the BIG Spirit Guide topic III

I think I’ve met my spirit guide, but I’m not 100% sure that it was really him. If I think back a little I can remember seeing him in a few of my dreams, he hardly ever speaks to me. There was this one dream I had where I was in water holding onto something…then he pops into my dream and stands a few feet away. I ask him to know what the options are, other then having to go through this. I spoke to him as if I’d known who he was for some time. But he simply turned and walked away, then I was lifted into the air and went zooming into this temple type thing, and my dream carried on. I think I called out his name…I 'll have to find it in one of my journals…Anyway, could he be my spirit guide, or just some random DC?

can your SG’s hear you even if you cant hear them?
i am trying to ask him/her/them to try and contact me because i am having trouble contacting them.

Are SG against my religion? I’m catholic and i heard that some religion beleives that trying to find them brings about demons?

First LD i had this week I asked for my SG and it turned out to be this girl Jen i know. sounded and looked like her but ofc not everything was exactly correct.

I just had another LD and was having some trouble and called out for my SG and no one showed up :meh:.

It seems quite natural to me that your SG would be of the opposite sex, mine is.
Dreaming is a complement to waking and female is a complement to male. If you are trying to find guidance, it seems reasonable to look for it in what completes you.

dreamster

Could your SG be an animal instead of a human?

i am pretty sure i heard my SG… now i just have to see him/her/them in an LD

I could believe that. If you think animals have spirits in the first place then i think its possible.

Spirit’s are energy, they have no real physical form. As such they can choose to take what ever form that they wish.

I suppose I have a sort of spirit guide. She’s a sort of SG/subconscious/reason thing that I’ve talked with all my life. I call her my daemon. Her name’s Maridea and she’s a raccoon. :smile:

Though perhaps she’s not actually my SG but something else, because I also have this entity that I just call “the Bear” that shows up occasionally, in my dreams and outside of them, when I need help and extra guidance. So maybe it’s just a party in my head. :content:

Kind of like in the “his dark materials” triology lol

That’s where I took the term “daemon” from, but I’ve been talking to her since I can remember.

Edit:
A fellow dæmian of mine has made a really good website explaining the whole concept, which you can all find here.

i think i met my spirit gide (sp) in my dream she was very beautiful and she presented herself as the great catherine and i smiled at her and when i hugged her i felt peace and comfort like never before she was really nice to me and vary wise i think i might have other spirit gides but i havnt met them yet and now sometimes when im thinking this voice gives me good ideas and reasoning and she even helped me in my dream do you know how i can meet the others :content:

Moved from Quest For Lucidity to Beyond Dreaming. :dragon:

:smile: well done, keep it up they get more and more powerful ( your dreams) the more you do.

Gratz

When I met mine it was scary at first, is that normal?

fear is the unknown.

That should answer your question

^ Precisely my sentiment.

I’m still searching for mine, but I believe that it will only come to you when you are ready, and I guess that I cannot be ready.

Positive thinking, things ussaly happen sooner and in more abdunence when you charge your self with it. :smile: give it time ( I cant beleive i just wrote that i am one of the most impatient people i know!)

I have yet to meet my dream guide. But whilst lucid I asked a DC who my dream guide was and they said it was Angelina Jolie.

this topic is now locked and continues in part IV here: https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-spirit-guide-topic-part-iv/28282