the BIG Quest Suggestion Topic Part II

I’ve been lingering aroung here for a while and I thought of a few ideas.

• become your own animal or mythological one.
  • become a character from a fairy tale, like the grandma in little red riding hood.
  • eat something you’ve never eaten before

I’ll post more as I think them up, though I’ve never done any of the previous quests… yet. x3

And then eat it IRL and compare!

I got a cool idea! Ask your Spirit Guide to take you on a trip to show what life would be like if you were never born!! cool, huh? :happy: :happy:

Ask your spirit guide/a DC for really original ideas. Wirte them down when you wake up, they might be valuable. :content:

I have an idea: try to see higher dimensions. I mean, 4D, 5D etc., hypercubes and so on. It’s impossible or at least very hard to imagine 4D IRL, in a dream it could be easier.

EDIT: I just saw, that this has been an experiment in “Ye Olde Lucid Laboratory” forum…

I don’t have any idea what ideas have been posted – I’m new here. But I think getting a special resort, a dream house, which one could return to would be funny and interesting. I’d try to get a underwater home <OMG! I just had a dream recall! I just love this site!!!>.

Coming to think of it, I think that “house” collapsed due to too high water pressure, and it turned into a nightmare. But still, something like that :smile:

look at a books all pages without reading and then see if you can remember anything from the story in the book in the dream,

for example ask a DC what the first line on page 57 was.
And when you wake up you can see if you were correct or not.

Access the Akashic records! They’re the unconcious records of every living creature who has, does or will exist. All the knowledge of the universe MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ok I might seem a bit mad but it’s a serious suggestion here’s a Wiki article on it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_Records

Take a dream you read in a DC on the forum, and then try to dream of it ! “dream the dream of someone else”

Try to be a mage and find your element. I think my is lightning :grin:

Ask a DC about his/hers latest dream.

Like for example “What did you dream today?”

I have a hard one. Make a Stargate, with which you can go to other worlds, put it on a space station, and return there every night!

How about killing yourself in a dream? Has anyone tried it? Wonder what it would feel like…

I guess you would wake up with a racing heart. happens to me everytime I die…
How bout imagining that all u see around you is like a curtain or a screen. Then rip it apart and look whats behind it.

Searching our LD 's for lost things of this world. Where is Atlantis and what does it look like? What was the Library of Alexandria like? Who made the statues of Easter Island and how did they live? These questions and many others we will seek the answers to and hopefully receive them (at least the dream world version of them). Lets get digging!

Meet a god/goddess, like Zeus, Oden, Tor, Hermes,Ares, Ra, Anubis or Afrodite and so on.
Or any other Mytholgical creature/person, maybe try to meet some that has something to do with dreams.

I want to see how the gods live :wink:

How about creating a tree fort? We could first make the tree and then the fort… however big and elaborate we wanted!

One of the things that I’ve been developing for when I actually have a lucid dream is the Information Center. For me this takes the form of a kiosk run by a balding man with glasses. It will appear anywhere I am (even flying) and is capable of giving me just about everything. Others can try it out and see what they get from it. =0) I’m going to use it mainly for directions, teleportation cookies, and reading material. =0)

Disintergrate yourself or other people.

Hmmm… if it should be a quest… how about complete body reconfiguration? Your head at your foot, your arms as legs, your legs as arms, etc.

I think I read someone mentioning something about a storyteller of dreams in QFL. So my suggestion is,

Find the Storyteller of your dreams,

or maybe more interesting

Find the Storyteller of your life

Sit back and watch a movie entitled, “All about Me”