The BIG "Hi I'm new here!" Topic XVII

/me slams down a beer (a man’s drink :tongue:)

Anyways, welcome to:
/me takes a deep breath

snowkid2241, Somnium, Replicant, earthmother and tequila slammer :cool:.

[color=indigo]/me takes a large gulp of sureal’s beer when he isn’t looking :tongue:[/color]

:wave: Welcome to LD4all tequila slammer
we seem to have had quite a few new members from the UK recently. :grin: We’ll make everyone spell colour, flavour and centre correctly eventually :peek:

hey I’m new here too, I was suppost to put this here right?? :eh:
well anyway yeah I’m new here and would like to learn more about lucid dreaming. I already sort of do it and have sense I was tiny, but I never really new how to do anything with it.
well I’d also like to get to know some members here or join like a group if you have them. I don’t really know what I’m doing, 'cause I’m new and all and I could really use all the help I could get.
well thanks.
bluedolphin87 :smile:

/me grins maniacally
Bwahahahahaha! A minion that I can mould in my image! >:)
Welcome to my lair bluedolphin57…
/me runs away before the evil potatoes get him. THAT’S RIGHT! THEY DO EXIST! THEY DOOOOOO!

Thanks for the welcome guys!

You’re right - I managed a short (1-2 minute) LD using WILD on my first attempt last night. :cool_laugh:

I thought it would take a little longer than that! :eh:

/me starts to worry about DePerc :tongue: :lol:

:wave: hello bluedolphin87
The best way to get to know some members on a fun level is to join our wolfgame if you can visit every day… but then again it would be our weirder members like Deperc, Rubberduck and me :tongue:
If you just start posting :user: and reading at LD4all, you will soon get to know members that frequent the same subforums as you.

Lo BD87 :smile:.

Worried about DePerc? Why?
He seems fine to me.
/me pokes DePerc

mmmm
Another wolfgame casualty :tongue: :lmao:

I’m thinking you can’t put img tags in the / me functions :tongue:.

EDIT: Bah… maybe you can then :tongue:.

Hello all! i thought i would take this oppurtunity to introduce myself.
m’name is mitch, im all of 18 years old, currently in training with the us army signal corps.
I stumbled accross lucid dreaming quite by accident really, read a few articles and became greatly intrigued, in my pursuits of learning more i found this website and have really been enjoying all i have been learning!
Been trying to up my dream recall! on second attempt at a lucid dream i had myself one. I simply realized i was dreaming, then got so excited that i woke up! oh well, it was still a great learning expirience and i look forward to many more :wink:
thanks everyone for all your informitive posts and info!

:wave: hello sisokogotai, welcome to the LD4all forum :grin:

:cheer: Congratulations on your lucid dream :dream: sisokogotai :boogie: Your next one should last longer, the first one often seems to end too fast with the excitement of realising you are dreaming. :eh:

welcome sisokogotai :wave:

This is my post

welcome :grin: I like your rather bland post :lol:

Yes… very bland. Bland indeed. Bland, bland, bland.
/me sleeps on the bland post

As bland and cold as ice perhaps? :wink: :tongue:

[color=indigo]/me pops the ice into the tequila slammer :tongue: and knocks it back :grin: [/color]
:wave: Welcome to LD4all IceMistress

/me pops ice into the moogle and knocks it back.
WOOOOOOOWEEEE! Man that moogle is strong!

Hi There!

I am new here as you can see :smile:
I can just start to tell everything about myself, but the story will be long.
So maybe you can just ask a question if you like, tell my what you want to know :smile:

DecemberSpirit: Welcome, I hope you are not someone that I will dislike.
/me stabs himself just because he is bored. :razz: