The BIG "Hi I'm new here!" Topic XVII

Welcome to the LD4all forum Akir, HrX and vennjr

/me makes a note to expect Akir to make his big bang appearance in a few years from now…

mmm but where is the proof that you exist HrX … you may be a figment of our imaginations :tongue:

hello vennjr, you may like to read the favourite things to do in a LD ( [The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD Topic - Part III) ) or have a look in the lucidity lab for ideas of what to do in your LDs. :wiske:

I hope you all enjoy your time at LD4all

Hello all, I’ve been interested in LD for a little while now and I was very happy to find a website with an entire forum on the topic. I can’t wait to start sharing my LDs with everyone and also listening to everyone elses Lucid expieriences.
-twelvebottles :wave:

Hi I want to say hello and am new member here… Plz be patience with me for getting used to this… :wink: Thanks

Welcome PurrMeow. You should have put this in the “Hi, I’m new here topic”, but nevermind, I’m sure a mod will move it.
/me shows PurrMeow around, in particular the fire escapes

Hello TB (hm… isn’t that a disease?) :grin:.

I’m guessing your gonna love the Dream Diary section :wink:.

:wave: hello TwelveBottles and PurrMeow.

[color=indigo]/me also shows PurrMeow the official “Hi, I’m new here topic” :tongue: [/color]
I look forward to getting to know you both better through your posts. :user:

hi i’m new.so whats up?

:wave: hello snowkid2241 welcome to ld4all :grin:

:eh: the ceiling is up! :tongue: :lol:

LAME! :cry:

Hi, I am new here.
I am a 14 year old boy from Norway. My English is not so very good, but I wil try my best.
My nick “somnium” is latin for dream.

Hi and welcome, Somnium :cool: You will probably learn some English from staying in here, especially if you choose to visit the chatroom!

Hi, I’m Scott, but call me REP!

I am from england and stumbled on the LD4ALL site when looking into OBE’s.

I will be trying the MILD manouvre tonight.

I hope it works.

Stay cool peeps!

CHOW!

great to have you here rep :grin: hope your WILDattempt turns out well, it hasn’t for me :tongue:

Greetings to everyone! I am new here and new to LD… I live in Atlanta. Right now I am really excited about getting started, but I think I will wait until I get settled into my new place next week, got too much going on right now.

I believe I have always done LD, but I never knew the correct “term” for it. The last one I had, I was able to consciously do what I wanted to do, i even looked in a mirror and saw myself, so right now, I think I have a strong ability to get right into it, just probably have some skills that have been untapped by will. so here it goes… feel free to say hello and see how i am doing.

welcome earthmother :grin: Great to have you here

Welcome to the LD4all forum Replicant and earthmother
Good Luck with your lucid dreaming Replicant :thumbs:
I envy you your natural ability earthmother :wiske: I hope you will start a dream journal in our diary section so we can follow your LD abilities growing. :grin:

Hi!

I found this site when looking up information on sleep paralysis and it caught my attention for a few reasons - I’ve always been vaguely interested in lucid dreaming, it sounds like a lot of fun!

My sleep paralysis ‘problem’ has resurfaced recently, and I’m getting some unusual dream/reality crossovers as a result. It’s turning out to be very interesting, so I’m keen to do some exploration! Maybe I’ll have more positive and less negative experiences as a result.

Wish me luck! :smile:

welcome tequila slammer :cool_laugh: your SP “problem” could make the technique, WILD, very easy for you, so just keep that in mind :grin:

Thanks, broken-sword88. I’ll give that a try tonight.

:happy:

/me slams down a tequila :razz: