the BIG spirit guide topic part IV

So why she said her name? why I had an OBE after that?
I think thoose are signs.

Like I said in point 2, she may be a spirit. (When I term a DC an independent that means anything from intelligent/self-aware DC to spirit to dreamer to etc.) I’m not necessarily saying that she is just a regular DC, just that she may not be your SG. One thing I find strange is that I haven’t seen anyone whose spirit guide has professed love for them. This leads me to believe that she may be an independent and may have given you the OOBE but that she isn’t your guide.

Now, I of course may be wrong. If you see her again in a dream ask her, and pay attention to your intuition. When you see her do you feel that she is your guide (just because she might help you doesn’t mean she’s your guide) or something else?

Oh That’s very intresting what you say…
So she may be a spirit? like dead or something?
thanks forthe replies though… :happy:

According to my guide (and general internet literature) not all spirits are dead. She may have also been a spirit or she may have been the spirit of something that was alive but died. The only way to find out is to ask.

What is your spirit guides name, and anything else you can tell me about them. How did you meet your SG? Have they came to you in dreams? How do you communicate with them?

Merged from Cloud. :bruno:

Okay, I’m really scared of my mental health now XD

I just had my 3rd lucid dream last night, and the most vivid yet. So, I was in a grocery store with some girls from school I’m not even close to, so I decided to call upon my spirit guide. The response was not what I expected.

I told everyone to be quiet (which they didn’t do), so I just yelled out “Spirit Guide, Show your self!” Now that I’m awake, I realize how loud my voice was.

After a few seconds of the people in the store looking at me, I big black man busted through the doors. He was wearing a blue jacket and pants, with pale white symbols on them.

I was amazed. I really don’t know why my spirit guide was a black man. I followed him, and asked him a few questions. I am yet to figure out his name.

Any thoughts?

well change him if u dont like him. i’m not open to the possibility of my spirit guide being anyone else but my first husband. if anyone tries to mooch in on him they’ll have my second husband to answer to. :wiske:

It’s not that I don’t like him, he’s really nice. I just thought it was really random because other people had more diverse guides that’s all XD

So what is a SG? Some seperate entity or some manifestation of the subconscious or something? How do you know you’re speaking to the same SG every time?

it all down to what u believe or what u want to believe. also its about love. for me a spirit dosent have to be a dead person, i made a worst enemy who is living human one of my guides so as to keep a sense of harmony. i use his better judgement for guidance as its better than mine.

u can have as many guides as there are stars in the galaxy.
i’m creating new ones every day for differing reasons.

of course if u prefer, u can allow fate to deliver her best.

Ok. im sorry if there’s a thread about this already but i cant find it… probably right in front of me, but i wondered if anyone can tell me or point me in the direction of a thread that can help me find my spirit guide? it just something iv always wanted to do

Merged from topic in General Lucidness :dragon:

maybe shout for it, or say when i turn around my spirit guide will be there?

I think by definition a spirit guide would have to be a separate entity, otherwise it would probably fall into the category of DG. A spirit guide, however, is a being who has taken it upon themselves to guide you through life and help you grow and overcome challenges. There is nothing saying there is a one to one relationship between guides and people, and even though my SG always took the same form, sometimes it can boil down to a gut feeling as to whether or not you are talking to the ‘same’ SG.

As soon as I have an LD that I don’t wake up from instantly, I’m going to try to summon the SG. I’ve had a recurring dream character since around 2005, and I don’t know if she’s a SG, DG, subconscious, anima, or what.

She always has the same look, and the dreams with her are different from my other dreams. She’d told me her name back in a 2007 dream, but upon waking that was one detail that I couldn’t recall when writing out the dream. It’s been like that for all the years since, until a little over a month ago when I finally remembered her name upon waking.

I’d actually forgotten about the 2007 dream, and it was only in the past couple weeks when I was looking through my old dream journal that I came across it. It totally blew my mind. The names I’d written down as possibilities were so close to her actual name, it’s crazy that it took 4 years to finally hold onto it.

Wow, four years is a long time. At least you finally got to remember her name, though. Recurring DC are interesting, and she could well be your guide, or if she isn’t, there is nothing saying that she won’t become your guide. My DG started off as a CALD character, and not even one that hung around a lot in her early years.

It’s a really long time, but she has an unusual name that I’d never heard before (Miana, pronounced Me-yannah).

In my 2007 dream journal I’d written down the names I thought it may have been, and they were pretty close.

“I believe it was Mara, Marie, Mariana, Maya… something like those names.”

I’ve always wanted to meet my SG or DG…however whenever I set it as my lucid goal I end up no longer getting Lucid Dreams. Once I set my goal to something else, I start getting them again. Do you think my SG doesn’t want me to meet them? Why do I stop getting lucid dreams when my goal is to meet them.

It could be that the first time you set it as your goal you had a lucid dry spell for unrelated reasons and now you are just defeating yourself because of the association between your SG and lack of lucids. I would say, to help you meet them, try meditating and call out to them in a meditation. That is how I met my SG and how I always contacted her. It’s worth a try to get yourself off the ground, so to speak.

I’ve never met my SG. It’s one of my LD goals, but I’ve hit a bit of a dry spell. Luckily though, I can tell it’s clearing up, so I’ll try to find my SG during my next LD. :smile:

I thought I had found my dream guide over a year ago, but now I’m not so sure…

You see, the first time I met my SG (who takes the form of an orca), I was swimming in a dirty ocean when she suddenly appeared by my side. I became lucid upon laying my eyes on her, and I immediately remembered about SGs, so I asked her excitedly if she was my SG, but she wouldn’t talk. So I started to continuously suggest names that may be hers, and for some reason they all started with an “M”. To all the names I suggested, she would just wave her head to and fro. I wasn’t paying much attention then, but when I woke up I realized that she had been telling me her name all along through my mind: “Moka”.

Since then, I have had a few more dreams with her in them (although not so vividly), most of them being quite sad, actually. Like in one dream, I remember one of my teachers handing me a plastic bowl full of orca figures, but whenever I tried to take one, it would always crumble in my hands.

And my latest dreams of her haven’t been all too happy either. Like in the last dream, I remember being in the middle of a raging storm on a pretty big boat and that she was even bigger then the boat and was actually trying to eat the crew, including me. The crew was trying to kill her in self defense, but I suspected it was Moka and didn’t want to kill her. Of course, I had eaten chocolate before bed that night and I always tend to have nightmares whenever I do so. But still, even if it was just a meaningless nightmare, why would my subconscious use the image of my SG as the villain? I don’t get it :sad:

So now those dreams have lead me to question who Moka really is and who is my real SG…