The BIG "Hi I'm new here!" Topic XVII

:help: DePerc don’t frighten the new people away :tongue: :lol:

:wave: hello DecemberSpirit, it would be interesting to know if you have had lucid dreams yet and how you found the ld4all forum. :eh: But if you just post in the general interest topics in the gathering and the lounge, we will soon find out more about you :wink:
I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all :happy:

welcome DecemberSpirit :wave:

/me glares at moogle. Then grumpily leaves the room, and boils himself on a stove.

Hi DePerc, Moogle and Broken-Sword
Thanks for the welcome, I feel good here already :content:

DePerc, ehm… I hoping with you!

Moogle, I think so, but I do not know enough about LD to tell you with certanty that I have.
I`ve posted about this in the “The BIG “Was this a LD?” Topic”

I never got the chance to introduce myself properly, so here is one :smile:

I’m White Mage Cid from Norway, being a n00b in LDing and trying to have LDs at night.

LD notes:

I keep a DD
I do WBTB + MILD
I meditate on a LD induction MP3
I’m posting actively and chatting actively about LDs with others on MSN Messenger.

Welcome DS and WMC :cool:.

DePerc: If you like, I lend you my chain saw. I’m sure you could do something inventive with that.

/me shakes hands formally with White Mage Cid
:handshake:

:wow: you have only been a member for a week, it feels like you have been here for ages :wink:

Does it, now? :happy:

Btw, if you need to chat actively with me instead of spamming the forum with crap contact me on MSN Messenger. Just click the lil’ figure below for my address.

The day Moogle spams the forum with crap is the day the world is destroyed (preferably by an invasion of zombies) :wink:.

Hehe, let’s not hope so :razz:

Why not? That’d be awesome.

pulls out shotgun, ready for the living impaired

Hands Surreal a bag of endless “Death Shells” shotgun shells, also raising Surreal’s accuracy by saying a spell “Obedan Naborda Sissma.”

I thought I did that anyway :tongue:

oh come on, everyone loves zombies :tongue: anyways, welcome cid :content:

I defy zombies with my “Turn Undead” spell. So there. :no:

Yay!

is approached by a random stranger with skin problems

What? You want brains? Then you why are you coming for me?

roflmfao, Sureal :rofl:

Hi, newbie. Actually I had been lurking as a guest for a little bit but decided to join. Thanks so much for having me! Still trying to absorb all the info here Hopefully this state of confusion will pass soon.

:wave: hello anamcara, I’m glad you finally decided to register. It must be frustrating when you are a guest and there are sub-forums that you can’t visit. :cry:
I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all. :grin:

Thanks Moogle