The Chroniclers Part IV

Hey guys can you all do me a favor and Read my DJ i think i had a shared dream, i will also post it in the chron. DJ
:woo:

:yay: YAY! I ahd my 2nd LD! i geuss the one i had a while ago was prelucid because i didint do anything. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Congrats, I am right behind you. I will soon experience LD, I just have a feeling.

That feeling never lies, that days i had the slightest doubt of LDing i never had one but now that i started to think how simple it is ive gotten more sucsess. Have fun

Jake

Can I join? I go to bed at 10:00 California time.

Checks Chronicler’s members registry

Apparently you DIDN’T sign up. So welcome HRS, you’ve been added.

…How are you missing? Didn’t you sign up earlier?

:welcome: Hotroopsoup

Ugh.

Anyone been successful yet?

I’m having a dry spell at the moment :sad:

I had a LD a few days ago, it involved sky island too, thats where the mass pm came from =] sorry about that.

I’ve been able to have quite a few LDs, although my mind is sufficently distracted enough to make me have three different goals, of which summoning the Chroniclers has not been achived. My method is working very well, which leads me to wonder why I abondoned it in the first place.

Not much for me. I’ve just been having good recall lately.

kT4all,

Besides autosuggestion, when i need my alarm in the mornign to wake up for school should i let it ring out before i move a muslce because whenever i wake up i turn it off and then try to recall my dream (because its loud and annoying) but ill ask everybody else in my house if they can hear it in their room.

When my alarm goes off I just turn it off get out of bed and I still remember my dream(s). It seems as if I woke up from the dream pretty weird. The alarm will just cause you to lose your memory probably if you leave it on for too long. Just turn it off and try to remember thats what I do.

K Thanks, I will aslo try Autosuggestion and see If i can wake up before my alarm.

i haven’t posted in a while :meh:

I should really get an ld, i haven’t in a long time…

:yes: Same here I need to get some seriousness going on now. (I have 5 things below my avatar :razz: ever seen anyone with that much?)

Yup, i think MMN has three… My WG one disapeared (again) :meh:

Anyways i actually am being serious about LD ing, it’s just not happening. I’m remebering three - four dreams per night but no lucidity :sad:

At least you have recall…

I made it to Sky Island yesterday during psych, and with a whole classroom filled with new LDers I’m sure I could recruit a few new Chroniclers! We’re using the computers to do dream research this Tuesday, so be sure to be extra interesting that day.:happy:

I can’t turn the interesting on? Where is the switch :confused:

Sure, try and recruit some new Chroniclers to LD4all.

so whats the up date here guys? anything interesting to report?