The Big Shared Dreaming Topic-Part 2

Part One can be found here [the BIG Shared Dreaming Topic)

I had a sort of shared dream. Really. My friend bumped up with me in my dream at the en of mine. I was driving home in a car and then I saw him going to the school with his papers and all. Their was no one at the school. Before I tel him this I ask if he had a dream and then he says yes. My heart jumped when he said that he was a that school and it was deserted. I asked if a car passed by he said yes. He also noted he just finished his papers. I was like OMG!!! I couldn’t believe it but I knew it was true it was awsome.
You probalby wont beleive until you’ve expearenced it your self.

I have an ongoing shared dreaming experiment going on with a gal friend of mine that lives about 1000 miles away. She is always lucid when she dreams (grrrr) and so I told her to try and find me in her dreams and tell me I’m dreaming. So far we haven’t met in a dream but one odd thing happened… I have never before dreamt I was in a place I haven’t been before… but twice now since we started this experiment, I was in a place I didn’t recognize… coincidence?

Well there’s the crossroads but also Jeff’s Corner… has anyone been at Jeff’s yet?

Hello everyone!

It has been a while since I have posted at this forum… school has kept me from lucid dreaming, but soon I will have more time.

Anyway, I recently remembered reading something that mentioned “shared dreams.” I wanted to see what you all thought about the topic. Well, I read most of the posts and they all were very interesting.

As far as proof that there are SDs, I think there is proof both ways.

I personally have never had a shared dream that I am aware of… but I don’t see how it is possible over long distances unless say, your spirit somehow traveled to the other person.

Something that caught my interest was how telepathy was being related to shared dreams. Indeed, there must be some connection if shared dreams are possible. I would also like to add, I have had a couple experiences with “telepathy” if that’s what you would call it. Moreover, if telepathy is possible, then this supports the existence of shared dreams, which is essentially telepathy in a dream form.

I know there must be someone who will read this that would like to know what my experiences are with telepathy, but this post is already getting long so someone wants more details I will post them here upon request.

:bored: Well, I hope my information added to this topic in someway. Thanks.

Meisekiyume.

yer sure i would like to read it and i am sure SD is pos over long dist i mean i do not know how far but i will hopefully find out. there may be a limit who can say?

but maybe it is diffrent from TP maybe it is the same, but the dream world is a funny place lots of things can happen there that we just cant explain.

but please what where your TP experinces. that would relate to this topic greatly

Richard

Thanks for the reply TimeLess_Soul.

These are my experiences, the two I can remember. They both happened fairly recently.

1. I was on a trip with my family. We decided to stop at a rest stop. Actually, it wasn’t a rest stop like you see along the road; it was kind of a tourist center. But anyway, we had stopped there and were looking at children play in this water fountain thing… it was kind of like a bunch of little fountains that you could run through along the ground. We went into the center to get a map. This “center” was actually more like a store. So, basically so far this is just setting up the scene, nothing so far is significant that I am aware of.

Now for the important part… There were several picnic tables under the large pavilion building (not sure how to describe this structure, it was kind of like a large open pavilion). Anyway, I decided to lay down on one of the pavilion (no I did not fall asleep, so don’t ask, I wasn’t tired and I hadn’t been there for more than a couple seconds when the next part happened). My sister was nearby. I looked at her and noticed that she was staring at something with kind of a puzzled look on her face. Then in my head I heard this question, “what is hanchenburger?” Or some name like that. Immediately afterward, my sister said out loud, “what is hanchenburger?” I immediately sat up, and I was like “wow.” It is much too unlikely that I would have had the same thought in my head as the phrase that my sister uttered. It had to have been some sort of telepathy.

1. My next experience I am afraid I must be more general. It involves someone I know; I met him two summers ago. When he told me what he could do it was completely out of the blue, and he made me promise not to tell anyone what he could do because people would treat him differently or something. He is not worried that people know what he can do, but rather how they would treat HIM if they found out. So of course I agreed not to tell, but he on one occasion accused me of breaking my promise. I did no such thing and I felt kind of offended that he should think so. Therefore I will be very careful not to be too detailed in case there is some unlikely chance that someone here should know him.

We now come to the important part. This person I have been referring two has some strange ability to read peoples mind. I am not sure exactly to what extent. He says he can kind of tell what people are thinking about, or how they are feeling. Moreover, if one were to pick any number, something say between zero and 100, he would be able to guess that number with 100% accuracy. I was very skeptical at first. I knew there must be some trick to this, so I tested him of course. First, I noticed how intently he was looking at my head… it was kind of freaky actually. So I asked him to turn around. I thought he could somehow tell what number I was thinking because of my body language, which must be very subtle if one could predict a number like that. I also figured he might be able to tell because of my breath or something, so I breathed as quietly as possible, to the degree that I wasn’t even able to hear myself breath. Still, with 100% accuracy, with him turned the other way, he managed to guess the number. To be sure, I was amazed, and I still wonder how anything but telepathy could explain this ability.

I asked him how he does it. The way he explained it kind of confused me, but it had something to do with counting through numbers in his head, and going through some sort of pattern that would bring him to the right number. I am not sure how he knows when the number he has come to, is the right one… When I think about it, it sounds kind of like someone trying to hack a password of a computer. Using randomly generated passwords and narrowing in on the correct one. He says he was born with this ability, and very other things… I don’t remember absolutely everything he told me, but if anyone has a specific question about any of this I will try to answer.

So those are the two experiences I was referring to. Strange as they are, they are true. Thanks.

Meisekiyume.

Well, I would like to hear what anyone has to say about these experiences. Has anyone had a similar experience?

I especially would like to know if anyone knows how the person I mentioned in case #2 does his mind reading trick. It is interesting how he is able to know what number people are thinking… it is so wierd that he can guess it with 100% accuracy.

So, if anyone has a clue about all this I would much appreciate any info.

Thanks.

wow sorry i didnt post back i didnt get an email back… no surprise the topic has been cahnged.

wow they are some damn cool stories. i have my self read a few minds and i will be very general as it could be explain by half body lang half somthing else.

ok one example back in high school i was a fight in my mind between one of my friends and his GF i was surprised by this and looked towrds him he was deep in thought. soi asked him about the fight and he was surprised by how i knew what had happened.

strange.

anyway as for your friend i think that is fantastic i would like to met this person. ask him to try and send thoughts to you and see if you can hear them.

i dont know how he does it, i dont think anyone does but i have to go i will stab ya with questions next time lol byez

Richard

I didn’t get a reply either when you posted your last message. Sorry, it’s been a while since I checked back here, but thanks for the reply.

About my friend, it has been a while since I have seen him. After I met him I never got the chance to know him very well, and now he lives somewhere else, or something. Maybe he will come back to visit. Then I could probably convince him to join this message board and you could talk to him yourself and ask him whatever questions you have.

Someday I hope to figure out how he does it, or how anybody does it. Until then, it will just have to be a mystery. :crying:

This is an excellent site that deals with mutual/shared dreaming:

mysite.freeserve.com/LucidCrossroads/map.htm

yes it is a good site taht but it doesnt quite explain how… i wonder if there really is a clear cut how but anyway.

have you ever thought about sending a thought to your friend ?

I doubt it, because there are several challenging factors.

1. Getting into a LD
  2. Getting noth you and your friend into the LD at the exact same time during the night.
  3. Getting the place
  4. Conjuring up other dream characters that look like your friend.

I have had 1 succesful shared/mutual dream. It took careful planning between both me and my friend who are both experts and can have LD’s at will. What we did to basically ensure it was actually us and not dream characters is that we came up with a secret word and said we would tell it to each other in the dream. Neither of us knew the word before hand and we echanged the word in the dream and when we talked to each other we had both told each other our words succesfully.

care to expand.

The how might be nice

What, no replies since December!? Come on!

I came here because I was going to say the same idea that Lucidity Master said. Think of a unique thing to say, get into Lucid Dreams at the same time, get into the same dream, say the words, then reveal later to check to make sure it wasn’t just a DC.

But I wasn’t thinking of just 2 people doing it, I was thinking if everyone here tried to do it! Imagine hundreds of people getting together in the same dream!

yer keywords we had that ages ago but i think people forgot it :razz:

we had or at least tryed ages ago to havea ld4all met up in a sd. i cant remember what happened with that does anyone else?

anyway it sound like a kick idea and i would be down for it if it went ahead.

So would I! Though I’d need to brush up on my technique. My only good LDs are only accidental ones.

hmm had a very interesting experince last night. cant really remember the details now what a surprise. anywayz i had a lucid dream where i was helping my brother in his dream, then i awoke and we talked about it for ages. then i relly woke up, damn FA but anyway so i asked him like 5 minutes ago and he was like yes you were helping me out in my dream, i remember deamons and the like, but they were actually men in red hazord suits.

if i could remember more i could say yes this was a lucid shared dream of it was just a luck of the dreams lol

Yes it does mysite.freeserve.com/LucidCrossroads/shared.htm

I’ve been working with a friend to get two people into a WILD or OB together, the initial stages are going well. In a few months I recon we might have something more to tell you. crossing fingers

I wasn’t going to mention about the techniques or anything but cause of this thread “Group dreaming possible sighting” in the Theory of lucid" forum (I don’t know how to link to it.)

Instead of starting a new thread about shared dreaming, I ask some questions here.
-Is it done any scientific research on shared dreaming?

-When 2 people have a shared dream, they are together in the dream, and both dream the same?

-Is it any reason to be afraid of shared dreaming?

And this last questions is for people who has experienced a shared dream:
-Do you have a religious or scientific viewpoint on it?

-Do you see any factors that could cause a shared dream?

Thanks.

I had a kind of a shared dream once, My friend and I both dreamed we were the same girl on the same night and we had sex with someody near a trampoline.