Nicotinamide 100mg
Calcium Pantothenate 50mg
Vitamin B6 50mg
Vitamin B12 100mcg
Choline bitartrate 50mg
Inositol 50mg
Vitamin H 50mcg
Folic acid 300mcg

Now my question is, can any experienced people take a look at that list and offer any suggestions, like more, less, different product etc.

Thanks.

I’d just like to place a small warning to those playing with B6 supplements -Do -not- exceed recommended dosages, they are there for a reason. On an interesting but also cautioning note, I found in a neurological study book that ‘health freaks’ taking large quantities of multivitamins rich in B6, were being treated for strange sensory neuropathological disorders.

That said, the primary symptom was ‘disembodiment’, where the individual actually felt as if they did not ‘own’ thier body. A case was recorded where if a woman looked at a glass in her hand, everything was fine, the second she looked away, her hand would drop, smashing the glass, and was unable to feel any sensation or realisation of the action, until she looked at her hand again. Literally, what she didn’t see of her body, didn’t exist, and thus unless she looked at her feet, she would become paralysed and fall to the ground.

Hundreds of patients experiencing these wierd diseases kept rolling in.

It may be that the subtle neurological effects of B6, that is, the ‘out of body’ experiences might be linked to lucid dreaming via an out of body experience type gateway? Just a thought. That said, B6 really helps convert TP and 5-HTP to seratonin, in which definately has an effect on dreams.

Stick to the labels.

I was wondering if someone could tell me what has Vitamin B6 in it?

My friend told me about a vitamin B6 also and ive been taking 100mg a night and he said it was supose to help me remember my dreams more but it doesnt seem to do anything at all really.

Alot of recomemded doses are different and none seem to effect me …in that case would it still be harmful to take more then whats recomended?

Sorry, I didn’t look through the topic for this, as I have little time

Could I get a list of what has vitamin B6 in it? And what’s the “reccommended” dosage?

Wow, that sounds really weird n00dle! You’ve got some good sources, I’d like to check it out.

If you’ve seen the Garnier Fructise commercial (its a shampoo), they say the four vitamins in it. It has vitamin B6 in it. I got a sudden thought of drinking it in hopes of a LD. Then I laughed cuz it was funny.

But imagine being so desperate you drink a bottle of shampoo

Oh my god! Today i found tabs with 100mg B6 each!
Lucid Dreams here i come!!! :wiske:

I have those and they probably wont show any different effects

Dudes, and dudettes.
Taking too much B6 wont do you any good, i bought a bottle of B6 wich only contains 4.7 mg of B6, or pyrodixine, and i have very vivid dreams every night i take them…

It’s like…smoking, at first, when you have succesfully inhaled for the first time, you get very dizzy, without feeling sick, and you feel happy and blah, blah, blah.
but fter a while, it gets harder to get that “gfeeling”, because your body has become used to the “acid” that tobacco contains.
and after a while, you think tobacco taste like sh*t.

Same hing with b6, you think that you need 100-200 MG of it, but you only need like…the amount a banana contains, or more, like 4-5 mg…

i read something about a chemical that the brain releases in order to ditatch the body from the mind during sleep, if this B6 is triggering out of body experiences then it might enhance the effect of this chemical, the lack of it is also the reason some people sleep walk so if ne of you are having problems with that perhaps you should try taking 1 of those pills before you go to sleep at night or perhaps just weekly if these nuralogical effects are true.

yeh, does any one know what other foods naturally contain this vitamine B6 coz then you could eat a cocktail in order to provoke dreams.

Okay, so I’ve been thinking about B6 for some time. but I don’t have money and such. Also I was not really keen on the idea of relying on exceeding recommended dosages of vitamins to have vivid dreams. Still I wanted to try it. I had noticed that my cats vitaminpills have more b6 than my own. And my parents have a hundred times more b12 interestingly. but I tried my cats pills. I took 4. 5mg each. and my own on that. wich makes it 21.6 mg. I didn’t expect much to come from this. So I go to bed. And wake up a few hours later. Noticing how my dream faded away. But i usually don’t remember middle of the night dreams. Went to bathroom. And there I remembered. Then i have trouble falling back to sleep. Now I suggest to myself a bit and such. thinking that maybe there is something coming for me in dreams. SO wake up later from a dream in wich I was lucid for a time. Long dream. Sleep more. Very vivid dream, and i become lucid. and I Go to a mirror like i had planned. And play around with that.
It was not a dramatic effect on dreams. But some effect. And certainly an effect on lucidity. So 20 mg B6 can give, me at least, a Mild increase in dream activity or recall. wichever it is. Enjoyable but I wont continue. Not worth the potential risk. Wasting my cats vitamins.

Things people might find interesting…

Daily multi vitamins I have…
2.6mg B6 (104% daily value)
4 mcg B12 (50% daily value)

The Balanced B-100 complex I have is …
B6 100mg (5,000% daily value)
B12 100mcg (1,667% daily value)

I am currently pregnant and take the daily multi vitamin because my doctor told me to (only time I think I have ever let someone tell me what to do) and I take the B-100 for Back / Join pain along with Vitamin E. Works beautifuly and my doctor said those amounts won’t cause damage to a fetus, so I seriously doubt they would harm anyone else as long as they stayed within that range.

But maybe if you drank it in the dream? I could work like lucid cola :tongue:

perhaps if you wash your hair with it and let the shampoo stay in yur hair longer than normal, maybe some b6 will drain in?

The shampoo idea is ace and i should be loaded with B6 since i leave my shampoo in for ages and ages.
I was wondering while i was looking through this thread if we should have a pole to see what people thing about vit B6. It would help i think.

But about the actuall thing i am going to ASDA today so i think ill buy some and i will post my results but on thing i was wondering is how long before bedtime

“Doses of up to 50 milligrams of vitamin b6 are generally considered safe; however, taking over 200 milligrams per day of pyridoxine (aka vitamin b6) can cause neurological problems in some individuals.”

has anyone had problems with too much b6?

well i just picked up 50mg supplements at giant eagle. they had 100mg too, but id rather start out low. im gonna give them a try tonight. :wink:

i went out to asda and bought some A-Z multivitamins and they give 100% of the Reccomended daily allowence. I was wondering do i need to take more than that for the vitamin to have any effect on my dreams?