the BIG Spirit Guide topic III

I believe its about just knowing.Dreams tech us that our thoughts create what we then percieve.So it`d be obvious choice not to let mind/thinking blur the feeling.Feeling is the way to sort it out in my opinion.Following the intuition should do in most dream related “cases”.
Good luck:)

IMO, you don’t choose consciously how they will look like.

as i said, you can’t alter your SG’s

I still don’t see how you can’t. If you were to communicate with your SG and making a bond, wouldn’t you be able to say “I want you to look like this, that or whatever?”

I would love to know how anyone can be sure of what their SG truly looks like? I feel sometimes that, if their is a SG, you are in constant progress and change with them and with your personal growth, they eventually change.

My SG looks like
Sully, is really nice, and really ugly.

I finally meeted my spirit guide !

But Im not sure if its really a true sg …

Im in a town near mine. Theyre a good big building near me that look like a appartment building.
I see a old white lady at the door window. I very dont like his expression face and show that she dont
like me. Im angry by that and throw rock right in the window so she can get his face out of the window.
Suddenly I saw someone I know , KP , a high head guy. He’s laughing.

I run the fasted that I can. Suddenly im in the road with a skateboard in my feets. I begin to
understand that I can hear the sound of the board and cannot if I want. With that I become lucid.

I go check out my environment to skate while im fully lucid. Suddenly I saw a blonde girl with short
hair , near touching her shoulder with a skateboard too. I say to her that I need that she teach me how
to skateboard and that I do a 50-50 slide on a rail at the church.

I go there and the slide is changed , like I can easely do a 50-50. But suddenly im doubtfull.
I ask her if she is my Spiritual Guide. She say ‘yes’ to my big pleasure.
I ask her if in my real life if there is girl in my school that want to be my girlfriend.
She say , ‘youre very popular in the school , almost everyone know you.
A couple of them want to be your girlfriend’
I cut the number to 3 girl in school and one that interest me a lot.
I ask her if she speak more french or more english.
She say ‘I speak both a lot and more when im in church’

When im writing this I know she said church because we were there , I didnt think about it this morning.

I awake after

It would be interesting to verify if you can better perform skateboarding figures IRL after this and if the information she gave you is true or not. :smile:

No I didnt was more good at doing skateboard and I think the think that she told me is really true because this girl that I was thinking will go with me at my secondary graduation party.

Congratulate me, I met my Spirit Guide a few minutes ago and his name is Monkey! :grin:

I admit that I’m a sceptic, but I love the fact that my subconscious still gave me an SG.

Read all about it here!

This is from my dream diary post, but I think I meet someone else spirit guide, let me know what you think:

I had two more LD this weekend, the first one, I have no idea why I became lucid, I just all of a sudden know I was dreaming? I went flying, and tried to show a friend how to fly but when I was holding on to her I could fly at all, which was very frustrating! Then I woke up, or at least I thought I did, I lying in bed trying to get back to sleep, and my head felt very weird, like falling of a chair backwards but only in my mind?
Then I know something was going to happen but not what it was, and a few seconds later a tall man walked into the room and picked my girlfriend up, and I said to him are you going to teach her to fly, only my whole body felt really heavy and it was very difficult to talk. I wasn’t scared of this man at all, and I didn’t think it was strange for him to be coming to take my gf away?
When I was telling my gf about this dream, and described the man, she said it was her Sharman, who she had spoken to the day before at a physic workshop she had been to.
Any thoughts on this anyone could I really have seen my gf’s Sharman?
Ok, will try to come back later and fill you guys in on my other LD.

Cheers

TiredGirl

Wow… so I am really interested in this spiritual guide thing. I just read the book “The Tenth Insight” by jamed redfield and they spoke a lot about spiritual guides and I found it really interesting and so many things were true for my life…

I have not had a LD yet. I’m reading a book called Creative Dreaming and it talks about it but I haven’t really sat down before bed and tried to have an LD yet.

I was wondering if there were any other ways of seeing your spiritual guide… cause I think that I could use some guidance right now… although I guess following my heart and intuition works pretty well :smile:

also… WOLF… I loved the quote you had at the bottom of your post above…
“I love life…Yeah, I’m sad, but at the same time, I’m really happy that something could make me feel that sad. It’s like…It makes me feel alive, you know. It makes me feel human. The only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt something really good before. So I have to take the bad with the good. So I guess what I’m feeling is like a beautiful sadness.”
amazing… it spoke to me!

Thanks for everyone’s help!
xoxo

Just wondering if EVERYONE has a spirit guide? If you don’t, is this a bad thing? Do they ever give useful advice?

I think that people who believe they have a spirit guide do have one. Those who don’t, don’t.

But then again, I haven’t known about spirit guides for very long, so my opinion hasn’t had much time to form.

I agree 100% (check out my signature :content: )

I found a DC who claimed to be my SG, but to be honest, I don’t specifically believe that it is an outside entity. I’m a big skeptic across the board, but I try not to discount anything either. Even if it is your SC giving good advice, good advice is good advice.

I dunno, when I first heard about SG’s, I didn’t beleive it. I decided to search for him anyway, and found him in my first LD. I then found out I could talk to him while awake. I talk to him a lot, and he said hes been with me since I was very little. Even when I was ignorant and skeptic.

He’s very cool though! :colgate:

In a recent dream I asked for my SG and got a guy with bright yellow hair, blue eyes, and a Pokemon baseball cap. he wasn’t very talkative, even rather stoic, but he seemed nice and when I asked him if he knew where someone was he at least tried to take me there. I didn’t get to know him much at all, he wouldn’t tell me his name or even confirm that he really was my SG. But it was interesting nonetheless.

Removed response to deleted reply. :moh:

@SG

I heard a theory that Few peolpe has same SG. After a death, they together talks and analysis old lifes. Persons with a one SG also always mets in life

But i think that SG’s just are more like Guard Angels (i am not sure about a translation. I am mostly a christian, maybe more opened for other religions.)

And i nearly met my SG =] My SC showed me way where he (or she) was. But when i stepped trough door, i waked up.

sigh

Maybe another time…

Have a nice day

My SG appeared as a tall old man with a white gotee and purple cloak, holding a wooden staff. His most defining feature was his piercing red eyes, which seemed strangely benevolent. It was in a ND where I was walking an island surrounded by large stone pillars. At the center of the island there was some kind of weird altar where I first saw him. When I did see him, I immediately became lucid, at which point he said he would help me learn more about dreaming. The rest of a dream is a large blur.

The scary thing is the next day I decided to do some research on LDs and discovered LD4All, and I have learned a lot since then. :content:

I don’t find it’s scary at all, Wyrmfell. And it’s one of the most interesting accounts about SG’s I’ve ever read in this thread. :smile:

Is it common for spirit guides to appear in a ND? Somehow, thinking about one of the dreams I recalled from last night, I feel like I saw my SG… Here’s what happened:

I was sitting at a round table covered by a white tablecloth. There were a few candles in the center, as well as various candles hanging from the walls of the strange wooden room I was in (When I think back on the room, I vaguely remember bookshelves. The dream was a strange mix of vivd and nonvivid). Above the table was a large chandelier. Sitting around the table were DCs who I do not recognize from RL. They were “supporting characters” in the dream, since I really cannot recall ever speaking to them. There was one DC I felt an odd connection to. She was a woman sitting in a wheelchair, wearing a purple gown. She had very vibrant shoulder-length red hair. She never revealed her name, and we hardly spoke to one another. At the near end of the dream, one of the DCs in the same room told me that she died. The rest of the contents of the dream are completely unrelated to the events in the strange room, but I have this eerie symbolic feeling from the dream. It’s something I’ll definently have to explore when I LD.