The BIG Vitamin B Topic - Part II

i dont know if this helps but vitamin water revive has b vitamins 1 thru 6 all of em help your sleep

first, i wanna say thanks to aristotle for reminding me to do a RC. lol.

but i took a vitamin suppliment with B6 in it and it work wonders,
i didnt get an LD but when i did my DR in the morning, i remembered everything and it was really vivid

I live in NL too, can you just get them without rescription at the DA??

i don’t think they are working for me either =(
The B6 just does that i sleep harder. I can’t even wake up when my alarm goes off.

Hmm… Tempts me to give it a go. May be interesting, I don’t think we’re ever gonna stumble on a magic ‘LD’ pill, but it’s worth a go to see what effects it has.

Hey guys i was just wondering if 25% of vitamin b6 is enough?

It doesn’t work it’s all explained by the placebo effect. :content:

That means nothing. Mg perhaps?

Generally Vitamin B is useless to me, and that’s upwards of 100-400 mg doses.

I usually recall one or two dreams from the night, like the ones I have just before waking up.

I took two pills of vitamin B (B1+B2+B12+some other chemicals; unfortunately I didn’t have any B6) and lots of bananas before going to sleep. After that night my dream recall was great, I managed to remember 4+ dreams (some of them were connected with each other, they weren’t like completely unrelated dreams). And I also had a very short LD, in which I wasn’t very lucid either… but still, it was sort of a LD. I think I did realize I was dreaming, at least I flew and thought to myself - ‘don’t look down, there’s DC’s there, subconscious will take over…

Next day before going to sleep I took a pill of the same vitamin B complex and lots of bananas, again (I haven’t had them for ages). I don’t remember much about dream recall now, but I did have a proper LD this time.

The next day… erm… I don’t remember, but surely I didn’t eat any bananas (there weren’t any left :happy: ) and my dream recall was usual (1 dream), and no LDs (not that I remember).

P.S. I think there was some thread around here about bananas and how it affects lucidity.

[deleted]

The B6 is starting to work for me :happy:
I found out that I can remember more dreams if I just take 10 MG. I can’t remember any dreams if I take more then 30 MG :razz:

[deleted]

I’m on a B-complex and I’ve never noticed any difference in my dreaming from before I took it. Then again, maybe it’s because I’m taking too much?

[deleted]

I’ve been using 100-mg B6 tablets for a couple of days now. They actually seem to be supressing my dream recall. I can barely remember squat. Not only that, but I seem to wake up earlier now, wide awake. Is their some kind of delay period before the B6 starts to actually work? Or am I just not compatible with this high a dosage? Can anyone who uses B6 with success lend a hand? :sad:

i tried a few experiments the last few days i desided to use vitimen B-6 on a trial basis. on my first night i tryed 200mg not many dreams or any that i could recall. second night i tried 300mg yet again i couldent remember having any dreams then on my last night i tried 400mg and i had i fleeting image of a dream when i woke up but still couldent remember :confused: any hints as to why i cant seem to remember my dreams latley

I’m taking some “Schiff Melatonin Plus” tablets which seem to help a lot with dream recall/vividness. They have 10mg of B6, 25mg of L-Theanine (No clue what that is), and 3 mg of Melatonin. I have been remembering a lot more dreams since I took it. (2 ND last night, both very vivid.) Maybe around 10 or 15 mg is the maximum before the B6 actually starts to hurt the dream recall.

Hey all!
I’m only 12 years old, so I don’t want to OD on Vitamin B6, so, how much do I take? I do want enough for it to affect my dreaming, but not enough for it to be damaging to me.

Thanks all, great forum!

It should say on the package what the recommended dose is for different ages. :cool:

But, isn’t 100mg more than the recommended dosage for adults, for what they plan on what you using it for?

Anyways, thanks for the response.