The BIG vitamin B topic

Haven’t read each of the 10 pages of this thread but I thought I would bring up Propel Water and the other “Energy enhanced vitamin water” products.

I had one the other day randomly and it tasted pretty good. Nice for a workout I suppose. Then I turned the bottle over and saw B6 and B12 at moderate amounts of daily values.

I haven’t had many memorable dreams lately, but I did have some very vivid ones the first night I had two of those waters.

I’m still a lucid-inducing virgin so who knows. Keep up the documenting of the vitamins though!

100 mg. Several non lucid dream and one lucid for a while one. WOOO!!!

[quote=“Forw4rd”]
Changed topic title

I took 200mg with a half a sandwich and a glass of milk before bed last night.

I think I have some of that(big on vitemins & organic stuff…) anyways it that the regular dose, or are you like trying to trip out on it?

How much do 50mg of Vitamin B6 cost? I’m really interested in picking some up if they are cheap.

It looks pretty cheap. Are there any documented experiments with B6 to test for dreams?

Yeah. My local Bi-Mart has 100 100 mg pills for 3.49. Thats such a crazy deal. I’m picking them up tonight.

Do you guys have any suggestion for taking them? Like take it with food or something?

Wow. Took 50mg with a sandwich and 2 large glasses of water 20 minutes before bed last night and I remembered at least 3 hours of vivid dreams. Really good dreams too. :tongue:

what foods have vitamin b?

Try taking it when you’re not super tired. Just on a normal night of sleep.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=vitamin+b6+foods&btnG=Google+Search

[mod]The topic continues here.[/mod]