the BIG Spirit Guide topic III

I think so. I’ve had many ND’s which can be related to SG. Yet I had no LD’s with them. :sad:

So far when I have done this it’s never been the same person or thing twice. One time it was a little black boy with a striped shirt, another time it was a fox, and it bit me. I am not sure what to make of any of that, except for that I feel rather inept.

Topic merged into the BIG SG topic

I met and hugged with my SG

Dear friends. I am sorry for having to post such a long time in the forum, however I am a daily lurker.

It’s just that I really wanna spend less time in my laptop than last year.

During the last 6-7 months, I have been practicing Lucid Living, wich has catapulted me into a much

better view of the world and of the conciousness we live in. I have now 5-8 LDs per week.

Anyway, I just woke from a very very long lucid dream, and at the end of it I finally met my spirit

guide.

Note: “Emily” is an blond, skinny American dream-girl who is an assistant of mine in my dream tasks. Maybe she is a dreamer and not just a smart DC, I must ask her sometime.
[color=blue]I am now in a dark room that reminds me of the summer house we used to rent when I was 5. I think to myself “again the lighting is poor - but I wont get into trying to open switches again”. So, I fly down the street from the balcony, Emily is with me, and I try to transform the night, into a day. As I try, a dark coloured man (later Emily told me he is called “Dan”)approaches and says “need any help?” I answer “yeah, a little”. However the only thing we managed to do is to light a street bulb (!)

After that, Emily calls us and asks me to concentrate on the rising of the sun that had begun, and to make it brighter. I try, and I succeed. Now the dream world has the light of the usual 7 am morning.

Emily, I, and the boy start cheering for my success. Suddenly, I remember that I must SOMETIME look for my SG after 5 years of intensive LD training. I say it to Emily, and she says “OMG, how we forgot?”

I instantly look to the sky and I say “powers of White Spectral Wind, I invoke thee. I call upon my Spirit Guide.” At the same time, the dark man says “I invoke Alex’s spirit guide”. I feel embarassed by this dramatic summoning, especially when I thought it didnt work. I look behind me and it’s the dark man who also looks for my SG. I say “he didn’t come”. He says “where the @#% is he?”

Then, Emily spoke: “Alex, Dan appeared in the place where your SG should have appeared. Have u actually thought that maybe HE is your SG?”

Dan and I looked at each other like lovers that haven’t seen each other since a long time. He told me “I can’t beleive I am your spirit guide!” We hugged, cried, and kissed.

The feeling I got from meeting him and hugging him is as if we were co-workers in another world, in a past life maybe…[/color]

I woke up with a tremendous mood.

Alex C

Yeah, i don’t think you can decide how your guides look, they’re their own person…they might choose how to look when appearing in your dream.

Ok the other day i was LDing so I decided to call (for the first time) my sprit guide.
I was in my bedroom, and afeter a few seconds someone appeared…it had the shape of my brother but it was like dark so i couldnt ditiguish him… that was very weird because the room was full of sun light.
But the thing is I KNEW that guy was my brother. He said something, but I dont really remember…

So what do you think, could the SG be my brother, or at least have the shape of him?

merge to the BIG Spirit Guide Topic

It could be that your SG is your brother or has the appearances from your brother. Some people believe that Spirit Guides are dead people. If that’s true your brother can’t be your SG, but he can look the same in your dream. Maybe your brother represents something for you, which has something along with a SG? I don’t know what your brother means to you, but I could imagine that.

It could also be you failed to see your SG and your brother turned up. You could try to meet your SG again and ask him something about it. See if it’s again your brother, or that your brother just appeared for another reason and ask him about that.

Like Eonn pointed out, can your spirit guide/s and your dream guide/s be the same or are they seperate? Because I always got the feeling that my spirit guide is my dream guide as well.

I think its possible Skeith… It probably goes to show that you have a strong relationship with your spirit guide. Usually when talking to a spirit guide poeple will close their eyes or meditate to get in tune with them. I find my spirit guide to be a big mystery…so random and hidden, like we are not supposed to meet…sometimes I can fell their presence. Hopefully when i have my next LD I wil find them…

I think SG and DG are different seperate entities, where your DG exists in your subconscious and your SG exists in the spiritual realm. DG’s usually only answer dream related questions, whereas SG’s can answer anything of a spiritual nature.

It is possible to talk to your SG in RL but you have to be open to the idea of channeling.

:uh: Thats a good point, I find my dreams to be very spiritual to me though… but I don’t really know. Maybe if I get the chance I’ll ask them! :wink:

I merged your thread into the BIG Spirit Guide topic :content:

Hello, Lastnight i had an LD like usually (everyother night I LD ) and while in that at a point in it I decided to try to call my spirit guide.
I yelled out " Summon Spirit Guide" I think thats what I said but I kept yelling it. I yelled it about 5 times and the 2nd time up people laughed at me for saying that. So i need help finding a way to Summon my Spirit Guide

Why do you want to summon your spirit guide, may I ask?

So he can help me through different abilities in LD’s and to chat with and other various reasons.

So do you know how or something that may help me.

heres a method i used to summon a jetpack, which can be adapted for anything:

“i need ‘this’ "
" ‘this’ is behind me”
at this point turn around, and whatever you called for is there hopefully. Try to turn around so fast that you have no doubt whether it will be there. Doors also help summon things

Ok thanks, and another question. How do i know it’s really my SG???

Well, that’s thing that noone can explain to you. You will just feel it, something like you know him for a really long time. :wink:

You might summon a DC that will play a role of SG.

I think that’s better to ask a DC “where is my spirit guidie?” or command him “Show me where my SG is !”

I know what im talking about, i could summon a DC instead a SG in my dream. Even now Im not sure about it.

Remember to ask him “are you my spirit guidie ?” - DC wont lie, if you think so. Also try to control summoned person. SG wont react, because he is not a imagined, unreal person.

If you’ll met someone and after this all you still wont be sure, i recommend making topic about it. People here will help as much they can.

I’ve been trying to get in touch with my SG lately, but haven’t had much success in the past. Probably because I wanted it too much, and was trying too hard.

However, I recently had a dream (when I wasn’t even thinking about contacting my SG), which wasn’t a LD at first, but then became one towards the middle and end (but not everything in it, because sometimes I like to see where my dream is taking me)… well there was this ‘prescence’ next to me the entire time. I know realize it was my SG. During the last half of the dream, he (and yes, it’s a male) materialized from a dark-coloured aura to a mutant-looking human with reptilic features. He wasn’t hostile, and he was guiding me through the dream… trying to get me to realize something.

When I awoke, I realized that that must’ve been my SG. It was sort of frustrating, because I wish I’d have realized it sooner, so that I could ask him questions and find out what his name was.

Anyone have any advice?

I think i met my SG. I had an ld there was this little blond hair boy, I asked him “Where is my spirit guide”? he immidietly pointed behind me it was my brother. So i figure he must have taken his shape. Well i asked him if he was my spirit guide and he say no he was the Town SG. I was really impressed. So there are spirits that live in some places only? :confused:

Ahh I just met my spirit guide a couple minutes ago!! :happy:

I got on here last night trying to find out how to lucid dream like different methods and I read one about listening to the buzzing noise in your ear, well I did. I ended up getting up from the bed(in my dream) and walking around.

After walking around asking people to show me my spirit guide, i yelled out for him to come out and show himself. He yelled back saying no. :razz: So we just kinda talked like that and then he finally showed up. He’s an asian male my height black spikey hair. I asked him a couple questions I don’t recall but one of the things he told me is to watch out today. I’ll have two roads to chose one of them is good, and if I take the other one it’ll result in death. so I told him “ooh no pressure”. then we just kept on talking and out of nowhere he tells me “You don’t really want to talk to me do you” and I told him “Yeah I do I’ve just never been able to because I’ve never lucid dreamed before” At that point my dream started fading so I got up started spinning and told him I’m losing my dream and that We’ll talk the next time I lucid dream. and bam I did wake up.

He seemed kind of angry at me, has this happened to anyone else before? =\ What aggrivates me is that I didn’t ask him for his name. But I will next time.