The BIG Vitamin B Topic - Part II

I’ve started taking my multivitamin in the evening. 25 mg of b6.

Actually I take that back after remembering why I performed that experiment in the first place:

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=2247

and two responses:

erowid.org/spirit/dreaming/d … nfo1.shtml

So at least two other people have ingested a gram of B6 before me.

I believe Vitamin B is a Placebo

You go to bed believing your going to go Lucid, and end up Lucid

Or your string the cause of previous effects to Vitamin B

I’ve taken vitamin pills with rich amounts of Vitamin B2,6, and 12, for several months, a few hours before going to bed, right when going to bed, and the morning

Everything was completely normal with how I normally do without the vitamins

I have a bottle of B-Complex liquid that I take sometimes (I’m a vegetarian and need the vitamins). I never knew that B vitamins could help you become lucid…that’s pretty cool! I’m going to take some tonight along with a glass of milk and hope it helps.

I ate a banana and a decent size slice of banana bread before bed last night. I recalled 10 vivid ND’s. That’s better than the average 3 I remember… I plan on eating a banana before bed every night now. Someone earlier suggested that bananas were an excellent source of vitamin B. Maybe that person is right. :bow: :yay:

I’m not at all sure if this has anything to do with it, but I usually experience SP when I take niacin before I go to sleep. (edit: vitamin b complex, Niacin 500)

i take b-6 and b-12 before bed. should i be taking them before i fall asleep or when i wake up to do WILD/MILD? also, how long before?

I find the sports drinks a good source of vitamin B. I drink them all the time which is probably why most of my dreams are clear :razz:

Do you drink them during the day? If you drink them right before bed then you’d wake up in the middle of the night to go take a wiss :tongue:

Yay! I had a debate with my parents about taking B6 vitamins (200mg), and ofcourse they won the first round. But today I was on a visit at our neighbour with my parents. And that neighbour worked at Organon (a large farmaceutical company, he was head-something), so he knows a lot about this stuff and has books piled with information about vitamins and such. So I asked with my parents in the room if it could be harmfull if I take 200mg once a week. And he said it wasnt harmfull! Only if you take 1000-2000mg every day for about 1 month, you could have neurological damage. With vitamin B, you just piss it out when you go to the bathroom. It does not remain in the body for a long period of time.

So this is great news! Now I can finaly go to our home-doctor, and ask a perscription for these vitamins. Because I couldnt get them at our local pharmasuitical store without a perscription.

Tommorow I am getting the pills and will try them out :slight_smile: Cant wait!

I have a multivitamin that contains B1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 12 - 25 mg each. Should I take it before bed?

I dont know what the effects could be of all the other numbers, but I wouldnt take much of it. The normal prescription on the bottle should be fine ofcourse. But I dont think that would improve your dream recall and vividness much. Just dont take more than something aoubt 75mg.

I’m not sure, but I heard that all of the B vitamins wont stay long in your body (just like B6), so I dont know if it would really be bad for you. Just try to do some research before taking much of those pills (like all the pills you take!)

I’d only take 1. What I’d really like to know is whether or not the other vitamins and minerals in this multivitamin would disrupt the effects of the B vitamins.

asthmaworld.org/asthma%20and … rients.htm

paus ? where do you live if i might ask ? in austria you get it without problems
Vitamin B helps sometimes and other times it doesnt …

I live in the Netherlands ^^
I ordered it at a different shop this time, called the “DA”. They will have it in 2 weeks :<

btw, does B6 also improve recall of your dreams? Because if not, then it would be smart to first get a great recall of dreams, and then take it while you are having this great dream period.

Recall … (looks )
EDIT : Yup paus , it does (if my sources arent lying , which i doubt :content: )

greets ,sakoda [size=59]BTW , is there a big galantamine topic too ?[/size]

Yay! The pills I ordered are waiting for me at the store, gonna try it tonight !:slight_smile:

Well, the pills arent working for me :sad:

I took a Vitamin B komplex pill before sleep. I had two LDs. Could be placebo effect but who cares if it works right?