The BIG Suneye Topic - part II

I read method one and was imeditly put off by the psychic stuff, so just skimmed through it to the actual tech (ignoring the theory and stuff behind it).

Doubt I’ll be able to do this. With my eyes closed, I can’t tell if I’m actually looking up or not. At any rate, it just sounds like another way to do WILD to me :wink:.

I have the same problem sometimes Sureal, but I’ve notices that the more awake I am the more easy it is to “see” in what direction you are looking. So when I wake up during the night it’s extremely hard to know what direction I’m looking :bored:

And it seems to work more like MILD for me but also as WILD when I do it in the morning, if I’m not too tired like I’ve been the past 2 days :sad:

More success :cool: And I thought I would describe how it works for me. I look at my third eye when falling asleep and after a while I start getting this swirling blackness and/or bright flashes of light. Then after a while I seem to be close to falling asleep and my eyes start falling down and I almost fall asleep. But if I try hard enough I usually notice this and pull myself out of falling asleep and roll my eyes back up. This usually happens a few times until I fall asleep.

After that I seem to wake up by myself during the night, sometimes I even wake up each REM during the night. I also do suneye then when I fall asleep, but not that well at all. And then after about 4-6 hours of sleep I get a LD :cool_laugh: I realise that I’m dreaming when I notice that I’m doing something strange. Before trying suneye I almost never ever did this, and the past 2 LDs have also been high lucidity. I should also mention that it was VERY rare for me to get a LD this early during the night before trying suneye.

And I have no idea why it’s working this well :shrug: I don’t even know why it works at all :bored: Now I just have to figure out how to get myself to do it properly when I wake up in the morning. Because I haven’t really been getting any LDs after about 6 hours of sleep, even if that’s when I used to get most of mine earlier :eh:

Could anyone who has the SUNEYE ducoments, Method I…IV , and any other Joe Russa document :user:, please compress them and pm me :good:, :user: or post working link.

After bumping into some :shy: online dating agency in search of SUNEYE Methods, https://fly.to/suneye :huh:, I tried an interpretation of the SUNEYE Method :shrug: at Aislinn House. I had very vivid dreams :clap: and a couple semi LD :om:. I would really appreciate reading all :read: the documents, from the horse’s :cool: mouth (don’t quote me :roll: on that).

Gratefully :bow:,

lucid4me

lucid4me i send you a PM where u can download it :smile:

Could someone send the docs to me. I am really interested, I searched all over the place and didn’t find too much.

me too :smile:

You can download it here lucid.myvnc.com/suneye_methods.zip :smile:

thx dog in a box

Today I realised a different way to do this. Instead of just looking up one could move ones eyes around while falling asleep. This would probably be alot better for me to do in the morning because I tend to fall asleep too fast. I’ll have to try it out tomorrow and see if I can use it to WILD :grin:

Hold on.

It says in this method that in OOBE experiences you can meet other people having OOBEs… is that really true? Could I meet my friend if he was having an OOBE? Would we be able to talk about it later?

No way…

Thanks Xetrov :cool:, I’ve just acquired it :boogie:.

lucid4me

PS: I myself use :yes: WinRAR.

Dont take the stuff on OBE’s too litteraly, the method works, in so far as that it can give you LD’s, and for some people OBE’s but these are the same as LD’s anyway (a matter of definition). Meeting other people in this sense would be like having a SD.

Ok good, and your avatar is awesome. I love weebl n bob.

I tried this method awhile back and only got a few vivid dreams from it.
Then i see this topic posted and read alot of the posts and noticed it was working for alot of people. I once again tried it and had a LD. It was a false awakening and began so intenesly realistic that i had to make a check to make sure i wasn’t really awake. I immediately started jumping around my room to try to fly. The dream was quick, but started very lucid.
I will now make this one of my most practiced methods next to MILD and WBTB. Its seems promising. I’ve set my alarm after six hours almost every day the past week (excluding days where i accidentally fell asleep or couldn’t fall back asleep) trying this method.
Btw, i heard a couple of people mention that movement and speaking is impaired when this method is used. i didn’t experience that.

focusing on third eye is a huge deal on getting lucid. I have great lucid or at least very vivid dreams when I tape a small stone on my four-head when I get in bed to sleep.
Or just putting a small sticky peice of tape right there will help to hve automatic third eye focus.
:alien:
Six

The link to part one ain’t working so I was wondering if anybody could post here what the Sun Eye tech is? It woul be appreciated.

I haven’t actually tried it yet, but I will tonight. Lucid dreaming, here we come. :smile:

I find this interesting because when I was younger (I don’t remember why), I would focus on a spot in between my eyes. I’d simply touch the skin and focus on the feeling and so now I can, usually, bring up that feeling at will. Am I supposed to actually move my eyes to that spot, though? I also often get that feeling right after a shower or swimming (after the skin has been wet for a time). Not sure why…

-Amé

Well, after trying it for the first time, I think I may have been successful. :cool_laugh:

When I went to bed at around 1:00, I laid down and focused on the ‘third eye’ and told myself that I wanted to remember my dreams. I found it hard as I didn’t know whether my eyes were actually focused on the third eye. I did this a few times before going to sleep. When I woke up at about 7:00, I remembered TWO vivid NDs. I stayed up for one hour, a lot of the time trying to get my brother up for work. The rest of the time I spent thinking about how much I want a lucid dream. I went back to bed at 8:15, as the house was empty. I couldn’t sleep for a while, and I woke up at about 9:00 annoyed that I didn’t LD. I tried one last time, and then I went to sleep, and had another two dreams in the space of one hour, one of them being half-lucid! I was in a room with mirrors on every wall, and I walked up to every mirror, trying to change my hairstyle at will. I think I woke up into my next ND.

I’m gonna try it again. Maybe if I had more time on my hands I could become fully lucid. :smile: