The BIG "Hi I'm new here!" Topic XV

:wave: hello Theseus, Tommers and Soulshifter666
(Soulshifter666 - I merged your “Yay I’m new” topic to the official “Hi I’m new topic” :grin: )
Welcome to ld4all. Tommers, I think all the interesting topics will keep you busy and keep you inspired for a long time :content:. Soulshifter666 you may like to post some of your LD inspired poems in our fruits of lucidity forum. :cool:

:lol: you could start a fun topic in playground to find the most boring ld4all member … a lot of us would claim that position. :tongue:

I hope you all enjoy your time at ld4all. :wiske:

I’ve had a normal “dream” that was just thought… so I suppose it’s possible for a LD to become the same…

Now I feel unimportant… Lol. Ok cool, when I write some LD and ND based poetry, I will happily post it there.

Hello dreamers.

For years i’ve been considering and half planning a site for lucid dreaming. I’m thrilled to find that LD4all already exists.

I am a psychonaut by nature and am excited by a community of dreamers. I have a few questions, a lot of inspirations and the requisite excitement but i’m going to wait until i’ve explored the site and past topics before i jump in fully.

If you’d like to know more about me, you can check out my site or blog at www.devonwhite.org/blog respectively.

In specific, my first and foremost interest is in finding what is essential to “me” in terms of the aspects and elements that are consistent in both the waking and the dreaming. This is in addition to enhancing my dreaming abilities and lucidity.

Thank you pasQuale for this site, and to all of the moderators for helping make this available.

Namaste,

Devon

hello! I’m new here. I just stumbled on the website a few days ago and its really cool! :cool: I cant wait until I get good at lucid dreaming!

^^^ A pic of me, I figure it is only polite that I let y’all see me, lol.

:wave: welcome to the ld4all community ::Devon:: and gremlin
I hope you both enjoy your time at ld4all and that i get to know you both well in the future :grin:

Soulshifter … it’s always good to be able to put a face to the names :wink:

::Devon:: I also merged your “New Kid on the Block” introduction into the sticky “Hi I’m new here” :smile:

this is a split topic… part 16 can be found here click :wave: