the BIG Shared Dreaming Topic

I roughly scanned through. I decided I beleive in shared dreaming.

My argument is (but not a critisisment):
Scientists have known gravity exists, but can they explain how it works, where it comes from, why it pulls? I don’t beleive so, unless I am mistaken.

So if scientists can see the effect gravity, but without knolage of gravity, can’t psi people see the effect that psi has when they use it without knolage of how it works, and where it comes from etc.

There is scientific evidence on the internet. I will find the website url if anyone wants it.

Technodreamer
:cool: :smile:

ofcourse link us up, and isnt gravity done by the spinning of planets and sun and suff. wow i rekon i could win a prize with that one

Peace

Richard

I want to try shared dreaming out. But I yet to have a LD! :happy:

What about those pegeons which can be placed hundreds of miles away from their home a fly back. Science doesn’t cover that. (As far as I know). :grin:

Technodreamer

TimeLess_Soul: Your theory is interesting, but I disagree in a way. Actually I have something to add.

I do believe that we’re all linked in a way, yes. I do believe that shared dreams are possible because I did it with my friend, explora. We ended up getting the same thing regardlessly time. I traveled 12 hours into the future and we both had the shared dream… I was 12 hours ahead (he lives almost other side of the world… that’s why), but it worked excellent. So the shared dream was proven for me… also I have proved that our subconsciousness isn’t limited to time either according to my firsthand experience.

But, not all of DCs are real characters in your dream. Like Q mentioned somewhere (I do agree with her), I believe that there are different kind of DCs… I will list what I have in mind (I might forgot something).

• Normal DCs made by your subconsciousness
  • Guides/Spirits
  • Real People (shared dream)

So not all of DCs are having a shared dream with you. Sometimes you’ll get a guide or normal DC to help you realize something. Subconsciousness is genius. It knows what you need to know.

Anyways, back to the point. The real people might or might not have a good connection (link) with you; therefore, both of your dream image that you retrieve might be either distorted or lost in “signal.” It can cause both of you to have different dream plot, surroundings, etc. except that both of you were there talking together (it might be different too). It’s just like TV. You get noises if the connection isn’t good therefore you can’t get the image clearly. My theory is that our subconsciousness has that special filter so in sprite if it happens, we still dream smoothly. Our subconsciousness just have to fill in the missing data. That way we won’t be interrupted with our sleep cycle since our cycle is very important for our health and our mind. But, what I’m saying is that it is POSSIBLE to get 100% shared dream if you find a way to link/connect with this person very well thus you won’t have any interrupted/corrupted data between each other.

By the way, I can tell if this DC is a DC or a real person sometimes. You just have to see in their eyes and you’ll know almost immediately. If not, ask them basic questions like Q did. “What’s your name?” is an example that you can use. It works very well to see if it’s your DC that your subconsciousness made or not.

Again TimeLess_Soul, I found your theory interesting. I’d appreciate it if you tell me what you think of my theory. I really enjoy discussing this type of thing. :grin:

Cool, I’ve got a start by my name. :happy:

I agree with DM7 and TimeLess_Soul. They are both good theories. I also like talking about this.

To sum it up:
1.) We are all connected onto a Brain Network
2.) We can have Shared dreams, when asleep
3.) We may be able to control the shared dreaming. (What do you think?)
4.) The conectivity can cause missing data, which leaves the subcontous filling in missing data
5.) A stronger link will provide better results.

So if we are all linked onto a brain network, does that mean you could connect to a pet, for example my cat. Or would our Brain waves be incompatible. I would expect it to work in the mammal kigdom. You could then find out what they like, food wise etc.

Also, does that mean I could show my blind and death great grandma a chance to see agian. She already probably sees in her dreams though.

A way to improve connection would be to shout “Improve Shared dreaming connectivity now” or something like that. To find people you could get the yellow pages of shared dreaming! :smile:

What do you think? How would somebody go about controling shared dreaming? What would you use it for?

Technodreamer :cool:

woww… nice one

hmm… yes some may like to visit

dreamofpeace.net/sealife

if you wish to join a dream team …

(reckless promotion effort by explora)

I am sure that most of you now have at least seen sealife. As i was there i have tryed many times for a SD but the other group members didnt not share the memories i had if any.

I have also tryed with my frieds, also no luck , but i will not give up.

I would like very much if people could post any SD they have had, any there friends have had, anything. Just to let me know it can really be done. Thank you

Richard

well now i have had a few SD so i guess it is possible well this is fantasic i guess it opens the door to new things as well

I beleive shared dreaming is possible, but we can’t do it because we are missing something obvious about the human mind that prevents us from doing so.

Maybe we can conduct and experiment, and ask everyone who has had a shared dream a fixed set of questions, and see if there is anything that links them together. What do you think?

And I would like to join the experiment stated in the first post, but I dont’ know what to do? Is that a lost cause now?

I believe we have filter, but we can learn how to remove it only if we’re ready for it, etc.

And I have to agree with you about the missing key. I have been noticing that for so long and in some experiments, I seem to be able to find that missing thing, but I never can remember it. :crying:

Oh well, won’t hurt to experiment some more. :content:

from what i have tryed i never remvoed a filter. actally i didnt even think about it ata ll and bam there it is. and i hav ebeen haveing moreat taht rate. for 2-3 years i tryed and i thought nothing was happening. i guess i was wrong but yes i am up for the experiment. waht questions do u think would be asking? i mean we are all going to see our dream from our presepctive so u cant say what wasi wearing cause i wouldnt really be looking at my self. anyways. good idea

Part Two can be found here:
https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-shared-dreaming-topic-part-2/8667