the BIG Spirit Guide topic III

That’s where I took the term “daemon” from, but I’ve been talking to her since I can remember.

Edit:
A fellow dæmian of mine has made a really good website explaining the whole concept, which you can all find here.

i think i met my spirit gide (sp) in my dream she was very beautiful and she presented herself as the great catherine and i smiled at her and when i hugged her i felt peace and comfort like never before she was really nice to me and vary wise i think i might have other spirit gides but i havnt met them yet and now sometimes when im thinking this voice gives me good ideas and reasoning and she even helped me in my dream do you know how i can meet the others :content:

Moved from Quest For Lucidity to Beyond Dreaming. :dragon:

:smile: well done, keep it up they get more and more powerful ( your dreams) the more you do.

Gratz

When I met mine it was scary at first, is that normal?

fear is the unknown.

That should answer your question

^ Precisely my sentiment.

I’m still searching for mine, but I believe that it will only come to you when you are ready, and I guess that I cannot be ready.

Positive thinking, things ussaly happen sooner and in more abdunence when you charge your self with it. :smile: give it time ( I cant beleive i just wrote that i am one of the most impatient people i know!)

I have yet to meet my dream guide. But whilst lucid I asked a DC who my dream guide was and they said it was Angelina Jolie.

this topic is now locked and continues in part IV here: https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-spirit-guide-topic-part-iv/28282