recall should improve in no time. :content: Once your recall is slightly better there are lots of topics about techniques and advice to get lucid dreams.

I’ll look forward to reading all your future posts. :wiske:

i used too be a natural also but then i was told about lucid dreams and now only everyonce in a while i ld

Hi! I’m Chantal van Son (that’s why I call myself Sonnetje :wink: )and I’m new here at the English forum. I’m 14 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I already have an account at the Dutch forum, but I also wanted to read the posts here. My English isn’t that good, so excuse me if I make some mistakes :content: . But I think you will forgive me, right? :tongue:

Welcome to ld4all ( English Site)

How do you like the new format?

Don’t worry about your English we will figure out what you are trying to say.

I look forward to reading your posts.

generic welcome message and emoticon

I’m fourteen too! ITS A SIGN!!!

:cool_laugh: :eek: :thumbs: :cool_laugh: :happy:

…So yeah welcome, why not. To the english forum. I’m nice and fluent, so ask me some english questions. That’d be pretty neat, actually…

Welcome redset, Sonnetje, mindfield and Ekray to LD4all! I hope you like the forum and all of your dream goals are reached! :smile:

Hi all! :smile:

My name is Stefan and i come from Umeå, Sweden. Watching movies, listening to music and hanging out with friends are my biggest hobbyes in life. Im kinda new here, started reading about Lucid dreaming this morning after i heard about it from my little brother. Sounds pretty interesting actually. Im gonna give it a try someday, but im not hoping for too much… hopefully it will get better later on :grin:

My little brother has a user here too, his username is Bollo.