The Big Spirit Guide Topic - Part II

Wow last night I remember a dream, and in it I had a bag hung on my shoulders, It was fairly dark outside, and I think I might of been on my street. Well I opened the the purse like bad and I pulled out a sparrow. The sparrow had a bluish feathery head and a yellow feathery neck, I remeber seeing a warm light emiting from the sparrow and it made me feel good, strong, happy, and warm. And then the sparrow flew out of my hands and away. I’ll keep my eyes and dreams open for reapearance of the bird.

Hey Ithuriel…

That’s a cool dream! You should join us in the transforming into an animal quest. That dream would make agreat addition.

https://community.ld4all.com/t/ld4all-quest-2-overtone-moon-transform-into-an-animal/21877

Actually. It’s really cool I’m just sscrolling through some of the older dreams on this thread. There are some awesome stories here!

HatedGremlin - your experiences remind me so much of my encounters with my spirit guides. When I first asked them their name, they wouldn’t tell me either. And nowadays, my main one tends to make up a new name, every time.

I find that I can bring him into my dream, simply by identifying and calling through his unique energy into my dreamscape…

nick

Thanks explora, I’m going to see if I can transform into an animal in my next lucid dream:)

Wow, there are some really cool stories in here! Its inspired me to look for my spirit guide! Ive only had a few LD’s, so i might try it next time as i cant think of anything to do in LD’s.

Hopefully i have some luck…(unless you can count Dave Chappele as one, haha)

-Cheers

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but is it possible to not have a SG at all?

And also, if they are comming into our dreams from some kind of higher plateau, wouldn’t it be possible to enter other peoples dreams? They could be used to send messages!

Hey jacky.

Interesting you mention that. Once I had the bizarre experinece of meeting a fellow dream team member’s spiritual guide. it was awesome!

her guide even gave me a piece of information, by which I was able to confirm the meeting. It was information about my fellow dream team member’s health, that I sure couldn’t have known any other way.

Nick

This discussion continues here.