The Chroniclers Part III

hmm, did not have a LD yesterday. Darn so hard to get LD…

Went lucid last night and tried to get to SI… Almost made it, but I can’t teleport well…

EDIT: I would like to direct your attention to this DJ post.

(Hope you don’t mind me putting it here, ShadowSniper…)

to say i actually made an attempt last night is a huge stretch, soo sorry. I honestly didn’t care last night :bored:

I tried to WILD. SP set in but I didn’t fall asleep for about two hours.

:grrr:

For once I tried something diffrent. I listened to Lucid dreaming cds Mk.1 and Mk.2, and still failed to have a lucid dream. Quite suprising, as had great luck the previous three nights.

Some one killed my DR :cry: !!! for the past week I couldnt remember a thing :grrr: .

Ok, I know it’s not saturday, but I got lucid last night, twice. I didn’t want to waste the oportunity, so I sent 2 patronus messages to Astraea.
Both dreams are in my DJ, I’l post what the message was when I hear from Astraea.

How did you send them, Ysim? Last time I tried, it just made the dreamworld all funky…

EDIT: Never mind, I read your DJ. Very nice.

can I join or not???

You’re already in Muzzius :smile: Welcome!

Ah I didnt get them but I did almost get lucid that night. Im going through a huge and very fustrating dryspell at the moment. I am also not sure how to send these messages.
What did they say?

Well, I basically just said/shouted, “Astraea, If you get this, come find me. Come here. This is Xander!” I forgot to add my “password” (A specific word that I will use to eventually prove that a SD actually was shared), but I figured If you got anything it would be good.

The second message was basicaly the same, but I mentioned “The Chroniclers”. I forget the exact wording of that one.

Ah well, next LD… :smile:

Im going through a dryspell too

I was thinking, and I have a few questions:

• How can I become a Chronicler? Are you recruiting? :smile:
  • Other than trying to get others to SD with you, is there any other Chronicler duty?
  • Is there a problem of me being in a different timezone?

Please, guys, answer my questions :happy:

1. sure, anyone can become one :smile:

2. Well, SDs are the main goal, but we are also trying a little testing of dream messaging from one person to the other

3. Not sure on that yet, might be. But Brazil, although a different time zone, isn’t too far off from the U.S.A. in terms of time. It’s at least better then U.S.A. to Europe

Hmm, in this case, I’m interested in becoming one :happy: What should I do to join?

Hmm I see… I remember reading some stuff about this in the older Chroniclers topics.

True… I suppose it’s not a problem, then.

say “i want to join” :razz:

I want to join :razz:

You have been added, welcome Rodrigo.

Thanks guys :happy: I’ll do my best!