The Chroniclers Part III

Hiya Havnt posted for a wile but have had a couple of DILD s latley. It has been weird. Anyways I need a parter can anyone help? :help:

hey,i want to join if that’s okay with spikes. Wyvern should partner with Writerscube as cubes has constant LDs

I don’t think Writerscube is in the Chroniclers group. If we both WERE paired up and did meet in a SD, we’d probably have a very long one considering we both get the longest LD’s on LD4all it would seem. Of course, I’ve never had days but still.

yes, Writerscube is not a Chronicler

But Wyvern is paired with MMN (for as long as they both see fit), and they are the top LDers in the chroniclers as of now, so i think that will do

anyone else want to be paired with anyone? we have like… 3 (or is it 4?) pairs only and pleanty more people…

Tonight’s the night, by the way! Don’t forget or I will hunt you down and kill you!! (But not really… :wink:)

hmm, ok then. Can I join the group?

Yes, you have been added, welcome to the chroniclers.

hmmm

no really good recall but a fragment about Wyvern

hmm, I’ll try to lucid tonight. Maybe can get to Sky Island…

2 LD frags, neither of which are related to Sky Island… Oh well… at least I’m getting closer than before…

I’ll try tonight! Maybe it’s possible.

This thing here is quite interesting can I join?

I forgot a bit about the chronicles due to vacation. But I am back :cool:
And suddenly there is a part 3 :eek:
But I will try to reach Sky island ^^

I had a LD but didn’t remember to go to Sky Island…

The drout is gone!!! :colgate: I have been lucid for the past four days :obe: . But I still need a partner so can somone please help? :help: By the way I made it to sky island but for some reason my DG ( My shikigmi ) stoped me. He used my own powers against me and told me that I shouldnt summon others when I tried to get into the summoning chamber. I woke up when he killed me. I will yell at him tonight :grrr: .

I’ll be your partner

Edit1: I’ll try tonight again…

Edit2: I’ll concentrate hard on getting into Sky Island even if it means going against my SG.

Please use the edit button rather than double/triple posting. Thanks. :moh:

Thanks xuanyu hope this will work out :content: .

PS did any one get summond to Sky Island? Because my DG didnt try to stop me last night when I summond.

mod, sorry. The psp lagging.

Can the message be sent to non lucid dreamers?

Well the queston is if it will work at all
otherwise YES !!